Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

AshiQui2/Aditya-SK/SHRADDHA TO DO ITEM SONG 4 KJO (Page 50)

silla IF-Rockerz
silla
silla

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by manjery

Originally posted by Saras-Pankhi

Originally posted by Achava11

These r old pics guys...

Found some more pics, there its written

Aditya Roy Kapoor at Shazahn Padamsee's house warming bash in Khar, Mumbai on 9th April 2011

So khush ho jao... no worries LOL

LOL LOL LOL LOL yeahhh..that was needed...so they were old pictures?? okkk!!LOLLOLPrachi,the fact is he drinks...and he says he drinks less??OuchLOLwho is he fooling???LOL

All celebs drink yaar, mayb he meant that he is not dat addict... occasionally he might get drunk...

Abhi Shraddha se milne k baad majnu is trying to b romantic, sober, non-alcoholic nd what not LOL

Also I think he was quite a flirt earlier...

Watch his channel V pakao, especially when he is at female celeb's place, ek chance nahi chodta tha ladka tariff karne ka LOL

yess ladka sudhar gaya haiLOLLOL otherwise deepika ke saath bhi flirt karta lekin bechare ko apne phone se time kaha milla n ocassinally people drink 
he said at aashiqui2 success bash he drink occassionally and btw shraddha said na she would love to be wth the men like RJLOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Achava11manjery

Achava11 Goldie
Achava11
Achava11

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 12:05pm | IP Logged

These r old pics guys...

Aditya Roy Kapoor at Shazahn Padamsee's house warming bash in Khar, Mumbai on 9th April 2011

LOL LOL LOL LOL yeahhh..that was needed...so they were old pictures?? okkk!!LOLLOLPrachi,the fact is he drinks...and he says he drinks less??OuchLOLwho is he fooling???LOL

All celebs drink yaar, mayb he meant that he is not dat addict... occasionally he might get drunk...

Abhi Shraddha se milne k baad majnu is trying to b romantic, sober, non-alcoholic nd what not LOL

Watch his channel V pakao, especially when he is at female celeb's place, ek chance nahi chodta tha ladka tariff karne ka LOL

yess ladka sudhar gaya haiLOLLOL otherwise deepika ke saath bhi flirt karta lekin bechare ko apne phone se time kaha milla n ocassinally people drink 

hmm..I didn't know that he flirts..prachi says some V channel programme..Sir was quite fastLOL LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

manjery

HakunaMatata. IF-Dazzler
HakunaMatata.
HakunaMatata.

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 12:05pm | IP Logged

ohhh..is that so??LOL LOL I wonder whether he touched any drinks after meeting his angelLOLLOL

Yeah LOL
And I really hope dat he's serious when he says that he is close to Shraddha...
Coz earlier also during guzaarish time, he said in an interview dat Monikangana(his fellow actress in the same film) is his good friend and his friends tease him by her name. Whereas the lady later said in an interview dat 

"Once people figured there was no truth to that, they set about to find another link-up. Now I'm supposedly seeing Aditya Roy Kapoor, who's also in the film. While he's told the media we're good friends, the truth is that I barely even know him. And definitely not on a personal level." ConfusedOuch

Edited by Saras-Pankhi - 27 June 2013 at 12:05pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Achava11manjerysilla

silla IF-Rockerz
silla
silla

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Wnat ONE ROMANTIC AD wth ADISHRADay Dreaming

Achava11manjery

Achava11 Goldie
Achava11
Achava11

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by silla

These r old pics guys...

he said at aashiqui2 success bash he drink occassionally and btw shraddha said na she would love to be wth the men like RJLOLLOLLOL

And she also said ..that she was singleROFL ROFLI was bit Confusedshe brought her mom's name too...LOLboth r using the media to tell each other that they r single..rather than telling to each otherConfusedLOLLOL

manjerysilla

Achava11 Goldie
Achava11
Achava11

Wnat ONE ROMANTIC AD wth ADISHRADay Dreaming

Arey yaarrr..that would be Day Dreaming

manjerysilla

silla IF-Rockerz
silla
silla

ohhh..is that so??LOL LOL I wonder whether he touched any drinks after meeting his angelLOLLOL

Yeah LOL
And I really hope dat he's serious when he says that he is close to Shraddha...
Coz earlier also during guzaarish time, he said in an interview dat Monikangana(his fellow actress in the same film) is his good friend and his friends tease him by her name. Whereas the lady later said in an interview dat 

"Once people figured there was no truth to that, they set about to find another link-up. Now I'm supposedly seeing Aditya Roy Kapoor, who's also in the film. While he's told the media we're good friends, the truth is that I barely even know him. And definitely not on a personal level." ConfusedOuch
BUt here lady ke saamnay bola and she isROFL even scrabble bhi kheltay hain

manjery

manjery IF-Dazzler
manjery
manjery

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 12:09pm | IP Logged

These r old pics guys...

hahhahhahaLOL i wanst worried at all because i was seeing his hairs and weight i can analysed it that they were old oh yes his would be bro in law was also thereROFL

Even i too thought ..they must be old pictures..but seeing them posted here..and coincidentally ..myself seeing them this morning..i thought they were his recent onesLOLanyways,those pictures were some moons agoLOL

yeah achava woh to beete baate hai present par dhyaan dete hai LOLLOL

Achava11

Go to top