Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

LU Fly Girls Chat Club # 7 (Page 78)

Asyaforever IF-Sizzlerz
Asyaforever
Asyaforever

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by monaco

Alright ladies, time for me to sleep... I hope tomorrow is better than today... I really look forward to some growth in the story...

Well, is hi baat pe ek sher arz hai

Chup chaap nahi hojaana chahti out of sight...
Chup chaap nahi hojaana chahti out of sight...
Is liye, sleepy Mona keh rahi hai sabko, bye bye, good night! 

Shukriya, shukriya, shukriya

Omg love the Shayaris Mona!!Clap
good night candle smiley

BlahBytes IF-Dazzler
BlahBytes
BlahBytes

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
Since everyone is talking about it, my two cents Embarrassed

Ayaan and Zoya would have happened only if there were no "very nice" Humeira who also happens to be Zoya's half-sister. Do I think Gul will still play that card? Maybe and only because Vikrant is a very good actor. Ayaan was entranced by Zoya's beauty in that dargah scene (the song by the way is now ruined for me Ermm) and maybe because it was Rishabh did the plot not go any further. 

But seeing how everything has been panning out for a while now, Asad and Ayaan's lives are running in parallel and so is Zoya and Humeira's. This essentially means while their paths may cross and lives will be intertwined, a triangle of some sort may not be used to move the story forward. Even if they do, only Ayaan may end up being more fascinated with Zoya than he already is!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Candz-DreA

Asyaforever IF-Sizzlerz
Asyaforever
Asyaforever

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by supreet_dmg

lea...im so upset and angry right now.

What happened preet???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JeeLeZaraa

Bablylovely20 IF-Rockerz
Bablylovely20
Bablylovely20

Dilshad should kicked out tannu

Asyaforever

-Candz- IF-Sizzlerz
-Candz-
-Candz-

Originally posted by Bablylovely20

Originally posted by cclove

How can you compare Ayan to Tanveer? That's just wrong okay. I know he was wrong and insincere to Humaira today, he pissed me off for that but understanding his situation you could cut him some slack, but to compare him to that she-devil is just plain wrong.
i am nt compare them yar. I just told ki where tannu understand their love what wrong with ayan. Sory you take me wrong

Bably no dear, I'm not talking about you or anyone else in here. Sorry. I read another post where a TM compared Ayan to Tanveer and it was so illogical i was just venting.

AsyaforeverDreA

DreA IF-Stunnerz
DreA
DreA

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BlahBytes

Since everyone is talking about it, my two cents Embarrassed

Ayaan and Zoya would have happened only if there were no "very nice" Humeira who also happens to be Zoya's half-sister. Do I think Gul will still play that card? Maybe and only because Vikrant is a very good actor. Ayaan was entranced by Zoya's beauty in that dargah scene (the song by the way is now ruined for me Ermm) and maybe because it was Rishabh did the plot not go any further. 

But seeing how everything has been panning out for a while now, Asad and Ayaan's lives are running in parallel and so is Zoya and Humeira's. This essentially means while their paths may cross and lives will be intertwined, a triangle of some sort may not be used to move the story forward. Even if they do, only Ayaan may end up being more fascinated with Zoya than he already is!
Yes that song is now ruined for me too. Dont know why they had to use THAT song Ermm

BlahBytes

Asyaforever IF-Sizzlerz
Asyaforever
Asyaforever

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Drea_QH1fan

Originally posted by Bablylovely20

Originally posted by Asyaforever

I know Babs like she knew what Tanu was gonna do but yet she allowed him to come to his own wedding alone and if i were her i won't be shocked that happened between Jaanu and i would have done attacked Tanu alreadyAngry
infact she knw tanu's plan so for once she could thnk that may be asad traped by tanu
Remember...Zoya didnt know he was coming to the wedding alone. Dilshad said for Asad to go to the wedding with Ayaan and co. But even he sent them off so he can go alone. 

Well the fact that she knew Tanu's plan she should've still attack Tanu for trapping Asad b'cuz before they got Zoya left to go to the wedding venue he told her nobody can separate them...

Bablylovely20

Bablylovely20 IF-Rockerz
Bablylovely20
Bablylovely20

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
Agree with you lea and even when tanu cal her frm asad's cell dont she smell somethng fishy . Btw zoya is the one who said to tanu mr.khan thnk that she is stil his innocent childhod frnd tanu. So how can ths zoya blame asad for ths

Asyaforever-Candz-

Go to top