Qubool Hai

LU Fly Girls Chat Club # 7 - Page 33

...MonaCo... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Well, I am currently single. And, not ready to mingle. Because they don't make the Rajs and Asads anymore. Though I am pretty confident I am the oldest on the fly club.:).

I just realized, there is a parallel in the brother's life - Ayaan got engaged, Asad got engaged... Asad called his engagement fake, Ayaan ran away... Ayaan got reengaged, Asad commited to Zoya (last few good episodes) now both have had break ups...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya713 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Drea_QH1fan

I know Sahana is married. Not sure bout the rest ðŸ˜†

Yes, Sahana has the "mister" that she mentions now and then 😊 Isn't one of the Devika's married too? I think Mona's married right Mona?? you mentioned a SIL before unless you were speaking of your brothers wife ðŸ˜Š
Asyaforever thumbnail
Hey Pri, Drea,Mona darling
priya713 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: monaco

Well, I am currently single. And, not ready to mingle. Because they don't make the Rajs and Asads anymore. Though I am pretty confident I am the oldest on the fly club.:).

I just realized, there is a parallel in the brother's life - Ayaan got engaged, Asad got engaged... Asad called his engagement fake, Ayaan ran away... Ayaan got reengaged, Asad commited to Zoya (last few good episodes) now both have had break ups...

Lol, Im opposite...Single but dying to mingle...Asad makes the want even more now than before ðŸ˜‰ 
So who's Raj??

Hopefully Asad gets reengaged soon too!! ðŸ˜Š
priya713 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Asyaforever

Hey Pri, Drea,Mona darling

i'll give you two!!! ðŸ¤—🤗
Asyaforever thumbnail

Cause he's an ass. 

I know right!! but i hope he doesn't fall for Zoya...She is already taken although they going through a rough parch right now 
DreA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: priya713

Yes, Sahana has the "mister" that she mentions now and then 😊 Isn't one of the Devika's married too? I think Mona's married right Mona?? you mentioned a SIL before unless you were speaking of your brothers wife ðŸ˜Š

We have more than one Devika?😕
Enlightment thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

We have more than one Devika?😕

Speaking of the Devil 🤣
priya713 thumbnail
hi D, Hi, Lea!!

so we're discussing which fly girls are married and who's not...Devika, were u married?  i know Lea's a baby so she can't be...she's probably too young to be watching some of the recent QH episodes ðŸ˜‰
Asyaforever thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: priya713

i'll give you two!!! ðŸ¤—🤗

Awww Pri