Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

AshiQui2/Aditya-SK/SHRADDHA TO DO ITEM SONG 4 KJO (Page 18)

Achava11 Goldie
Achava11
Achava11

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saras-Pankhi

Originally posted by Achava11

Ermm I understand u Prachi...only we both have these doubtsOuchnone else.in that regard..I can't imagine seeing this guy with others...and this YRF...scenes r so intimate they say...will this guy do all thatDead

Yes YRF has some intimate scenes, yesterday only I was watching Aurangzeb nd my god, what level of intimacy it had...Dead Thank God Shraddha refused from taking up dat role...

Apart frm being a YRF muvi, it is also habib faisal's next(of Ishazqzaade fame), nd v all know what kind of intimate scenes v had in dat muvi... Ouch

Prachi,do u think ARK will agree???I think he has no say in the matterDeadhe has to...

it depends on how angel takes itStern Smileman!!! certain things r beautiful ONLY when they r done between two people..personally and emotionally...(READ..MARRIAGE)but i understand I can't mix personal life with professionalLOL...taking the name of art and profession...people justify such scenes..but same goes to the gal also...Ekta is famous for such scenes too..will she go ahead ..and will it be liked by my boy...I do not knowLOLI am thinking lottt abt them..I need helpDead

Achava11 Goldie
Achava11
Achava11

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:29pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ..Khushi..

Umm..ok if its about Parineeti & her personality than let me put forward what I feel. Parineeti is bold and blunt, Aditya is honest and outspoken. Both of them have loud personalities. 

Shraddha on the other hand is calm and placid, that's why she can balance Aditya's loud nature in a heck better way. 

Obviously Aditya won't fall for everyone who's passionate, honest  and blunt. There are still other factors that come into play.

I hope u r right... On plus side I find Pari very boyish, her every sentence ends with a "Mann toh kiya usse jake ek Thappad maar doon" LOL Whereas apni angel is very sweet and lady like Embarrassed

I loved the way she handles herself before the camera..so clam..highly dignified tooCoolshe would give those eye locks to the genuine guy..but still in control..I really liked that...she is cool..and this guy talks..talks..talks...LOLhe answers on her behalf tooLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HakunaMatata.

HakunaMatata. IF-Dazzler
HakunaMatata.
HakunaMatata.

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:32pm | IP Logged

Prachi,do u think ARK will agree???I think he has no say in the matterDeadhe has to...

it depends on how angel takes itStern Smileman!!! certain things r beautiful ONLY when they r done between two people..personally and emotionally...(READ..MARRIAGE)but i understand I can't mix personal life with professionalLOL...taking the name of art and profession...people justify such scenes..but same goes to the gal also...Ekta is famous for such scenes too..will she go ahead ..and will it be liked by my boy...I do not knowLOLI am thinking lottt abt them..I need helpDead

I dont think ARK will have any prblm doing such scenes, same goes for Shraddha...

First of all its Ekta's muvi, nd she too is no way behind YRF in this aspect Dead Upar se Mohit is directing it, nd v all know Mohit is a part of Bhatt camp where he has made lots of erotic muvis... 

So, dekhte hai... waqt aane pe sab pata chal jayega...

Achava11

..Khushi.. IF-Dazzler
..Khushi..
..Khushi..

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:32pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ..Khushi..

Umm..ok if its about Parineeti & her personality than let me put forward what I feel. Parineeti is bold and blunt, Aditya is honest and outspoken. Both of them have loud personalities. 

Shraddha on the other hand is calm and placid, that's why she can balance Aditya's loud nature in a heck better way. 

Obviously Aditya won't fall for everyone who's passionate, honest  and blunt. There are still other factors that come into play.

I hope u r right... On plus side I find Pari very boyish, her every sentence ends with a "Mann toh kiya usse jake ek Thappad maar doon" LOL Whereas apni angel is very sweet and lady like Embarrassed

Its not just about Pari, both of them will work with many other actors. If they truly love each other than they'll go through all of it and come out together, with their relationship way more stronger than before.

HakunaMatata.

Achava11 Goldie
Achava11
Achava11

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:33pm | IP Logged

Ermm I understand u Prachi...only we both have these doubtsOuchnone else.in that regard..I can't imagine seeing this guy with others...and this YRF...scenes r so intimate they say...will this guy do all thatDead

Yes YRF has some intimate scenes, yesterday only I was watching Aurangzeb nd my god, what level of intimacy it had...Dead Thank God Shraddha refused from taking up dat role...

Apart frm being a YRF muvi, it is also habib faisal's next(of Ishazqzaade fame), nd v all know what kind of intimate scenes v had in dat muvi... Ouch

Sad to say ...that some Jewish Americans with whom I chat on certain websites..told me bluntly...INDIAN FILMS r soft po*nDeadI remained silent..didn't have much to say! couldn't argue!
Achava11 Goldie
Achava11
Achava11

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:36pm | IP Logged

I dont think ARK will have any prblm doing such scenes, same goes for Shraddha...

First of all its Ekta's muvi, nd she too is no way behind YRF in this aspect Dead Upar se Mohit is directing it, nd v all know Mohit is a part of Bhatt camp where he has made lots of erotic muvis... 

Ouch yeah..he will have to!! do not know whether he can be that passionate in such scenesOuchcoz I read that Pari is way too far..the tum hi ho song ..was a decent love making scene...
MaNanHoLiC IF-Stunnerz
MaNanHoLiC
MaNanHoLiC

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:38pm | IP Logged

Sad to say ...that some Jewish Americans with whom I chat on certain websites..told me bluntly...INDIAN FILMS r soft po*nDeadI remained silent..didn't have much to say! couldn't argue!
i know many peoples says that somehow i agree with the type of movie maker are making isnot less then po*nDead

Achava11

Achava11 Goldie
Achava11
Achava11

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:38pm | IP Logged

yeahhh..I remember now..angel said that she treats any bold scene ..part of the job..so yuppp! the gal wil rock with malhotraStern Smile

Go to top