Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

| The Undercover Rockstars | CC #31 (IO) (Page 132)

BeingBlunt IF-Stunnerz
BeingBlunt
BeingBlunt

Joined: 07 August 2010
Posts: 41239

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _rashi_

Match start ho gaya na Ermm

Not yet. Ouch

From Espn:-
Good news for England in that Kevin Pietersen is batting for Surrey and going pretty well at Headingley, passing fifty in 71 balls with four fours and a six. And better news from Edgbaston, possibility emerging of something like a 25-over game at 4pm. The outfield has soaked up the rain and we're dependent on whether the showers that are still in the area miss the ground.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tvpal007PrabhnoorIWishICould

IWishICould IF-Stunnerz
IWishICould
IWishICould

Joined: 17 February 2012
Posts: 26619

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sscomp32

Originally posted by _rashi_

Match start ho gaya na Ermm

Not yet. Ouch

From Espn:-
Good news for England in that Kevin Pietersen is batting for Surrey and going pretty well at Headingley, passing fifty in 71 balls with four fours and a six. And better news from Edgbaston, possibility emerging of something like a 25-over game at 4pm. The outfield has soaked up the rain and we're dependent on whether the showers that are still in the area miss the ground.


D'oh Ouch saara mazza kirkiraa kar diya ... 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tvpal007BeingBlunt

-AD- IF-Stunnerz
-AD-
-AD-

Joined: 25 September 2012
Posts: 45861

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _rashi_

Originally posted by Aaditya01

Originally posted by _rashi_

Originally posted by Aaditya01

@Chashmish- answer me, advnce lekar kaha baagi thi??
first thing .. I haven't got any advance Stern Smile okay !!! Stern Smile nor I want any Sleepy huhhh ! aaye bade advance dene waale LOL
and I was on call isliye reply nahi kiya Embarrassed LOL
Liar...advance se hi plastic sugery kiya na??LOL
Plastic surgery mere jaise "natural beauty girls" ke liye nahi bani hai Embarrassed LOL I hope you got your answer LOL
Chal Jhootti..
I am not satisfied with ur answerLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tvpal007IWishICould

IWishICould IF-Stunnerz
IWishICould
IWishICould

Joined: 17 February 2012
Posts: 26619

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aaditya01

Originally posted by _rashi_

Originally posted by Aaditya01

Originally posted by _rashi_

Originally posted by Aaditya01

@Chashmish- answer me, advnce lekar kaha baagi thi??
first thing .. I haven't got any advance Stern Smile okay !!! Stern Smile nor I want any Sleepy huhhh ! aaye bade advance dene waale LOL
and I was on call isliye reply nahi kiya Embarrassed LOL
Liar...advance se hi plastic sugery kiya na??LOL
Plastic surgery mere jaise "natural beauty girls" ke liye nahi bani hai Embarrassed LOL I hope you got your answer LOL
Chal Jhootti..
I am not satisfied with ur answerLOLLOL

That's not my problem ROFL LOL keep BLAH-ing ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tvpal007-AD-

BeingBlunt IF-Stunnerz
BeingBlunt
BeingBlunt

Joined: 07 August 2010
Posts: 41239

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by enjoyurself

bACCU-Blushing
CP-Blushing

ps-agar mai bina bataye gayab hui to samajh jana Aicel walon ne mera balance loot liyaAngryLOL

Ok. LOL
Change Aircel. AngryLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tvpal007Prabhnoor

IWishICould IF-Stunnerz
IWishICould
IWishICould

Joined: 17 February 2012
Posts: 26619

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Chalo guys .. I am off to some "KAAM" LOL 
see you all after a while Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tvpal007-AD-Prabhnoor

-Soleil- IF-Sizzlerz
-Soleil-
-Soleil-

Joined: 06 June 2012
Posts: 10667

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Koi mere saath bakwas karo re... main bore ho rahi hoon! :/

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PrabhnoorAbhiLovesShreya

-AD- IF-Stunnerz
-AD-
-AD-

Joined: 25 September 2012
Posts: 45861

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _rashi_

Chalo guys .. I am off to some "KAAM" LOL 
see you all after a while Hug
OuchOuch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tvpal007IWishICould

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
**Hardy Angels** (6)[IO] adda of velli rockstars

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: ..Khaleesi..   Replies: 1197   Views: 21300

..Khaleesi.. 1197 21300 07 April 2013 at 5:40am by .Sad.But.True.
Legendary Trolling Rockstars CC 56 (IO)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: Tony_StraK786   Replies: 1197   Views: 30705

Tony_StraK786 1197 30705 19 February 2013 at 3:55pm by Tony_StraK786
**Rowdy Rockstars** (5)[IO]

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 116 117

Author: ..Apz..   Replies: 933   Views: 16974

..Apz.. 933 16974 15 February 2013 at 10:26am by QueenOfAndals
RockStars' Besharmo ki Toli #55

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: Khaya   Replies: 1192   Views: 27647

Khaya 1192 27647 15 February 2013 at 8:44am by Tony_StraK786
ROCKSTARS #53 BaRF WaLA sNoW ..still not melted

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 155 156

Author: -Insight-   Replies: 1246   Views: 28977

-Insight- 1246 28977 25 January 2013 at 4:02pm by Khaya

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index