Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

   
Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

AshiQui2/Aditya-SK/SHRADDHA TO DO ITEM SONG 4 KJO (Page 51)

TeAmo_Messi IF-Stunnerz
TeAmo_Messi
TeAmo_Messi

Joined: 29 August 2011
Posts: 49695

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
he drinks or not, big deal.. we know media can manipulate stuffs and statements..
and no i wudnt like it either, if ppl say Adi stopped taking alcohol after falling for shraddha, i mean it sounds wiered..
being romantic nd protective is one thing, and we all know hw Adi is, i m sure he is not a guy to change his lifestyle, and neither shraddha wud want him to be like that.. and unless these to stick to their individualism, they cant b true to their careers..

and hum log kuch zyada hi nahi sochrahey hain inki affair k barey mein /.. i mean, god knows hw will u ppl take their upcoming films, becos from where i m seeing, i think sablog hibernation pe chaley jaogey.. ROFL ROFLROFL ROFL ROFLROFL ROFL ROFLROFL

PS:- we can also talk bout their work, jab shaadi karlengey ye dono, we can go all..Day Dreaming.. abhi tou, i hope they r working for d award function, plsss

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Achava11silla

HakunaMatata. IF-Dazzler
HakunaMatata.
HakunaMatata.

Joined: 07 October 2011
Posts: 4933

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by silla

Wnat ONE ROMANTIC AD wth ADISHRADay Dreaming

Srsly yaar, after Raanjhana, Dhanush and Sonam got to feature together in Lux soap AD.
Adi-Shraddha ko bhi ek mast ad milna chahiye na  
Achava11 Goldie
Achava11
Achava11

Joined: 21 November 2011
Posts: 2411

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saras-Pankhi

Originally posted by Achava11

Originally posted by Saras-Pankhi



All celebs drink yaar, mayb he meant that he is not dat addict... occasionally he might get drunk...

Abhi Shraddha se milne k baad majnu is trying to b romantic, sober, non-alcoholic nd what not LOL

Also I think he was quite a flirt earlier...

Watch his channel V pakao, especially when he is at female celeb's place, ek chance nahi chodta tha ladka tariff karne ka LOL



ohhh..is that so??LOL LOL I wonder whether he touched any drinks after meeting his angelLOLLOL



Yeah LOL
And I really hope dat he's serious when he says that he is close to Shraddha...
Coz earlier also during guzaarish time, he said in an interview dat Monikangana(his fellow actress in the same film) is his good friend and his friends tease him by her name. Whereas the lady later said in an interview dat 

"Once people figured there was no truth to that, they set about to find another link-up. Now I'm supposedly seeing Aditya Roy Kapoor, who's also in the film. While he's told the media we're good friends, the truth is that I barely even know him. And definitely not on a personal level." ConfusedOuch

he was trying to be diplomatic..Questionthat lady told the truth..why would he say good friend then??ConfusedConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

silla

silla IF-Rockerz
silla
silla

Joined: 18 August 2008
Posts: 9395

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by harshu.sundas

he drinks or not, big deal.. we know media can manipulate stuffs and statements..
and no i wudnt like it either, if ppl say Adi stopped taking alcohol after falling for shraddha, i mean it sounds wiered..
being romantic nd protective is one thing, and we all know hw Adi is, i m sure he is not a guy to change his lifestyle, and neither shraddha wud want him to be like that.. and unless these to stick to their individualism, they cant b true to their careers..

and hum log kuch zyada hi nahi sochrahey hain inki affair k barey mein /.. i mean, god knows hw will u ppl take their upcoming films, becos from where i m seeing, i think sablog hibernation pe chaley jaogey.. ROFL ROFLROFL ROFL ROFLROFL ROFL ROFLROFL

PS:- we can also talk bout their work, jab shaadi karlengey ye dono, we can go all..Day Dreaming.. abhi tou, i hope they r working for d award function, plsss
special mental ward mein ROFL
Achava11 Goldie
Achava11
Achava11

Joined: 21 November 2011
Posts: 2411

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by manjery

Originally posted by Achava11

Originally posted by silla

Originally posted by Saras-Pankhi

These r old pics guys...

Found some more pics, there its written

Aditya Roy Kapoor at Shazahn Padamsee's house warming bash in Khar, Mumbai on 9th April 2011

So khush ho jao... no worries LOL
hahhahhahaLOL i wanst worried at all because i was seeing his hairs and weight i can analysed it that they were old oh yes his would be bro in law was also thereROFL

Even i too thought ..they must be old pictures..but seeing them posted here..and coincidentally ..myself seeing them this morning..i thought they were his recent onesLOLanyways,those pictures were some moons agoLOL

yeah achava woh to beete baate hai present par dhyaan dete hai LOLLOL

That's rt, rithika..let's not give attention to those picturesLOL
silla IF-Rockerz
silla
silla

Joined: 18 August 2008
Posts: 9395

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Achava11

Originally posted by Saras-Pankhi

Originally posted by Achava11

Originally posted by Saras-Pankhi



All celebs drink yaar, mayb he meant that he is not dat addict... occasionally he might get drunk...

Abhi Shraddha se milne k baad majnu is trying to b romantic, sober, non-alcoholic nd what not LOL

Also I think he was quite a flirt earlier...

Watch his channel V pakao, especially when he is at female celeb's place, ek chance nahi chodta tha ladka tariff karne ka LOL



ohhh..is that so??LOL LOL I wonder whether he touched any drinks after meeting his angelLOLLOL



Yeah LOL
And I really hope dat he's serious when he says that he is close to Shraddha...
Coz earlier also during guzaarish time, he said in an interview dat Monikangana(his fellow actress in the same film) is his good friend and his friends tease him by her name. Whereas the lady later said in an interview dat 

"Once people figured there was no truth to that, they set about to find another link-up. Now I'm supposedly seeing Aditya Roy Kapoor, who's also in the film. While he's told the media we're good friends, the truth is that I barely even know him. And definitely not on a personal level." ConfusedOuch

he was trying to be diplomatic..Questionthat lady told the truth..why would he say good friend then??ConfusedConfused
BUt this time tu usne lady love ke samnay 100 times bolaEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed and scrabble bhi kheltay hainROFL
silla IF-Rockerz
silla
silla

Joined: 18 August 2008
Posts: 9395

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saras-Pankhi

Originally posted by silla

Wnat ONE ROMANTIC AD wth ADISHRADay Dreaming

Srsly yaar, after Raanjhana, Dhanush and Sonam got to feature together in Lux soap AD.
Adi-Shraddha ko bhi ek mast ad milna chahiye na  
yesBlushing I hope they get some Ad EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
TeAmo_Messi IF-Stunnerz
TeAmo_Messi
TeAmo_Messi

Joined: 29 August 2011
Posts: 49695

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saras-Pankhi

Originally posted by silla

Wnat ONE ROMANTIC AD wth ADISHRADay Dreaming

Srsly yaar, after Raanjhana, Dhanush and Sonam got to feature together in Lux soap AD.
Adi-Shraddha ko bhi ek mast ad milna chahiye na  
i wish Ranjhaana, wud b done by AdiShra.,.. i mean, it wud b a gold for them.. newas A2 was no less either..
but Ranjhaana, was smthing too unexplainable..
anyways i feel Dhanush-Sonam deserved d roles, and d fame after d film..
i wud love, if i cud see Adi and Dhanush in d same frame... 
i really hope bw gives films like A2 nd Ranjhana, every year, then ppl like me, wil have smthing 2 talk about atleast.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Achava11

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Golden Dil Wala Aditya The Jubilee FC

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: Athene   Replies: 1204   Views: 22303

Athene 1204 22303 07 April 2013 at 8:41am by misha.as
Epitome of Perfectionst ~ Aditya Shrivastav (FC24)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: Soni.   Replies: 1200   Views: 26612

Soni. 1200 26612 27 March 2013 at 1:08am by IF_FRIENDS
Aditya Srivastav - The Arjun Of CID (FC 23rd)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: Soni.   Replies: 1193   Views: 83887

Soni. 1193 83887 19 March 2013 at 2:40pm by Athene
Katrina Kaif says even item numbers should get Nat

Author: abracadabra   Replies: 2   Views: 429

abracadabra 2 429 27 May 2011 at 11:36am by abracadabra
'Item boy' Ranbir Kapoor takes inspiration from d

Author: chandra5494   Replies: 0   Views: 350

chandra5494 0 350 12 May 2011 at 10:43pm by chandra5494

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index