Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6

Lauren n Sid's performance - Page 3

Fazzi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Lauren's performance was best performance of the day..
She is not only good dancer but her expressions are also superb..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zoya-shah thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
lauren was outstanding.sid was great too.but lauren stole the show.
Arnav90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: chinkidrashti

I really liked it...i felt she danced better than punitπŸ˜‰

Sid too surprised me..today was good performances.

Yup i feel She always dance better then punit πŸ˜† Sidd act was soft n eye pleasing
Arnav90 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Malika

Sid was nice today...he is a fast learner. Expressions I dont need to say anything about bcoz hes a balanced and controlled actor specially since he took the role of Shiv.I am glad that though he may not emerge out as the winner in JDJ but whenever he will leave this show...he will leave as a decent dancer that will surely help him in his future projects whether its soaps or films.

Yup definatly he will leave with something positive
Arnav90 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sadumaneet

Ok don't throw chappals at me but I just couldn't connect with laureans act main thing puneet seems to be inferior in front of her dance and second thing he not even looking like her father or vice verca so emotionally I never connect dance wise she is perfect there is not nano cent doubt she was looking like doll while doing that last spins it was breath taking

Coming to Sid he is such cutie pie and improving a lot his inner pure soul always reflects in his act I really admire his hardwork

Totally Agree with you
Arnav90 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ANNMT.

IS this the same guy who was stiff 😲😲or his twins who can move likethis ...what a performence , huge improvement , awesome act ,    how can sid became so flexcible 😲

this guy is no more stiff with that huge body n doley , he is now a flexcible dancer
it shows he is working hard , he is not hiding his weakness, he is fixing them one by one πŸ‘

there was nota single odd movment in his whole act , superb act , beautifull act 😊

I loved his act
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Loved lauren performance it was emotional.

Sidd has improved a lot his performance was super.
faria86 thumbnail
nice post & agree πŸ˜Š
AdorableAyesha thumbnail
I agree with u dear ! lauren is super dancer we know thats she is just amazing about Siddharth  his is completely no dancer i 'm, really happy he have improve lots such he is really hardworking man 

I really enjoy both  performance

I was surprise to see siddharth shukla performance πŸ˜² honestly speaking he did very well  dance woo 
i 'm fall in loved again πŸ˜³
Edited by AyeshaC4Sid - 10 years ago
pabitra. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lauren as usual ws gud.. but Sid ws fantastic.. He hs cm a long way and hope he continues to improve and dazzle us wid every performance.. appreciate Sonia's confidence on him.. very proud of him!! Edited by pabitra. - 10 years ago