Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

AshiQui2/Aditya-SK/SHRADDHA TO DO ITEM SONG 4 KJO (Page 39)

MaNanHoLiC IF-Stunnerz
MaNanHoLiC
MaNanHoLiC

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SiDsAnGeL-

Originally posted by RishBala4ever

Originally posted by _Richa_G

Originally posted by silla

good morning girls
this night i saw Shraddha and Adi In My Dream :O 

and what thye were doingEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
LOVEBlushingROFL
what kind of love plzz explain me in detailROFL
ROFL Arey Love wala LoveBlushing
i was with SK *of course it will dream so this happens* 
and   Sudden he came with tears eyes scared to loose her Look and See her and hUg her and says i love you Please mere se kabhi dor nahi honaDay Dreamingchian be mera dard bi ab tum hi hooo  and then  plays in backgroud Tum hi ho then they look at me O_o and i leave room but i Hide frm half open door  SEE ALL SillyBlushingboth kisses in Lips and then thenSilly

OMG ROFL ROFL
ROFLROFL u wanna hear what happened after that?Blushing

Yes I wanna hear..batao batao Hinu sharmao nahi ROFLROFLROFL
mujhe kuch dannda sa mehsoos hua aur mou main hath lagaye toh paani tha ankhen kholi toh mera bro mujpe paani gira raha hai jana moj ke sapna choro chor ho geya Disapprove

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SiDsAnGeL-

TeAmo_Messi IF-Stunnerz
TeAmo_Messi
TeAmo_Messi

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Achava11

Originally posted by harshu.sundas

Selfish act 
Farooque said that suicide is no solution, but rather a selfish act. "Just two days before Aamir committed suicide, he went to watch Aashiqui 2, which 'inspired' him to take his life, as he could relate the character of the male protagonist. We told Aamir that girls come and go, what's the big deal, but he would just not listen. He never shared anything in detail about his problem. I used to be with him for almost 18 hours a day and still I didn't have the slightest of the clue that he would take such a drastic step. I think Aamir's was a momentary and selfish act. I wish he had spoken to us or thought of us before taking that extreme step!" 

i got this para from a TOI article.. surprised 2 know dat RJ affected young boys like dat..ShockedOuch
its true , dat girls come nd go, they shudnt play wid lives like dat, i mean fiction is smthing nd reality its different..
love shudnt be dat much curse 4 a human life, that he/she forgets 2 live ..

It is very tough..the pain which u feel when u do not get the man or woman that u liked..is indescribable Dead Love is the strongest emotion that humans feel..Ouchvery few remain faithful and they get the person for lifeLOL LOL

i agree, love is d bets thing dat can ever happen 2 a human life, and if dat life feels dat he/she isnt worthy of d love or needs 2 end his own life for the latter, its too saddistic..
nd young guys shud get brains.. i never heard girls doing such naive stuffs, but guys r ..ShockedOuch

Achava11

MaNanHoLiC IF-Stunnerz
MaNanHoLiC
MaNanHoLiC

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:18am | IP Logged
SaYu just for youuudid you saw my dabba isnt to cutee

-SiDsAnGeL-

silla IF-Rockerz
silla
silla

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:31am | IP Logged

good morning girls
this night i saw Shraddha and Adi In My Dream :O 

and what thye were doingEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
LOVEBlushingROFL
what kind of love plzz explain me in detailROFL
ROFL Arey Love wala LoveBlushing
i was with SK *of course it will dream so this happens* 
and   Sudden he came with tears eyes scared to loose her Look and See her and hUg her and says i love you Please mere se kabhi dor nahi honaDay Dreamingchian be mera dard bi ab tum hi hooo  and then  plays in backgroud Tum hi ho then they look at me O_o and i leave room but i Hide frm half open door  SEE ALL SillyBlushingboth kisses in Lips and then thenSilly
omgggROFL what  a dream
Achava11 Goldie
Achava11
Achava11

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:41am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Achava11

Selfish act 
Farooque said that suicide is no solution, but rather a selfish act. "Just two days before Aamir committed suicide, he went to watch Aashiqui 2, which 'inspired' him to take his life, as he could relate the character of the male protagonist. We told Aamir that girls come and go, what's the big deal, but he would just not listen. He never shared anything in detail about his problem. I used to be with him for almost 18 hours a day and still I didn't have the slightest of the clue that he would take such a drastic step. I think Aamir's was a momentary and selfish act. I wish he had spoken to us or thought of us before taking that extreme step!" 

i got this para from a TOI article.. surprised 2 know dat RJ affected young boys like dat..ShockedOuch
its true , dat girls come nd go, they shudnt play wid lives like dat, i mean fiction is smthing nd reality its different..
love shudnt be dat much curse 4 a human life, that he/she forgets 2 live ..

It is very tough..the pain which u feel when u do not get the man or woman that u liked..is indescribable Dead Love is the strongest emotion that humans feel..Ouchvery few remain faithful and they get the person for lifeLOL LOL

i agree, love is d bets thing dat can ever happen 2 a human life, and if dat life feels dat he/she isnt worthy of d love or needs 2 end his own life for the latter, its too saddistic..
nd young guys shud get brains.. i never heard girls doing such naive stuffs, but guys r ..ShockedOuch

but fact is..it is the boys who get healed quickly from a heartbreakLOL LOLI noticed that in many cases..he goes on to marry and have his own kids..and the gal takes quite a bit of time to even agree for a marriage proposal..LOLeventually she does it..no other wayLOLthese guys who give up their lives r the rEAL STUFFThumbs Upbut that is not at all right...u shouldn't have u r joy based on others' behavior towards you..the gals in those cases r to be pitied! time is indeed a healing...and these guys need to see it that way...LOL
HakunaMatata. IF-Dazzler
HakunaMatata.
HakunaMatata.

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:27am | IP Logged

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=Tm4Q3Sj5mX4&feature=endscreen did he kissed her ShockedShocked omgg guys plzzz see this 4:49 to 4:51plzz tel am i correct

I dont think he kissed her literally, It was more of a air kissLOL... Like in this interview @6:15

kareena05

-SiDsAnGeL- IF-Sizzlerz
-SiDsAnGeL-
-SiDsAnGeL-

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:38am | IP Logged

SaYu just for youuudid you saw my dabba isnt to cutee

Flowers are Dancing Hug awww Hinu Hug
I Loved ur dabba..mere saare msgs hai usme EmbarrassedBig smile

MaNanHoLiC