-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Loved Ekta's performance.. She was fabulous.. she surprises me in her every performance.. She really deserves to stay on show more weeks to come.. As kjo said she's working very hard and its very noticing.. i'm really liking the improvement... as i never expected so much from her though i was watching her on her show..

i'm not super happy with marks considering Remo always disappoint me.. but the score wasn't unconvincing either.. and the choreography was cool..

Both the teacher-Student duo doing extremely well

Overall, i really enjoyed the performance and want to see her performing in upcoming weeks..
👍🏼 she's the surprise element for the show

PS: will love to know your views

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bright_star89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
 I think the concept and Tushar's  choreography was brilliant.. the way he conceptualised the story is outstanding.. 
But Ekta was average today.. she again went weak in expressions... a little more effort was needed in this act from her.. some more power in the performance .. it looks as if she was just ding steps..
but nevertheless, it was the best performance of the evening for me..
But she has improved a alot.. i loved the aerial part..😊
Tushar kalia.. take a bow!👏👏
-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
Originally posted by: bright_star89

I think the concept and Tushar's  choreography was brilliant.. the way he conceptualised the story is outstanding.. 

But Ekta was average today.. she again went weak in expressions... a little more effort was needed in this act from her.. some more power in the performance .. it looks as if she was just ding steps..
but nevertheless, it was the best performance of the evening for me..
But she has improved a alot.. i loved the aerial part..😊
Tushar kalia.. take a bow!👏👏

yes i agree with you.. but i was talking about Ekta's performance.. she's certainly improving on her every performances.. Clap ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page. hopefully her improvement will continue... Tushar is brilliant choreographer... Clap ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page. sorry i only saw her performance.. so can't say about other but i'm happy with her performance 😳
ekta was good , that one  step  in air   , that was awesome ...all credit goes  to tushaar  , he choreograph beautifully   ,  i wish   sweta uski partner hoti
but ekta was good  today
bright_star89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Yaariyan-

yes i agree with you.. but i was talking about Ekta's performance.. she's certainly improving on her every performances.. 👏 hopefully her improvement will continue... Tushar is brilliant choreographer... 👏 sorry i only saw her performance.. so can't say about other but i'm happy with her performance 😳

Yes .. i agree that ekta has a lot of plus points.. like she is flexible and does the steps correctly also.. Its just that she has to improve in her expressions..  like in the second act I think she was brilliant . I felt today she was  a bit down with expressions.. 
I really hope she improves and remains consistent and goes a long way... because a talent like Tushar deserves it..
All the best to them..😳😳 
-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
Originally posted by: ANNMT.

ekta was good , that one  step  in air   , that was awesome ...all credit goes  to tushaar  , he choreograph beautifully   ,  i wish   sweta uski partner hoti

but ekta was good  today

i'm sure next season he'll get a very good celebrity who can dance well 😳
-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
Originally posted by: bright_star89

Yes .. i agree that ekta has a lot of plus points.. like she is flexible and does the steps correctly also.. Its just that she has to improve in her expressions..  like in the second act I think she was brilliant . I felt today she was  a bit down with expressions.. 
I really hope she improves and remains consistent and goes a long way... because a talent like Tushar deserves it..
All the best to them..😳😳 

yup.. i really wish they go a long way considering their improvement. they're not the best but certainly not the worst either Embarrassed ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.
.Anamika. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Tushaar could have been amazing with another celebrity. I love Ekta. She's gorgeous and she looks like she can improve too but she's just not expressive enough. Sometimes her moves look great but she doesn't put everything she has into it. I think that's just something that comes from within you. But I really do hope she improves a lot and gets a perfect score one day. 
pieryrose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
i loved her performance..the best performance of the night for me.. i'm glad she is improving.. she needs to improve her expressions..thats all