Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

AshiQui2/Aditya-SK/SHRADDHA TO DO ITEM SONG 4 KJO (Page 23)

_Richa_G Senior Member
_Richa_G
_Richa_G

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Khushi..

Originally posted by _Richa_G

I was thinking the same thing. She probably won't admit it but maybe she won't go the extra length to hide it either.

It's funny how she hasn't taken off the header. If she were really conscious she would have taken it off.

Btw what will they perform to? None of their songs are upbeat. And Deepika will be dancing to her songs from YJHD at IIFA, so I doubt Aditya will dance to it.

Exactly! She won't go an extra mile to hide it. She is subtle and indirect that's why that picture has been gracing her twitter header.

I think they will perform on soft, slow dance number. Maybe a fusion.

By the way what does MissMalini mean by 'Triple word score'?

Does Aditya scrabble 'I love you' for Shraddha ROFL

Soft slow dance Day Dreaming  If they are going to perform together its a big thing. Performing together will only bring more speculation about their relationship. I wonder if they are trying to say something.

Oh I totally missed the 'triple word score' hint! Doesn't triple word score refer to letters that have 3 points? Haven't played scrabble in a while.

silla IF-Rockerz
silla
silla

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 8:01am | IP Logged

I was thinking the same thing. She probably won't admit it but maybe she won't go the extra length to hide it either.

It's funny how she hasn't taken off the header. If she were really conscious she would have taken it off.

Btw what will they perform to? None of their songs are upbeat. And Deepika will be dancing to her songs from YJHD at IIFA, so I doubt Aditya will dance to it.

Exactly! She won't go an extra mile to hide it. She is subtle and indirect that's why that picture has been gracing her twitter header.

I think they will perform on soft, slow dance number. Maybe a fusion.

By the way what does MissMalini mean by 'Triple word score'?

Does Aditya scrabble 'I love you' for Shraddha ROFL
may beEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
..Khushi.. IF-Dazzler
..Khushi..
..Khushi..

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 8:12am | IP Logged

Soft slow dance Day Dreaming  If they are going to perform together its a big thing. Performing together will only bring more speculation about their relationship. I wonder if they are trying to say something.

Oh I totally missed the 'triple word score' hint! Doesn't triple word score refer to letters that have 3 points? Haven't played scrabble in a while.

Problem is the speculations can't get any more stronger than what they already are with fellow actors teasing them on national tv ROFL ROFL

AdiShraddha just want to spend quality time with each other... people can speculate cuz they don't care. AdiShraddha's three day trip to Macau Embarrassed

Edited by ..Khushi.. - 25 June 2013 at 8:14am
silla IF-Rockerz
silla
silla

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 8:14am | IP Logged

Problem is the speculations can't get any more stronger than what they already are with fellow actors teasing them on national tv ROFL ROFL

AdiShraddha just want to spend quality time with each other and not with anyone else... people can speculate cuz they don't care. AdiShraddha's three day trip to Macau Embarrassed
three day trip to macauuDay Dreaming want pics EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedi hope we get some

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Richa_G

..Khushi.. IF-Dazzler
..Khushi..
..Khushi..

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by silla

AdiShraddha just want to spend quality time with each other and not with anyone else... people can speculate cuz they don't care. AdiShraddha's three day trip to Macau Embarrassed
three day trip to macauuDay Dreaming want pics EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedi hope we get some

I hope we do Embarrassed
_Richa_G Senior Member
_Richa_G
_Richa_G

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 8:23am | IP Logged

AdiShraddha just want to spend quality time with each other... people can speculate cuz they don't care. AdiShraddha's three day trip to Macau Embarrassed

LOL I'm sure they are already spending lots of quality time together. But looking forward to IIFA. All the articles and now this performance, all seems to good to be true! 
_Richa_G Senior Member
_Richa_G
_Richa_G

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by silla

Not long now. Just a bit over a week to go!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Khushi..

MaNanHoLiC IF-Stunnerz
MaNanHoLiC
MaNanHoLiC

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 8:49am | IP Logged
pregCry Cry...CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry...CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry...CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry...CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry...CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry...CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry...CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry...CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry...CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry...CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry...CryCryCry 

Go to top