Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

AshiQui2/Aditya-SK/SHRADDHA TO DO ITEM SONG 4 KJO (Page 70)

kareena05 IF-Dazzler
kareena05
kareena05

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Khushi..

Originally posted by Saras-Pankhi

One thing I am quiet certain about is if Shraddha has got into a relationship with Aditya than its on the grounds that he has promised strong honesty & commitment to her. And I can see why she would do this.. the root of her skepticism is obvious.

Yeah, Adi must have promised some real commitment nd Honesty I guess... Earlier the guy used to flirt a lot nd nowadays, ladki ko aankh uthake bhi nahi dekhta... Even if the girl is Deepika LOL
Was watching YJHD interviews, When deepika patted him on his back, he backed off like chuo mat ROFL

Where? Link me. Yeah Aditya is being very careful & I can totally understand why Shraddha is being like that.

The ETV interview I had recorded, its not online.

Khushi can you give us a resum of the ETV interview please Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HakunaMatata.

silla IF-Rockerz
silla
silla

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 11:10am | IP Logged

Adi what r u looking at?? LOL

s=deedaarEmbarrassed oops dont disturbWink

HakunaMatata.

..Khushi.. IF-Dazzler
..Khushi..
..Khushi..

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Now that I think of it, Shraddha's 'very doubtful' reply to the question of dating an actor makes a lot more sense.

The only problem is she didn't convey it in precise manner or should I say she conveyed it in a polite way. See she has grown up being a part of bollywood and thus she has a lot more idea on how life of an actor is. She knows how many actors have gotten involved into affairs and relationships outside marriage. Her father being one of them worsens her fear. Shraddha has just started seeing Aditya and it will take a while before she becomes completely confident about her relationship with Aditya who is also an actor. So her 'doubtful' makes perfect sense. Knowing how impulsive & apprehensive she is, her reply makes complete sense.

@Kareena - I will share the link as soon as I upload the ETV video.

Edited by ..Khushi.. - 29 June 2013 at 11:33am

kareena05

silla IF-Rockerz
silla
silla

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 11:24am | IP Logged

Now that I think of it, Shraddha's 'very doubtful' reply to the question of dating an actor makes a lot more sense.

The only problem is she didn't convey it in precise manner. See she has grown up being a part of bollywood and thus she has a lot more idea on how life of an actor is. She knows how many actors have gotten involved into affairs and relationships outside marriage. Her father being one of them worsens her fear. Shraddha has just started seeing Aditya and it will take a while before she becomes completely confident about her relationship with Aditya who is also an actor. So her 'doubtful' makes perfect sense. Knowing how impulsive & apprehensive her reply makes complete sense.

hmm totally agreed TongueTongueTongue
HakunaMatata. IF-Dazzler
HakunaMatata.
HakunaMatata.

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 11:29am | IP Logged

The only problem is she didn't convey it in precise manner. See she has grown up being a part of bollywood and thus she has a lot more idea on how life of an actor is. She knows how many actors have gotten involved into affairs and relationships outside marriage. Her father being one of them worsens her fear. Shraddha has just started seeing Aditya and it will take a while before she becomes completely confident about her relationship with Aditya who is also an actor. So her 'doubtful' makes perfect sense. Knowing how impulsive & apprehensive her reply makes complete sense.

@Bold : Completely agree... Definitely they should take their own tym to come out in public abt their relationship... It can also b an attraction as of now since they were spending so much tym together during aashiqui2... Let them see if their love is true nd it is not just mere attraction nd if their relationship can survive all the odds of life once they start spending more tym with other ppl from here on...

silla

silla IF-Rockerz
silla
silla

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 11:44am | IP Logged
i want any update abt IIfa os adishra Day Dreaming kab milegeee
..Khushi.. IF-Dazzler
..Khushi..
..Khushi..

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 11:45am | IP Logged

@Bold : Completely agree... Definitely they should take their own tym to come out in public abt their relationship... It can also b an attraction as of now since they were spending so much tym together during aashiqui2... Let them see if their love is true nd it is not just mere attraction nd if their relationship can survive all the odds of life once they start spending more tym with other ppl from here on...

Yes. See there's nothing wrong with attraction but it has to be constant and long lasting for Shraddha to become confident. Especially cuz she has faced it in her own family. Aditya will have to be careful & heal her insecurity with his loyalty. I had read somewhere that in one old interview (before Aashiqui 2 happened) Shraddha had bluntly said that she would not marry an actor.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

HakunaMatata.silla

silla IF-Rockerz
silla
silla

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 11:50am | IP Logged

Yes. See there's nothing wrong with attraction but it has to be constant and long lasting for Shraddha to become confident. Especially cuz she has faced it in her own family. Aditya will have to be careful & heal her insecurity with his loyalty. I had read somewhere that in one old interview (before Aashiqui 2 happened) Shraddha had bluntly said that she would not marry an actor.
because vanraj wasnt an actor and she was serious abt him

Go to top