Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

AshiQui2/Aditya-SK/SHRADDHA TO DO ITEM SONG 4 KJO (Page 41)

MaNanHoLiC IF-Stunnerz
MaNanHoLiC
MaNanHoLiC

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KS_Shreya

Originally posted by RishBala4ever

ROFLROFL SRI yeh hui na baat ROFL now no copy cats That My good good girl CoolApproveClap

Oh don't underestimate these aunties. They'll still copy it even if it doesn't come out looking as good and then they'll say that they started making the snack and I copied them. LOL
OMG kis Mitthi ki bani hai Yeh AUNTssROFLROFL HAHAhaha seriously aunts are tooo Crazy once first tym when i went to funeral everyone was crying as my uncle was death in army but these al aunts were gossping about My dress and calling me and kissing me in cheeks huging me and gossping about what my parent did how they look at like at child how i look at alike as child ROFL i had to run frm funeral LOLLOLLOL

Athene Viewbie
Athene
Athene

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 3:09pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by KS_Shreya

ROFLROFL SRI yeh hui na baat ROFL now no copy cats That My good good girl CoolApproveClap
Oh don't underestimate these aunties. They'll still copy it even if it doesn't come out looking as good and then they'll say that they started making the snack and I copied them. LOL
OMG kis Mitthi ki bani hai Yeh AUNTssROFLROFL HAHAhaha seriously aunts are tooo Crazy once first tym when i went to funeral everyone was crying as my uncle was death in army but these al aunts were gossping about My dress and calling me and kissing me in cheeks huging me and gossping about what my parent did how they look at like at child how i look at alike as child ROFL i had to run frm funeral LOLLOLLOL

I don't understand them either. LOL At weddings they're always commenting that I should get married soon. You should hear some of my answers. Sab ki band baja deti hoon.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MaNanHoLiC

angelcutie09 Groupbie
angelcutie09
angelcutie09

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
Aditya & Shraddha Find New Ways to Build Romance!
By Anjana Dhanavanthan // Wed , 26 Jun , 2013
     http://www.namastetimes.com/bollywood_news/aditya-shraddha-find-new-ways-to-build-romance.htm
Awww! I don't think they are that secretive as other couples are. Lol maybe they will come out public or just make it really really obvious now.
(Same as miss malini article but just sounds so much cuter)

Now there are few couples in Bollywood who are completely hush hush about their love lives. Then there are the others, who throw caution to the wind and enjoy every bit of their lovey-dovey togetherness. Something similar is the love story of Shraddha Kapoor and Aditya Roy Kapoor.

It's not just their matching surnames, but also their matching love for things that is keeping this young couple head over heels in love. We hear that the love birds enjoy coochie-cooing over scrabble!
Sounds damn romantic right? Not! But what to do yaar? Some people have weird preferences and looks like word building is helping build their love.  Shraddha even admitted that even though she doesn't play the game too much, she enjoys watching her Adi-pooh come up with new words.
Aditya even once mentioned in an interview that "we (Aditya and Shraddha) are really good friends and are really really close and go out for dinner and movies together. She is a nice person and is a good actress and is great fun to be around with." No wonder they are taking their relationship to another level, over board games! Before you get other thoughts in your head, we are talking about innocent games of scrabble!
Well, that proves the saying that a well read man can woo any woman! We can only imagine the two sitting by a fireside, making up words on the scrabble board and adding up double and triple scores!
We just hope that the lovers are making up words like 'Aashiqui', 'Love' and 'Commitment' instead of the usual ones!! What words do you think they would be making up? *wink wink*

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AtheneHakunaMatata.kareena05..Khushi..

Athene Viewbie
Athene
Athene

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 6:16pm | IP Logged
^^^ TFS. That's very interesting. Hopefully they say something soon.

manjery

kareena05 IF-Dazzler
kareena05
kareena05

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 1:32am | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Khushi..manjery

kareena05 IF-Dazzler
kareena05
kareena05