Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

AshiQui2/Aditya-SK/SHRADDHA TO DO ITEM SONG 4 KJO (Page 97)

Athene Viewbie
Athene
Athene

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kareena05

Ok i was watching IIFA Hangout with Ayushmann Khurrana on youtube and he was talking about his performance with Parineeti Chopra and he said they are performing on romantic songs like "Tum Hi Ho", "Pareeshan"and "Mar Jayain" ...Confused

I'm getting confused why is he performing on Tum Hi Ho ? Or maybe i heard it wrong...here's the link, it's around 00:50

Yeah it is "Tum Hi Ho". Confused

Athene Viewbie
Athene
Athene

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 6:19pm | IP Logged

It is Alia or Shraddha opposite Emraan

There is a tough competition for Dil Hai Ki Manta Nahi 2

WRITTEN BY
Filmfare
Written By Filmfare
Editorial
Posted Wed, Jul 3, 2013
RATE STORY
Rated
Rate
SHARE THIS STORY
It is Alia or Shraddha opposite Emraan

Few days back it was announced that Emraan Hashmi is going to reprise Aamir Khan's role for Dil Hai Ki Manta Nahi 2. However there is a tug-of-war between Alia Bhatt and Shraddha Kapoor to reprise Pooja Bhatt's role. According to the sources, producers Bhushan Kumar are keen to have their Aashiqui 2 hit star, Shraddha Kapoor. The Bhatts who are also producing the film are interested in having their homegrown child, Alia Bhatt. Along with the actress, the director of the film is also yet to be finalised.

http://www.filmfare.com/news/it-is-alia-or-shraddha-opposite-emraan-3579.html

..Khushi.. IF-Dazzler
..Khushi..
..Khushi..

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kareena05

Ok i was watching IIFA Hangout with Ayushmann Khurrana on youtube and he was talking about his performance with Parineeti Chopra and he said they are performing on romantic songs like "Tum Hi Ho", "Pareeshan"and "Mar Jayain" ...Confused

I'm getting confused why is he performing on Tum Hi Ho ? Or maybe i heard it wrong...here's the link, it's around 00:50

I had a hunch that it would be a mash up cuz Aashiqui 2 does not have enough dance numbers in which AdiShraddha can perform for 3 minutes ALONE. So the way I see it, Ayushman was slotted to perform with Parineeti AND Shraddha but after Adi boy's nautankis, he was paired with Shraddha for 'Tum Hi Ho'. Now AdiShraddha will perform in 'Tum Hi Ho' after which Ayushmann and Parineeti will take over. Hence the mash up.
HakunaMatata. IF-Dazzler
HakunaMatata.
HakunaMatata.

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Khushi..

I had a hunch that it would be a mash up cuz Aashiqui 2 does not have enough dance numbers in which AdiShraddha can perform for 3 minutes ALONE. So the way I see it, Ayushman was slotted to perform with Parineeti AND Shraddha but after Adi boy's nautankis, he was paired with Shraddha for 'Tum Hi Ho'. Now AdiShraddha will perform in 'Tum Hi Ho' after which Ayushmann and Parineeti will take over. Hence the mash up.

Even I was thinking the same... It must be mashup for sure...
Stage performances require some up beat, high tempo songs to perform whereas Aashiqui has no such songs which r suitable for dancing... So it must be mashup...
..Khushi.. IF-Dazzler
..Khushi..
..Khushi..

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saras-Pankhi

Stage performances require some up beat, high tempo songs to perform whereas Aashiqui has no such songs which r suitable for dancing... So it must be mashup...

Exactly. And from what I can deduce, AdiShraddha are yet to leave for Macau (i.e if they didn't leave for it at yesterday at midnight).
HakunaMatata. IF-Dazzler
HakunaMatata.
HakunaMatata.

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 11:33pm | IP Logged

Exactly. And from what I can deduce, AdiShraddha are yet to leave for Macau (i.e if they didn't leave for it at yesterday at midnight).

Yeah, nd I think they must leave by today... If they r performing, then they need to do on location rehearsals nd all...

Btw, Manish malhotra tweeted that he is in fitting sessions with Shraddha... So they r still in mumbai i guess...
HakunaMatata. IF-Dazzler
HakunaMatata.
HakunaMatata.

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
New pics of celebs leaving for IIFA...

Isme mein bhi humare Aashiquis nahi hai...
silla IF-Rockerz
silla
silla

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 11:58pm | IP Logged

<font color="#330033" size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">New pics of celebs leaving for IIFA...</font>

ye donon kahan gayay kahin USA TOu nhi bhaag gayay

<font color="#330033" size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Isme mein bhi humare Aashiquis nahi hai... </font>

Go to top