Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

   
Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

AshiQui2/Aditya-SK/SHRADDHA TO DO ITEM SONG 4 KJO (Page 9)

HakunaMatata. IF-Dazzler
HakunaMatata.
HakunaMatata.

Joined: 07 October 2011
Posts: 4929

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Achava11

Originally posted by Saras-Pankhi

Originally posted by Achava11

btw,I watched his Balam Pickari..well,my boy was seen just for  2 minutes or even less than thatOuch does this guy dance well..???I haven't seen any other dance of hisLOL

I dont think so, he himself is quite unsure abt his dancing skills LOL Watch the making of Balam Pichkari nd u'll come to know LOL

Was he that bad??? LOL LOLoh! he himself is unsure...and he wants to take his pretty gal along with him to the stageLOLLOL

He is not bad, but he was struggling for sure LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Achava11

Achava11 Goldie
Achava11
Achava11

Joined: 21 November 2011
Posts: 2411

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saras-Pankhi

Originally posted by Achava11

Originally posted by Saras-Pankhi

Originally posted by Achava11

btw,I watched his Balam Pickari..well,my boy was seen just for  2 minutes or even less than thatOuch does this guy dance well..???I haven't seen any other dance of hisLOL

I dont think so, he himself is quite unsure abt his dancing skills LOL Watch the making of Balam Pichkari nd u'll come to know LOL

Was he that bad??? LOL LOLoh! he himself is unsure...and he wants to take his pretty gal along with him to the stageLOLLOL

He is not bad, but he was struggling for sure LOL

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL so he was struggling???I thought seeing the few steps in that Pichkari song...thought quite high abt his skillsConfused LOL basically,this guy is too tall..I do not know whether that cud be one reasonLOL..but Amitabh used to to do well..he had his own style! Even Sanjay Dutt looks like he is struggling when he dances...cud height be a reason//do not know!LOL
HakunaMatata. IF-Dazzler
HakunaMatata.
HakunaMatata.

Joined: 07 October 2011
Posts: 4929

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Achava11

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL so he was struggling???I thought seeing the few steps in that Pichkari song...thought quite high abt his skillsConfused LOL basically,this guy is too tall..I do not know whether that cud be one reasonLOL..but Amitabh used to to do well..he had his own style! Even Sanjay Dutt looks like he is struggling when he dances...cud height be a reason//do not know!LOL

Take a look at this then LOL


The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Achava11-HarshUrooj-

Achava11 Goldie
Achava11
Achava11

Joined: 21 November 2011
Posts: 2411

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:50am | IP Logged
LOL LOL LOL poor guy,he seems to be sweating

I guess he is the tallest guy in the present Hindi film world??? 6 feet 2 inch..He is looking so odddLOL in those pic
Achava11 Goldie
Achava11
Achava11

Joined: 21 November 2011
Posts: 2411

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:50am | IP Logged
I wonder how his angel dances??Embarrassed
HakunaMatata. IF-Dazzler
HakunaMatata.
HakunaMatata.

Joined: 07 October 2011
Posts: 4929

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Achava11

I wonder how his angel dances??Embarrassed

She is a good dancer... Watch her song Tonight from Luv ka the end Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Khushi..

..Khushi.. IF-Dazzler
..Khushi..
..Khushi..

Joined: 25 November 2006
Posts: 4770

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Achava11

Originally posted by Saras-Pankhi

Originally posted by Achava11

btw,I watched his Balam Pickari..well,my boy was seen just for  2 minutes or even less than thatOuch does this guy dance well..???I haven't seen any other dance of hisLOL

I dont think so, he himself is quite unsure abt his dancing skills LOL Watch the making of Balam Pichkari nd u'll come to know LOL

Was he that bad??? LOL LOLoh! he himself is unsure...and he wants to take his pretty gal along with him to the stageLOLLOL

Trust me even most terrible dancers do fine when it's not hardcore dancing. Aditya is way better.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HakunaMatata.

Achava11 Goldie
Achava11
Achava11

Joined: 21 November 2011
Posts: 2411

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saras-Pankhi

Originally posted by Achava11

I wonder how his angel dances??Embarrassed

She is a good dancer... Watch her song Tonight from Luv ka the end Tongue

ReallyyyShockedthis is news to me! 

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Golden Dil Wala Aditya The Jubilee FC

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: Athene   Replies: 1204   Views: 22201

Athene 1204 22201 07 April 2013 at 8:41am by misha.as
Epitome of Perfectionst ~ Aditya Shrivastav (FC24)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: Soni.   Replies: 1200   Views: 26478

Soni. 1200 26478 27 March 2013 at 1:08am by IF_FRIENDS
Aditya Srivastav - The Arjun Of CID (FC 23rd)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: Soni.   Replies: 1193   Views: 83571

Soni. 1193 83571 19 March 2013 at 2:40pm by Athene
Katrina Kaif says even item numbers should get Nat

Author: abracadabra   Replies: 2   Views: 428

abracadabra 2 428 27 May 2011 at 11:36am by abracadabra
'Item boy' Ranbir Kapoor takes inspiration from d

Author: chandra5494   Replies: 0   Views: 349

chandra5494 0 349 12 May 2011 at 10:43pm by chandra5494

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index