Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

AshiQui2/Aditya-SK/SHRADDHA TO DO ITEM SONG 4 KJO (Page 48)

manjery IF-Dazzler
manjery
manjery

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Achava11

Originally posted by manjery

Rithika dear...power outageDead bye...sick of this net problems! will be back if power is backkk

okkk dear byeeeCryCry

backkkLOLit was only for a few minutes...If only there was activity here in full joshLOLI would be online most of the time..sadly,except for Prachi and Khushi...most of us r just visitorsOuchU will not have interest too..if the discussions r not continuous..OuchI hardly see few pages completed daily..for the love that most here have for this couple..I expected that the forum would be busy most of the timeLOL LOLI was mistaken..only certain days..there r so many posts to read..otherwise...it is allOuch

yeah u r ri8 very few r cuming n sure alone u can not do spamming of pages alone LOLLOL may be our time is not fixed becoz i am also active in another forum n we pm each other at what time we will come n our pages r killed just in 2 days LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Achava11

HakunaMatata. IF-Dazzler
HakunaMatata.
HakunaMatata.

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 11:48am | IP Logged
These r old pics guys...

Found some more pics, there its written

Aditya Roy Kapoor at Shazahn Padamsee's house warming bash in Khar, Mumbai on 9th April 2011

So khush ho jao... no worries LOL

Edited by Saras-Pankhi - 27 June 2013 at 11:48am

Achava11

Achava11 Goldie
Achava11
Achava11

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Why blame that chipkali Stern SmileRithika,let's take Sir also into account...LOLboy is enjoying!!!  LOL

anyways,these r part of their lives...I think it was Khushi who gave the update of his ETC interview...the guy said that he DRINKS LESSOuchpictures tell otherwise! ROFL ROFL

ahaaan!!!!! he seems to be following Ayan's hints..if not now..when??that is load of nonsenseDead

WINE..WOMEN...SONG...Coolmen r generally associated with that statement..LOLan old saying!

manjery

Achava11 Goldie
Achava11
Achava11

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saras-Pankhi

These r old pics guys...

Aditya Roy Kapoor at Shazahn Padamsee's house warming bash in Khar, Mumbai on 9th April 2011

LOL LOL LOL LOL yeahhh..that was needed...so they were old pictures?? okkk!!LOLLOLPrachi,the fact is he drinks...and he says he drinks less??OuchLOLwho is he fooling???LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

HakunaMatata.silla

silla IF-Rockerz
silla
silla

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 11:51am | IP Logged

These r old pics guys...

hahhahhahaLOL i wanst worried at all because i was seeing his hairs and weight i can analysed it that they were old oh yes his would be bro in law was also thereROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Achava11manjeryHakunaMatata.

silla IF-Rockerz
silla
silla

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 11:52am | IP Logged

These r old pics guys...

LOL LOL LOL LOL yeahhh..that was needed...so they were old pictures?? okkk!!LOLLOLPrachi,the fact is he drinks...and he says he drinks less??OuchLOLwho is he fooling???LOL
@achava go my previous comments i already told u they are oldLOLLOLLOL

manjery

manjery IF-Dazzler
manjery
manjery

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 11:53am | IP Logged

These r old pics guys...

thanku prachi Embarrassed rahat ki saans phew !!!LOLLOL

Achava11HakunaMatata.

Achava11 Goldie
Achava11
Achava11

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 11:55am | IP Logged

Rithika dear...power outageDead bye...sick of this net problems! will be back if power is backkk

okkk dear byeeeCryCry

backkkLOLit was only for a few minutes...If only there was activity here in full joshLOLI would be online most of the time..sadly,except for Prachi and Khushi...most of us r just visitorsOuchU will not have interest too..if the discussions r not continuous..OuchI hardly see few pages completed daily..for the love that most here have for this couple..I expected that the forum would be busy most of the timeLOL LOLI was mistaken..only certain days..there r so many posts to read..otherwise...it is allOuch

yeah u r ri8 very few r cuming n sure alone u can not do spamming of pages alone LOLLOL may be our time is not fixed becoz i am also active in another forum n we pm each other at what time we will come n our pages r killed just in 2 days LOLLOL

yeah! this is the exact reason..LOLnot many posts...only prachi and Khushi r very regular..if only..there were many more posts and an exciting discussion going on..i tell u ...I would be here most of the time!LOLanother fact is..we need some news abt them too.. to post our opinionsLOLI feel next week..it will be rocking time..so u PM...that sounds goodLOL LOLI will keep that in mind!

HakunaMatata.manjery

Go to top