Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

AshiQui2/Aditya-SK/SHRADDHA TO DO ITEM SONG 4 KJO (Page 69)

HakunaMatata. IF-Dazzler
HakunaMatata.
HakunaMatata.

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Khushi..

One thing I am quiet certain about is if Shraddha has got into a relationship with Aditya than its on the grounds that he has promised strong honesty & commitment to her. And I can see why she would do this.. the root of her skepticism is obvious.

Yeah, Adi must have promised some real commitment nd Honesty I guess... Earlier the guy used to flirt a lot nd nowadays, ladki ko aankh uthake bhi nahi dekhta... Even if the girl is Deepika LOL
Was watching YJHD interviews, When deepika patted him on his back, he backed off like chuo mat ROFL

Watch @0:05

Edited by Saras-Pankhi - 29 June 2013 at 9:57am

HakunaMatata. IF-Dazzler
HakunaMatata.
HakunaMatata.

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 9:45am | IP Logged

Am re-watching ETV interview and oh boy Aditya is getting so conscious every time the host asks about girls, fans, female following etc. ROFL ROFL

Rewatching?? ShockedShocked Maine toh abhi tak ek baar bhi nahi dekha...

Share peleej...
..Khushi.. IF-Dazzler
..Khushi..
..Khushi..

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saras-Pankhi

One thing I am quiet certain about is if Shraddha has got into a relationship with Aditya than its on the grounds that he has promised strong honesty & commitment to her. And I can see why she would do this.. the root of her skepticism is obvious.

Yeah, Adi must have promised some real commitment nd Honesty I guess... Earlier the guy used to flirt a lot nd nowadays, ladki ko aankh uthake bhi nahi dekhta... Even if the girl is Deepika LOL
Was watching YJHD interviews, When deepika patted him on his back, he backed off like chuo mat ROFL

Where? Link me. Yeah Aditya is being very careful & I can totally understand why Shraddha is being like that.

The ETV interview I had recorded, its not online.
HakunaMatata. IF-Dazzler
HakunaMatata.
HakunaMatata.

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 9:59am | IP Logged

Where? Link me. Yeah Aditya is being very careful & I can totally understand why Shraddha is being like that.

HakunaMatata. IF-Dazzler
HakunaMatata.
HakunaMatata.

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 10:00am | IP Logged

Ohh... Cant u upload it??
..Khushi.. IF-Dazzler
..Khushi..
..Khushi..

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 10:08am | IP Logged

The file size is HUGE. I tried compressing but even after that it's coming around 600 MB so it might take almost 24 hours for upload to go through. Still I'll try uploading it.
HakunaMatata. IF-Dazzler
HakunaMatata.
HakunaMatata.

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 10:13am | IP Logged

The file size is HUGE. I tried compressing but even after that it's coming around 600 MB so it might take almost 24 hours for upload to go through. Still I'll try uploading it.

Oh ok ok... No prblm... Let it b... Smile
kareena05 IF-Dazzler
kareena05
kareena05

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by silla

OK Guys i Got this on Twitter

Kiaara Sandhu [email protected]1h

New HOT Jodi in Town,,Janaat & Jannat 2 Director Kunal Dhesmukh & UTV signed Emraan Hashmi & Shraddha Kapoor in Action Thriller SHAATIR.

SORRY bt i really dont like Emraan HashmiCryCry

We don't know if it's true, it's not confirmed yet...But if its confirmed i don't mind her working with Emraan Hashimi as long as the movie is a HIT (That's what matters to Bollywood if you want to have a succefull career)...And Emraan is a good actor and has done some good movies...He did movies with Vidya Balan and has signed a movie with Kareena Kapoor...His style of movies has changed...so me HappyTongue

Go to top