Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

AshiQui2/Aditya-SK/SHRADDHA TO DO ITEM SONG 4 KJO (Page 15)

silla IF-Rockerz
silla
silla

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Khushi..

Originally posted by silla

Originally posted by Saras-Pankhi

Originally posted by Achava11

Khushi,is that Malhotra guyStern Smilegawddd! he is rocking..no wonder ..I am seeing this guy's name quite frequently...such fabulous features...oh!!!!! I haven't seen his face that clearly until nowLOLso...he will be seen with Shradha...he is no doubt a handsome guy..Stern SmileLOL

@Bold : Ussi baat ka toh darr hai na Achava... Shraddha will b working with Sid, who is definitely very handsome... nd Adi will b working with Parineeti, who is again very chirpy bubbly kind of girl...

If u know what I mean -_-
 ROFL serious love mein no one gets immature ROFLand leave anyone so chillWinkWink

Exactly! If its true love, it'll stand strong and firm come what may.
and shraddha already conffesed she will do commitment before in getting any relationship and aadi already mentioned he is nt flirt guyLOLLOLLOL yes may be he flirted wth rhea or adhena and shraddha's ex was ashish bt now they are sngle and busy in mingleLOL so relax

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Achava11..Khushi..

Achava11 Goldie
Achava11
Achava11

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:53am | IP Logged

I believe Aditya has got best facial features.

But then now m scared yaar, these guys will start working with new ppl nd not to forget beautiful ppl...
Hope they stay together as they r now Embarrassed

Question Question Ouch
silla IF-Rockerz
silla
silla

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RishBala4ever

Originally posted by RishBala4ever

hi prachi silla khushi achaba and all :D

hello Hinu...Smile
Hi hinuuTongueTongue
hi girls how r u?Pig cute LOL
m good TongueTongueTongue how  ru
HakunaMatata. IF-Dazzler
HakunaMatata.
HakunaMatata.

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Btw, anyone got Link for Adi's interview with Komal Nahta on business of bollywood??
silla IF-Rockerz
silla
silla

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:59am | IP Logged
ROFLROFL
..Khushi.. IF-Dazzler
..Khushi..
..Khushi..

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:02pm | IP Logged

@Bold : Ussi baat ka toh darr hai na Achava... Shraddha will b working with Sid, who is definitely very handsome... nd Adi will b working with Parineeti, who is again very chirpy bubbly kind of girl...

ROFL serious love mein no one gets immature ROFLand leave anyone so chillWinkWink

and shraddha already conffesed she will do commitment before in getting any relationship and aadi already mentioned he is nt flirt guyLOLLOLLOL yes may be he flirted wth rhea or adhena and shraddha's ex was ashish bt now they are sngle and busy in mingleLOL so relax

Plus we don't just get in and out of a relationship on basis of looks right? That'd be disgusting. There are various other factors involved in building of a strong relationship.

Edited by ..Khushi.. - 24 June 2013 at 12:02pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Achava11

silla IF-Rockerz
silla
silla

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:03pm | IP Logged

Plus we don't just get in and out of relationship on basis of looks right? That's be disgusting. There are various other factors involved in building of a strong relationship.
100000% true its nt about looks its about fr whom u fallEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Achava11..Khushi..

Achava11 Goldie
Achava11
Achava11

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:03pm | IP Logged

Khushi,is that Malhotra guyStern Smilegawddd! he is rocking..no wonder ..I am seeing this guy's name quite frequently...such fabulous features...oh!!!!! I haven't seen his face that clearly until nowLOLso...he will be seen with Shradha...he is no doubt a handsome guy..Stern SmileLOL

Let me tell u Prachi...I notice that only you and I have this doubt starting from day oneOuchthat is the reason..I want to maintain a distance from havving high hopesOuchpeople can change and will change..UNLESS it is TRUE LOVE...nobody is all that faithful..and these two r mortals..with all weaknesses and all that stuffLOLHe seems to have had a few rel'ships..obviously,he wasn't serious...now it is angel in his life..they will not marry for next ..say 5 years??that is for sure..will their fondness stand the test of time????highly doubtfull..at least ..shradha hinted at commitment..that was intended to that guy..I feel soWinkI will just enjoy the present!! Flesh is too powerfulll..and people in this profession..fall easilyyyDeadI do not doubt angel(50-50)..I doubt that guy..whether he will stay faithfulDead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HakunaMatata.

Go to top