Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6

Ekta was very awesome (Page 4)

-AD- IF-Stunnerz
-AD-
-AD-

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 1:49am | IP Logged
A good post ClapThumbs Up
Credit goes to Tushar 4 polishing Ekta's skills...Way to go Ekta..Party
she could be a tough competition , all she needs to do is concerntrate on her expressions..
choreography is neat and clean...Well done guys..Clap
waiting to see much more...Dancing

Edited by Aaditya01 - 23 June 2013 at 1:50am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-RohitMaxwell-

innocent.aman IF-Stunnerz
innocent.aman
innocent.aman

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 1:49am | IP Logged
ekta is improving  and  its becoz of tushar   tushar choreographs  really well and his themes are perfect  he is witty to  make  ekta dance 

-RohitMaxwell-

.Frozen. IF-Rockerz
.Frozen.
.Frozen.

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 2:23am | IP Logged
Well...her performance was good.
She is improving alot.
And i really appreciate her hard work.
Great going Ekat.
Hope to see her do more better.

-RohitMaxwell-

-RohitMaxwell- IF-Addictz
-RohitMaxwell-
-RohitMaxwell-

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 3:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyDabangg

copy paste from my dance critique thread

Ekta-Tushar

Ekta is one of the weakest dancers but she has the strongest choreographer. Ekta improved 50 % more than her previous performance,which is good. She showed during the aerial part that she has strength.She should overcome her fear of stage. She is improving. i noticed her feet were pointed,her hand started recognising the rhythm.
Tushar is the best choreographer and dancer of JDJ 6. He proved it. He's acts speaks it all,i don't need to say anything more. The concept!!!!!!!! wow!!! a sister as a shadow-Genius. The start of the act was unimaginable by me,for sure. While ekta was dancing, Tushar was the shadow. They moved like a shadow. The shadow was shown carefully. How it helps the sister,their bond,wow!!!
that aerial part was sone pe suhaaga. If EKta was a great dancer,the act would have been a classic.

you said it all... i so agree with you points and i'm loving Ekta's improvement Clap ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

TheEmpress

-RohitMaxwell-
-RohitMaxwell-

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 3:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonu-monu

lovly post agree with your each&every word ..!
me too loved ekta tushar performance so lovly very beautifully they done it... there is no doubt she's improving every week & whats say abt Tushar he's awesome man the way he conceptualized the story is amazing .. :)

I'm really looking forward to their performances ..:D
yup Tussar is fab.. i can't stop appreciating the hard work this dude is putting.. they deserve more on their way.. and their improvement and hard work shows it all Thumbs Up
-RohitMaxwell-
-RohitMaxwell-

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 3:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Pj-

Etka is improving because of Tushaar. He is amazing, his dance to the actual concepts he has. it the concept that for be makes it, as even if the dance is flawless, without that concept it doesn't make sense. Yet he is perfect in both.  
yes he's superb.. i really do aprreciate the hard work he's putting Embarrassed ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.
-RohitMaxwell-
-RohitMaxwell-

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -WhisperMahi-

I agree that Ekta is improving but she needs to improve much much more to stay in this show. I hope she stays for long. I loved the concept of her performance today. Though as always Tushar stole the thunder. Ekta needs to work a lot on her body language and expressions.

I want Ekta to dance as if she's lost in the song and in the dance.. she needs to shed of her fear or her nervousness.
yup Tussar is consistently amazing each act and Ekta is improving a lot too... i'm sure she'll work more in enjoying the dance with rhythm.. Big smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.
-RohitMaxwell-
-RohitMaxwell-

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aaditya01

A good post ClapThumbs Up
Credit goes to Tushar 4 polishing Ekta's skills...Way to go Ekta..Party
she could be a tough competition , all she needs to do is concerntrate on her expressions..
choreography is neat and clean...Well done guys..Clap
waiting to see much more...Dancing
thank you Embarrassed ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

ya this dude is putting a great job improving Ekta day by day.. Clap ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page. m loving it.. i hope she now on work on expressions Embarrassed ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page. way  to go Party

-AD-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index