Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reenah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: tulipdaisy

but i think asad will know her true face soon

Waiting for that, he has to find out in order to be convience thaf he is innocent
stacyellowz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: damar

Now the next question is how will Asad find Zoya ?

hmmm...i have no idea. i'd like to know how he would even know that she ran away to ajmer? maybe she left some trace of d sort.
Enlightment thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

but i think asad will know her true face soon

I am thinking the same Aarthi as per the article it has to happen.Otherwise after all the things that has happened it is so stupid of CVs not reveal Tanveer's face in front of Asad
stacyellowz thumbnail
Originally posted by: Asyaforever

Nahin don't chee chee me just yet...I was not talking to a guy but a girl my BFF and guess what she name amy too😆like we amy here😉

omg! ur calling him amy now? stop trying to cover ur tracks lea 🤣
😉

sorry. i just felt like messing with yuh 2n 😉
Asyaforever thumbnail
Originally posted by: damar

Now the next question is how will Asad find Zoya ?

He go to the mosque and pray and repent for his sins and he would walk on hot rocks for god to answer his prayers and then bam Zoya would end up in the same mosque and he would folow her but Tanu would meet her before Asad and try to push her off a cliff but Asad would catch Tanu in time and slap her but at the same time Zoya looses her balance and falls over Asad tries to save her but can't and Tanu thinks she died soo she ran away and Asad scream " Zoyaaa" at the top of his lungs and then she answers back calling "Asad save me" and he takes a rope and puls her up but then it starting raining heavily and they take shelter in a nearby hut and ther the romance start😳
daffodil81 thumbnail
i think asya should spend some time alone then only zoya will get confidence in him
Asyaforever thumbnail
Originally posted by: stacyellowz

omg! ur calling him amy now? stop trying to cover ur tracks lea 🤣
😉

sorry. i just felt like messing with yuh 2n 😉

Yep i know you are...What are friends for if they don't pull my legs🤣
Well i have to have back up plans stace😲😆
stacyellowz thumbnail

He go to the mosque and pray and repent for his sins and he would walk on hot rocks for god to answer his prayers and then bam Zoya would end up in the same mosque and he would folow her but Tanu would meet her before Asad and try to push her off a cliff but Asad would catch Tanu in time and slap her but at the same time Zoya looses her balance and falls over Asad tries to save her but can't and Tanu thinks she died soo she ran away and Asad scream " Zoyaaa" at the top of his lungs and then she answers back calling "Asad save me" and he takes a rope and puls her up but then it starting raining heavily and they take shelter in a nearby hut and ther the romance start😳

wayzzz. bess u did write d script 👍🏼
Enlightment thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

OMG Lea you should try writing an OS seriously 😆
stacyellowz thumbnail

i think asya should spend some time alone then only zoya will get confidence in him

true. some alone time is what they desperately need