Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Bye Drea see you in a while
...MonaCo... thumbnail
Originally posted by: damar

Now who is Kriti? oh is it Kriti on IF? 😲

Yaar how do these people meet them... I tried my lvel best to go when I was in India for my sister's wedding... Couldnt :(. So, Oishi, Mishti all work for QH, and Kriti herself and all her friends get to meet KSG... ?
priya713 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: monaco

I just love AsadkiDeewani because of all her videos. I was hoping to have one video channel where I could view all the episodes in sequence, but well, not my luck. Her partial vidoes helped me catch up on my QH marathon where I watched QH day and night four nights in a

yeah, but Dailymotion pulled all her vids. Its so sad cuz she had everything in one page in date order of only asya scenes and they deleted all of them 😭

KambakthIshq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: priya713

Did y'all see Kriti's pix with Karan??? Wow, talk about a lucky girl. She had her hands all over his dimples and inside his vest! I was like, wow, u gotta give her props for not holding back! 😊

here's the link if you all didnt see it:

I have seen these Pics Pri...very cute😳
Asyaforever thumbnail

Yeah she was mentioning her dad thinks Lea is still thinking the babies come from sky 🤣 

Is true he still telling us that story...Sooo i innocent😆 just don't get me started on any gutter talk🤣
Enlightment thumbnail
Originally posted by: priya713

...wait, they don't?? 😲

Yes it's true Ask Lea 😆😆
...MonaCo... thumbnail
@priya, 🤗

You know when everyone was raising and hue and cry about them not showing muslim traditions properly (like six kalmas or five, skirt, etc.). I wanted to make a post, but did not as I did not want to hurt sentiments.

but being the most abused culture on TV and Cinema, I wanted to say that a lot that is shown about Punjabis or other cultures is not necessarily true, but it gets passed on... Just because QH is specifically showing a minority community, and a few of these mistakes were caught on... But I did not want to be misunderstood and annoy anyone so left it at that
Enlightment thumbnail
Originally posted by: monaco

Yaar how do these people meet them... I tried my lvel best to go when I was in India for my sister's wedding... Couldnt :(. So, Oishi, Mishti all work for QH, and Kriti herself and all her friends get to meet KSG... ?

Some people have influences from inside the set I guess Mona
Asyaforever thumbnail

Why did it scared you Lea 😛

He slept with the one he not suppose to be with and i am joking Devi🤣
KambakthIshq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Drea_QH1fan

Ok...I've had enough fun for the while. Im gonna go lie down for a bit. Got a headache ugghh. 

be back later

Bye Drea...me too out a here now...gosh this is so addictive😆.. Love You Fly girls❤️