Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

AshiQui2/Aditya-SK/SHRADDHA TO DO ITEM SONG 4 KJO (Page 73)

..Khushi.. IF-Dazzler
..Khushi..
..Khushi..

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kareena05

That naughty smile explains everything LOL

Wasn't he in the same kind of event (Soldier for Women) where he said that he was soldier to Shraddha because he had to hold her through a crowd...?

Its the same. Reporter asks him that after Aashiqui 2 any girls want him to be their solider and Aditya is like ' han so?' ROFL ROFL ROFL

and than he adds that it feels good that he has got huge female fan following but unka solider-wolger nai banana  ROFL ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kareena05HakunaMatata.

Athene Viewbie
Athene
Athene

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
Aditya Roy Kapur

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HakunaMatata.

Athene Viewbie
Athene
Athene

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
I don't want Shraddha to just sign films: Shakti Kapoor

I don't want Shraddha to just sign films: Shakti Kapoor

Shraddha Kapoor, who is enjoying success asAashiqui 2 entered the 100 crore club and has been blessed with many offers. Shakti Kapoor is proud of her success and has planned a trip for his daughter.

In a conversation with TOI, Shakti Kapoor expressed his happiness and said, "We all are so happy that Shraddha's movie did so well at box office. I saw her movie first day, first show in Delhi. Later, I got a call from Mahesh Bhattsaying that it's a great movie. When I saw the movie, I thought it will make a business of 50 crore, didn't expect Aashiqui 2 will make 100 crore."

On being asked about his plans to reward his daughter, the actor claimed, "I am so happy that when she started shooting for Aashiqui 2, I gifted her BMW and now have planned a 20 days holiday for her in US."

"Shraddha has lot of friends in US and I want her to enjoy her life. We have worked hard in life for children, now I want them to enjoy everything," added Shakti.

When asked about any tips he gives to his daughter, Shakti said that he suggests her to enjoy everything. "I tell her to work, but also have fun. I don't want her to just sign films. She can do three films a year," concluded Shakti Kapoor.

HakunaMatata.

..Khushi.. IF-Dazzler
..Khushi..
..Khushi..

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
So Shraddha & Aditya both got themselves a black BMW? Wow!

Aditya arriving at Karan Johar's birthday bash. He looks such a hunk while driving -

Edited by ..Khushi.. - 29 June 2013 at 11:49pm

HakunaMatata.

HakunaMatata. IF-Dazzler
HakunaMatata.
HakunaMatata.

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Khushi..

So Shraddha & Aditya both got themselves a black BMW? Wow!

Aditya arriving at Karan Johar's birthday bash. He looks such a hunk while driving -

He looks like a hunk definitely nd while he smiles, cute bhi lagta hai at d same tym...Embarrassed
Kabhi dekha hai cute hunk... LOL
HakunaMatata. IF-Dazzler
HakunaMatata.
HakunaMatata.

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 11:57pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by kareena05

That naughty smile explains everything LOL

Wasn't he in the same kind of event (Soldier for Women) where he said that he was soldier to Shraddha because he had to hold her through a crowd...?

Its the same. Reporter asks him that after Aashiqui 2 any girls want him to be their solider and Aditya is like ' han so?' ROFL ROFL ROFL

and than he adds that it feels good that he has got huge female fan following but unka solider-wolger nai banana  ROFL ROFL

ROFL Kyun baba, woh bhi toh ladkiyan hi hai, unka soldier nahi banna toh fir kiska banna hai?? ROFL

In Zoom interview when Omar asked him u have a huge fan following, he said "Where r u all of u yaar, m waiting" LOL And look now when same Q. is asked unka soldier woldier nahi bannaROFL

Coz he has already got 1 to take care of Wink
..Khushi.. IF-Dazzler
..Khushi..
..Khushi..

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saras-Pankhi

ROFL Kyun baba, woh bhi toh ladkiyan hi hai, unka soldier nahi banna toh fir kiska banna hai?? ROFL

In Zoom interview when Omar asked him u have a huge fan following, he said "Where r u all of u yaar, m waiting" LOL And look now when same Q. is asked unka soldier woldier nahi bannaROFL

Coz he has already got 1 to take care of Wink

Aditya is smart. He's very particular about the people whom he wants in his life and whom he doesn't.
HakunaMatata. IF-Dazzler
HakunaMatata.
HakunaMatata.

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 12:18am | IP Logged

Aditya is smart. He's very particular about the people whom he wants in his life and whom he doesn't.

Yeah, I think he never lies to the media...

When asked abt how it was working with Ranbir in YJHD, he started saying it was nice working on dis muvi, outdoor shoots nd all... And ranbir was like, Dude Q. is how was it working with Ranbir LOL
So Adi was quick to answer, I dont want to lie, thats y twisting and saying things LOL

Go to top