Qubool Hai

India-Forums

   
Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

LU Fly Girls Chat Club # 7 (Page 69)

...MonaCo... IF-Dazzler
...MonaCo...
...MonaCo...

Joined: 31 August 2012
Posts: 4568

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Drea_QH1fan

It wouldn't be right to just run off to God knows where, with no phone, no iPad, no way of people contacting you, or knowing where you are. So a note is the least she can do to keep them from being sick with worry. 

What if she is kidnapped?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Asyaforever

Bablylovely20 IF-Rockerz
Bablylovely20
Bablylovely20

Joined: 11 March 2012
Posts: 6998

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
I am very much excited for todays epi but i just hope today they wont roming the epi around ayan an humera

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Asyaforever

Bablylovely20 IF-Rockerz
Bablylovely20
Bablylovely20

Joined: 11 March 2012
Posts: 6998

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by monaco

Originally posted by Drea_QH1fan

It wouldn't be right to just run off to God knows where, with no phone, no iPad, no way of people contacting you, or knowing where you are. So a note is the least she can do to keep them from being sick with worry.


What if she is kidnapped?
if she is kidnapped then its more exciting :-) asad back to his mangalpur action but she wilnt kidanaped

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Asyaforever

...MonaCo... IF-Dazzler
...MonaCo...
...MonaCo...

Joined: 31 August 2012
Posts: 4568

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
I think the reason that Ayaan /Humeira is not happenign right now is that he is too angry on Rasia for whatever happened. Even what he said for Asad today is more so his own frustration. He idol worships his brother, so he is just trying to justify him in his own ways. He did say that he knows his brother can never hurt a girl he loves. What he needs to know is Asad loves her, that is all. And the reason no one knows this is partly Asad's own fault. All he knows was that this was a natak that got stretched...

I loved Asads dialog - when he said mujhe akela chhod do, and after. My heart went out for him...

Going back to the Dargah scene. Ayaan looked after Zoya everywhere... but she landed up where Asad was (Although Asad left in his car!!!).

Even when Ayaan said a girl might come between them, he also said that he hopes there is a day that he can make a qurbani for his brother. So even if Ayaan Zoya track happens, it will be one sided from Ayaan's side, where he will walk out of it.

Eventually he will understand Humeira's love... The only problem is just like Tanu - they are stretching this too far.Just because Rishabh, left the tracks did go a bit haywire... I dont want it to be too late for him to realize. Poor Humeira has been hurt a lot. But even she needs to grow a back bone now...

Originally posted by cclove

@Drea to your question on if Ayan Zoya could happen. It's absolutely far-fetched. Zoya loves Asad and Ayan doesn't see Zoya romantically at all. This was seen when Vikrant made his entry as Ayan, Zoya didn't want Ayan to hold her but she gets lost in Asad when she's in his arms. Ayan dropped her on the ground without a thought. For me their friendship- Rabert-Mona team is a highlight of this show.

Though it is far-fetched though, it is not impossible. I'll take you back to when Asad first saw Zoya in the Dargah. Ayan first saw her there too and was so captivated by her beauty that he followed her out the temple and eventually landed in trouble because of her. The scene at the mall when she and Asad bumped into each other, Ayan was on the phone telling Asad about her and even though he called her trouble, he kept talking about her beauty. another point is that Ayan told Zoya when they had that video call that he likes modern, fun girls (like Zoya) and not traditional girls like Humaira.
So Ayan could become attracted to her but I don't see it happening from Zoya's side ever.

However Ayan will end up with Humaira because she's his opposite. Just like Zoya was Asad's opposite of everything he wanted in a partner.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Candz-

Asyaforever IF-Sizzlerz
Asyaforever
Asyaforever

Joined: 07 March 2011
Posts: 11023

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bablylovely20

Originally posted by monaco

Originally posted by Drea_QH1fan

It wouldn't be right to just run off to God knows where, with no phone, no iPad, no way of people contacting you, or knowing where you are. So a note is the least she can do to keep them from being sick with worry.


What if she is kidnapped?
if she is kidnapped then its more exciting :-) asad back to his mangalpur action but she wilnt kidanaped

I doubt too!!!Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...MonaCo...

...MonaCo... IF-Dazzler
...MonaCo...
...MonaCo...

Joined: 31 August 2012
Posts: 4568

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
Its funny how the person who showed one ounce of faith in Asad was Humeira. She was the only one to say that there must be a reason behind this...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Asyaforever-Candz-DreA

Asyaforever IF-Sizzlerz
Asyaforever
Asyaforever

Joined: 07 March 2011
Posts: 11023

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by monaco

I think the reason that Ayaan /Humeira is not happenign right now is that he is too angry on Rasia for whatever happened. Even what he said for Asad today is more so his own frustration. He idol worships his brother, so he is just trying to justify him in his own ways. He did say that he knows his brother can never hurt a girl he loves. What he needs to know is Asad loves her, that is all. And the reason no one knows this is partly Asad's own fault. All he knows was that this was a natak that got stretched...

I loved Asads dialog - when he said mujhe akela chhod do, and after. My heart went out for him...

Going back to the Dargah scene. Ayaan looked after Zoya everywhere... but she landed up where Asad was (Although Asad left in his car!!!).

Even when Ayaan said a girl might come between them, he also said that he hopes there is a day that he can make a qurbani for his brother. So even if Ayaan Zoya track happens, it will be one sided from Ayaan's side, where he will walk out of it.

Eventually he will understand Humeira's love... The only problem is just like Tanu - they are stretching this too far.Just because Rishabh, left the tracks did go a bit haywire... I dont want it to be too late for him to realize. Poor Humeira has been hurt a lot. But even she needs to grow a back bone now...

I agree with both of u (Mona and Candy) it could happen but is will only be one-sidedThumbs Up



Edited by Asyaforever - 24 June 2013 at 8:16pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

...MonaCo...-Candz-

Asyaforever IF-Sizzlerz
Asyaforever
Asyaforever

Joined: 07 March 2011
Posts: 11023

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by monaco

Its funny how the person who showed one ounce of faith in Asad was Humeira. She was the only one to say that there must be a reason behind this...

Yep it was nice to hear her defending him...Wink


Edited by Asyaforever - 24 June 2013 at 8:16pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...MonaCo...

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Asad Miah's Girls' Hostel- Delight!

2 3

Author: Marybarton   Replies: 20   Views: 2996

Marybarton 20 2996 25 March 2013 at 11:33pm by Marybarton
OH-ADDICT ( BOYS OR GIRLS )

Author: keerthanakrazzy   Replies: 3   Views: 1313

keerthanakrazzy 3 1313 25 March 2013 at 11:37am by WhenInRome
Numb : The Lost Girls : Zoya.

Author: -Alia-   Replies: 6   Views: 1177

-Alia- 6 1177 20 March 2013 at 9:20am by -Alia-
jab tak hai jaan poem in zoya/IF girls ishtyle

Author: banaya   Replies: 3   Views: 1301

banaya 3 1301 17 February 2013 at 10:42am by AsYa_fan
ALL guy n girls of india-forums must read

2

Author: banaya   Replies: 13   Views: 1980

banaya 13 1980 15 February 2013 at 5:09pm by risingsea101

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index