Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Asyaforever thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Drea_QH1fan

Ok let we talk some serious business here...Lea you have any feeling at all, at all...that Ayaan Zoya gonna happen now? I mean since Asad-Zoya marriage broke and most likely Humeria will break her engagement with Ayaan. I see people talking about that now again and wanna know if you could be thinking the same. 

It is a possibly since both there relationship broke but i don't see any love connection with then though only Rabart and Mona and nothing else...but i think they would do Ayaan and Zoya track and Asad might sacrifice for his brother(who is selfish to some extent) saying Zoya would be happy with him but Zoya won't be in all that sacrificing crap and she is not a doll to be giveup and she would run out on her wedding day again cuz the only person she ok marrying is Asad who she would forgive in the coming episode and that's my thoughts...What u think Drea??
...MonaCo... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I dont think they can do Ayaan Zoya now. But then I never thought they would do SR. So.😕. Ask that question to Gul ji.
Asyaforever thumbnail
Originally posted by: monaco

I dont think they can do Ayaan Zoya now. But then I never thought they would do SR. So.😕. Ask that question to Gul ji.

Mona i have a feeling it would happen AsYa isn't gonna be together soo soon
DreA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Asyaforever

It is a possibly since both there relationship broke but i don't see any love connection with then though only Rabart and Mona and nothing else...but i think they would do Ayaan and Zoya track and Asad might sacrifice for his brother(who is selfish to some extent) saying Zoya would be happy with him but Zoya won't be in all that sacrificing crap and she is not a doll to be giveup and she would run out on her wedding day again cuz the only person she ok marrying is Asad who she would forgive in the coming episode and that's my thoughts...What u think Drea??

As I said in another post...Ayaan and Zoya will happen when Hell freezes over and pigs fly ðŸ˜† They would have to build that relation from the ground up like how they did with Asad and Zoya. All they have is this Mona and Rabert relationship. And Ayaan is not in love with Humeria and doesnt want to marry her. Why would he all of a sudden want to marry Zoya? And in my opinion...Ayaan is not good for any girl right now, If he believes that sleeping with one girl to get out of marriage with another is a way to go. 
DreA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

They will be together...Otherwise whats the point of having the Ajmer track and Asad bringing Zoya back home?
...MonaCo... thumbnail

Dont say that, yaar... There's no reason why this would happen. Will Zoya further insult Dilshaad by marrying in the Siddiqui household? With Rashid's second son? No, I dont htink so Dilshaad can take that. Its like the ultimate insult for her.
-Candz- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Zoya looked extra pretty in red didn't she...I am guessing Asad would go and look for her tomorrow but the question Candy how would he know where she went???? 

I wonder the same Lea
-Candz- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Hey Devi 

Where are you getting these cute emos? 
...MonaCo... thumbnail
Cute emoji

Originally posted by: cclove