Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

AshiQui2/Aditya-SK/SHRADDHA TO DO ITEM SONG 4 KJO (Page 142)

Achava11 Goldie
Achava11
Achava11

Posted: 09 July 2013 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KS_Shreya

I want to get married and start a family: Aditya Roy Kapur

Aditya Roy Kapur reveals some of his deepest and darkest secrets as he talks about his life beyond the glitz and glam

You wanted to become a cricketer. What happened to that dream?
I would like to believe that I would have made a good cricketer. But, I was very weak in studies. So from class 7 onwards all my time and energy was exhausted running from one tuition class to another. I wanted to become a cricketer primarily because the idea of playing in front of 40, 000 odd people gave me an adrenaline rush. I did get a chance to play in CCL (Celebrity Cricket League) last year but the performance was hardly the one I can boast of (laughs).

Your mother (Salome Roy Kapur) was involved in conducting the annual day of your school GD Somani High School and you were always cast to play some part or the other. Did your classmates feel that your mother was being partial?
Annual day is a huge celebration and there are lot of roles and things to do. I used to be just another boy who was given something to do. To tell you the truth, the practice sessions gave me a chance to bunk classes. And I often ended up bunking rehearsals as well and playing cricket with friends.

Are you one of those who want to remain a bachelor?
No. I believe in the institution of marriage. I want to get married and start a family..

What attracts you to a woman?
Her honesty and her eyes. If I were to talk about physical attributes, I really wouldn't know where to begin.

What if some day you start losing your hair and go bald?
Now, you are scaring me. Well, I would shave off my hair. If the bald look suits me, I would leave it at that. Else, there is enough technology available. I have no qualms in going for hair weaving or transplant.
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/news-interviews/I-want-to-get-married-and-start-a-family-Aditya-Roy-Kapur/articleshow/20983631.cms

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL he is desperate??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

-Swetha- IF-Addictz
-Swetha-
-Swetha-

Posted: 09 July 2013 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Credit: Arjun Kapoor Fanclub twitter handle

credit: Ashu
Femina Magzine...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Achava11Athene

Achava11 Goldie
Achava11
Achava11

Posted: 09 July 2013 at 7:12am | IP Logged
I guess...to have hopes of his off screen pictures is now a distant dream??Stern Smileanother big break???at least there r interviews of this guy...wish there were some pictures!!! why can't the media give us Bandra picturesLOLwhen he goes out and goes in...they can do that..given his following!

-Swetha-

silla IF-Rockerz
silla
silla

Posted: 09 July 2013 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Khushi..

Originally posted by _Richa_G

LOL No more questions about who he is dating or in a relationship with.

I found his thoughts on marriage and starting a family cute. But I'm sure he's not wanting all that right now. 

Ya, he knows Shraddha wants to make a mark as an actress & he has his career too.

This boy knows how to woo his girl. Bhukkads LOL

'I'd woo a girl with food'

PHOTOGRAPH BY YOGEN SHAHaditya

He shot to heartthrob status with his passionate role in Aashiqui 2, but Aditya Roy Kapoor is a good mix of intensity and humour. Femina caught up with him.

If you hadn't been an actor, you'd be: I had dreams of being a cricket star. When I was in school, all I wanted to do was play cricket and take wickets for India. But unfortunately, as luck would have it, I failed my sixth, I didn't do well in school, and started some 20 tuitions a day. Obviously, as things happened, I didn't get all that much time to get into my cricket. I still played of course. In fact, I played the Celebrity Cricket League last season, to try and vicariously live my dream. But yes, I would've definitely been playing for India because I enjoyed sports 20 times more than my books. I was always outdoorsy.

On a date, you'd woo a girl with: Food. I'm a big foodie. Actually that may not be a good thing because I'd end up looking more at the food than at the girl. 

A pickup line that never fails you: I'd say something stupid or comical, like 'This is such bad service' (at a bar), 'I'm still waiting for my drink', or just 'It's hot'. It isn't a pickup line, but just a way to start a conversation.

Love is': I really don't know. When it consumes you and you can't think of anything else but that person. But that won't necessarily last. I'm not sure about my concept of love.

Travelling alone or with someone?: I like travelling alone. Sometimes there's no one to come with you and sometimes I just prefer it. I stay at a hostel and meet a bunch of new people. My trip to Hawaii was probably my favourite.

Pick up Femina's July 10th MEN'S ISSUE for a detailed interview of Aditya Roy Kapoor.

why he stays at hostel??ShockedShockedis he adopted childROFL

-Swetha-

Achava11 Goldie
Achava11
Achava11

Posted: 09 July 2013 at 7:16am | IP Logged
ARK is the ONLY ELIGIBLE bachelor there...none else..Coolthe features that he got..I wonder whether anyone else in the PRESENT film industry has them...now..Hinu may receive a complaint that somebody is bashing the other two..LOL LOLleast bothered!!!

ONLY ARK..none else...is the most handsome guy presently!LOL

-Swetha-

silla IF-Rockerz
silla
silla

Originally posted by Achava11

Aditya Roy Kapur reveals some of his deepest and darkest secrets as he talks about his life beyond the glitz and glam

I would like to believe that I would have made a good cricketer. But, I was very weak in studies. So from class 7 onwards all my time and energy was exhausted running from one tuition class to another. I wanted to become a cricketer primarily because the idea of playing in front of 40, 000 odd people gave me an adrenaline rush. I did get a chance to play in CCL (Celebrity Cricket League) last year but the performance was hardly the one I can boast of (laughs).

Your mother (Salome Roy Kapur) was involved in conducting the annual day of your school GD Somani High School and you were always cast to play some part or the other. Did your classmates feel that your mother was being partial?
Annual day is a huge celebration and there are lot of roles and things to do. I used to be just another boy who was given something to do. To tell you the truth, the practice sessions gave me a chance to bunk classes. And I often ended up bunking rehearsals as well and playing cricket with friends.

No. I believe in the institution of marriage. I want to get married and start a family..

Her honesty and her eyes. If I were to talk about physical attributes, I really wouldn't know where to begin.

Now, you are scaring me. Well, I would shave off my hair. If the bald look suits me, I would leave it at that. Else, there is enough technology available. I have no qualms in going for hair weaving or transplant.
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/news-interviews/I-want-to-get-married-and-start-a-family-Aditya-Roy-Kapur/articleshow/20983631.cms

ROFLROFL i wonder sometime soon we r gng to get article in morning adi and shraddha are marriedROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Achava11-Swetha-

Achava11 Goldie
Achava11
Achava11

Originally posted by silla

ROFLROFL i wonder sometime soon we r gng to get article in morning adi and shraddha are marriedROFL

Silla,I am laughing like maddd reading u r commentLOL LOL

-Swetha-

silla IF-Rockerz
silla
silla

Posted: 09 July 2013 at 7:17am | IP Logged

I guess...to have hopes of his off screen pictures is now a distant dream??Stern Smileanother big break???at least there r interviews of this guy...wish there were some pictures!!! why can't the media give us Bandra picturesLOLwhen he goes out and goes in...they can do that..given his following!
  he must have gone bandra to meet shraddha dnt u knw he stays at hostelROFL

-Swetha-

Go to top