LU Fly Girls Chat Club # 7 - Page 71

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by damar

<div>So true Babs Shireen can be easily brain washed by Razia within no time. Looks like CVs are having totally different track this time lets see.πŸ˜ƒ
ya dev :-D
So what did you think about todays epi.I wasn't there in the morning missed the chatting ?

So what did you think about todays epi.I wasn't there in the morning missed the chatting ?
oh todays epi you mean the upcoming epi?
Originally posted by Bablylovely20

oh todays epi you mean the upcoming epi?

Oh you are from India right.It's still Monday night here πŸ˜†
@ babs I am asking about Monday's epi ?

</div>
<div>Oh you are from India right.It's still Monday night here πŸ˜†
oh its tuesday morning here :-)
I wonder if there'll be any new QH segment tomorrow? 
Anyway, I'll talk to you girls later. Goodnight, my lovely fly girls! πŸ€— Might be meeting you guys on the next thread in the morning πŸ˜†
Byeee Candy! πŸ€—
You might meet us in the new thread if Lea and Nishu comes on. They'll be sure to finish this one! πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@ babs I am asking about Monday's epi ?
oh honestly i dont like the monday epi much, coz my asad and zoya were crying :-(. And zoya's situation she nt even stand properly :-(. And that evil smile of tanu. And ayan miyan god cv dont gve brain to ths guy. If hs bhaijan didnt want to mary zoya so he spend nyt with tanu what crap yar. And the whole epi only around ayan and humera. Only i like dilshad mama's word to tanu :-D
Originally posted by cclove

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">I wonder if there'll be any new QH segment tomorrow?
</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Anyway, I'll talk to you girls later.Goodnight, my lovely fly girls!πŸ€—Might be meeting you guys on the next thread in the morningπŸ˜†</font>
gud night candy :-)