India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6
Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6

Lauren n Sid's performance

Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Lauren performance was lovely n emotional, It was awesom but i really liked the last bit of her performance, when She did the spins, On same point She did lots of spins, That was the best part of her dance...                         And Sid his whole performance was awesom n he did the steps good, I really liked his performance it was smooth, Have to say he is trying really hard n also improving, Sonia is doing great job with him...

Edited by Arnav90 - 22 June 2013 at 10:44am

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

sedzidaneekkaurberkeSonniFazzipabitra.desigabrusunikszoya-shahprema_ksyogs1fiona18chinkidrashtiinsight555TheGreenArrowKasiKasiwadi..dollanu rulzcherrypansyAmoureuxsonia_koolkhanTheEmpressfaria86pandeypriya03cocoatree_Sparkles_aparnaumaCrazyGirl.21.Jane..blushingmanesha76jyothi-

_Sparkles_ IF-Stunnerz
_Sparkles_
_Sparkles_

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 10:43am | IP Logged
liked her performance...

especially last spins were awesome Clap Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

faria86

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Pirouettes have always fascinated me, specially since I can never get them right. Lol! So I really admire people like Lauren who can make it look so effortless!

I just love Sid for the fact that he is improving. I know he isn't a great dancer, I know he is stiff and I know there are far better contestants than he but I am still so happy to see the progress he is making. And if we look at it, his problem is actually that he needs to loosen up. Else his expressions are always spot-on and he has an amazing stance and posture. Make him do a freeze and I refuse to believe it won't be perfect!

CrazyGirl.21

chinkidrashti IF-Dazzler
chinkidrashti
chinkidrashti

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 10:46am | IP Logged
I really liked it...i felt she danced better than punit Wink
Sid too surprised me..today was good performances.

PhoenixRainbow

Lallan_Top Senior Member

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 10:49am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--khush--chacha_chaudhri

Ojuswita Groupbie
Ojuswita
Ojuswita

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 10:52am | IP Logged
If there is Lauren vs Sid So i will definitely vote Lauren she was so nice
Malika IF-Sizzlerz
Malika
Malika

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Sid was nice today...he is a fast learner. Expressions I dont need to say anything about bcoz hes a balanced and controlled actor specially since he took the role of Shiv.I am glad that though he may not emerge out as the winner in JDJ but whenever he will leave this show...he will leave as a decent dancer that will surely help him in his future projects whether its soaps or films.

blushing

Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lallan_Top

Yes, laurean performance was cream of the crop today, and i enjoyed it to the core. And the moment she got emotional remembering her family was so touchy . Btw, did Madhubala dance today? I could not watche her performance when it would have aired.
2mrw

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index