Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6
Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6

Ekta was very awesome (Page 5)

-RohitMaxwell- IF-Addictz
-RohitMaxwell-
-RohitMaxwell-

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by innocent.aman

ekta is improving  and  its becoz of tushar   tushar choreographs  really well and his themes are perfect  he is witty to  make  ekta dance 
yes i agree the fact that Tushar is amazing wich is helping Ekta to improve Embarrassed ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

-RohitMaxwell-
-RohitMaxwell-

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 3:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shirley_sarun

Well...her performance was good.
She is improving alot.
And i really appreciate her hard work.
Great going Ekat.
Hope to see her do more better.
i really want to see more from them in this season Smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.
VishaD. IF-Veteran Member
VishaD.
VishaD.

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 4:00am | IP Logged
I've seen Ekta in her RSSI show and when she started there, her expressions were blank and many also commented that she can't act which she later improved. Same in JDJ, saw her dancing for the first time and initially she did looked mechanical and she have improved so much. Would love to see her keep improving week after week Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-RohitMaxwell-

-RohitMaxwell-
-RohitMaxwell-

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Visha_Dhami

I've seen Ekta in her RSSI show and when she started there, her expressions were blank and many also commented that she can't act which she later improved. Same in JDJ, saw her dancing for the first time and initially she did looked mechanical and she have improved so much. Would love to see her keep improving week after week Smile
i totally agree with you.. liked her in RSSI till London track.. LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page. she's improving so well.. way to go Embarrassed ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

VishaD.

VishaD. IF-Veteran Member
VishaD.
VishaD.

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Yaariyan-

i totally agree with you.. liked her in RSSI till London track.. LOL she's improving so well.. way to go Embarrassed

The story was only interesting up to the London track and things went haywire after that LOL

-RohitMaxwell-

-RohitMaxwell-
-RohitMaxwell-

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 5:39am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Yaariyan-

i totally agree with you.. liked her in RSSI till London track.. LOL she's improving so well.. way to go Embarrassed

The story was only interesting up to the London track and things went haywire after that LOL
don tell me about that..  LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page. most horrible cv ever tv industry hadseen LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page. i agree they couldn't make Ranveer i.e Aashish complete negative character but was terribly wrong breaking SaJeet and making Ranveer hero LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page. the story was nice till london schedule.. it was simple n logical  Embarrassed ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page. though trp was low Ouch ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page. anyway the cvs will remain worst for me.. Sleepy ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page. i really don feel like to say a word for them.. Angry ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page. how uncreative Sleepy ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.
Tony_StraK786 IF-Addictz

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 6:15am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

-RohitMaxwell-

-RohitMaxwell-
-RohitMaxwell-

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tony_StraK786

tushar is genius man 
indeed Approve

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index