Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

   
Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

AshiQui2/Aditya-SK/SHRADDHA TO DO ITEM SONG 4 KJO (Page 133)

..Khushi.. IF-Dazzler
..Khushi..
..Khushi..

Joined: 25 November 2006
Posts: 4770

Posted: 08 July 2013 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Richa_G

Originally posted by ..Khushi..

Few days back, I had sent a message to Shraddha (25th of June to be precise) complimenting how genuine, calm & honest she and Aditya are and that I respect them a lot for that.

And Shraddha had replied with a 'thankyou'. Later she added 'for the positive energy'. It made me wonder that why is she saying 'thankyou for the positive energy'. And did something happen which upset her. Plus she replied at 1 in the midnight which is why I got a lil worried. Now I know what might have happened. IIFA made them feel unimportant I believe, giving more importance to the demands of 'famous' celebrities and that's what she was upset about. Am glad I let them know that they are genuine & nice people and that's more important than being important in the eyes of some $hitty IIFA organizers.

Ouch Poor AdiShra. I'm glad you sent that text too Khushi. She's so sweet replying to you especially if she was upset.

Yeah. No wonder they didn't even attend. Now IIFA is a closed chapter for them and we too can move on. We will not have to endure that crappy IIFA award for sake of AdiShraddha. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_Richa_G-Swetha-

-Swetha- IF-Addictz
-Swetha-
-Swetha-

Joined: 01 January 2010
Posts: 51588

Posted: 08 July 2013 at 6:51am | IP Logged
A2 Icons by Princy - Page 71 :-)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Richa_G

silla IF-Rockerz
silla
silla

Joined: 18 August 2008
Posts: 9395

Posted: 08 July 2013 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Khushi..

Originally posted by _Richa_G

Originally posted by ..Khushi..

Few days back, I had sent a message to Shraddha (25th of June to be precise) complimenting how genuine, calm & honest she and Aditya are and that I respect them a lot for that.

And Shraddha had replied with a 'thankyou'. Later she added 'for the positive energy'. It made me wonder that why is she saying 'thankyou for the positive energy'. And did something happen which upset her. Plus she replied at 1 in the midnight which is why I got a lil worried. Now I know what might have happened. IIFA made them feel unimportant I believe, giving more importance to the demands of 'famous' celebrities and that's what she was upset about. Am glad I let them know that they are genuine & nice people and that's more important than being important in the eyes of some $hitty IIFA organizers.

Ouch Poor AdiShra. I'm glad you sent that text too Khushi. She's so sweet replying to you especially if she was upset.

Yeah. No wonder they didn't even attend. Now IIFA is a closed chapter for them and we too can move on. We will not have to endure that crappy IIFA award for sake of AdiShraddha. 
oh chalo its clear nowSmile so no awards fr me i was only gng to wtach fr adishradddhaOuch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Khushi..-Swetha-

kareena05 IF-Dazzler
kareena05
kareena05

Joined: 20 June 2006
Posts: 3851

Posted: 08 July 2013 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Richa_G

 OMG Khushi, the media's picked it up, but with a slightly different twist.

http://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/is-aditya-roy-kapur-throwing-starry-tantrums/

Ok i already put this IIFA sh**t behind me...but after reading this articleAngry  who the hell they think they are... there are God knows how many awards shows during the year...and why give to much importance to iifa...the show is the most hyped and boring show ever.
For me the iifa Dead chapter is closed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

kareena05 IF-Dazzler
kareena05
kareena05

Joined: 20 June 2006
Posts: 3851

Posted: 08 July 2013 at 7:55am | IP Logged

Mohit Suri talks about his next venture

The director talks about his upcoming film exclusively to Filmfare



When asked about his upcoming film, The Villain, Mohit Suri says, "The film essentially deals with how there's a good and a bad side in us... How there's a villain and a hero in us. It just depends on who comes into your life and brings out which side. It's a semi-thriller. The lead actress, Shraddha is the one who finds the hero within the villain. Even a bad person can fall in love... That's the thought." We wait to see Sidharth and Shraddha's chemistry.


http://www.filmfare.com/news/mohit-suri-talks-about-his-next-venture-3621.html


The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

HakunaMatata.-Swetha-

HakunaMatata. IF-Dazzler
HakunaMatata.
HakunaMatata.

Joined: 07 October 2011
Posts: 4931

Posted: 08 July 2013 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Richa_G

 OMG Khushi, the media's picked it up, but with a slightly different twist.

http://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/is-aditya-roy-kapur-throwing-starry-tantrums/

This article srsly made me ROFL

None of the facts stated in this article r right, which proves how reliable bollywoodlife.com is LOL

1) If they gave in to Adi's demand of dancing with parineeti they y did they not perform at IIFA?

2) Mohit Suri lost out on The Villian ConfusedROFL Guys he is definitely doing it...

Haaye re yeh media vaale, agar gossip hi chaapni hai toh atleast they should get their facts right... 
 


The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kareena05-Swetha-

-Swetha- IF-Addictz
-Swetha-
-Swetha-

Joined: 01 January 2010
Posts: 51588

Posted: 08 July 2013 at 8:44am | IP Logged
@Saras- Pankhi .. Embarrassed
i like ur DP a lot .. Embarrassed

Can u pls. giv the link of Aashiqui 2 icons u have used ... ? Tongue
HakunaMatata. IF-Dazzler
HakunaMatata.
HakunaMatata.

Joined: 07 October 2011
Posts: 4931

Posted: 08 July 2013 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Swetha-

@Saras- Pankhi .. Embarrassed
i like ur DP a lot .. Embarrassed

Can u pls. giv the link of Aashiqui 2 icons u have used ... ? Tongue

Hey thanks... Smile Will give u for sure Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Golden Dil Wala Aditya The Jubilee FC

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: Athene   Replies: 1204   Views: 22205

Athene 1204 22205 07 April 2013 at 8:41am by misha.as
Epitome of Perfectionst ~ Aditya Shrivastav (FC24)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: Soni.   Replies: 1200   Views: 26482

Soni. 1200 26482 27 March 2013 at 1:08am by IF_FRIENDS
Aditya Srivastav - The Arjun Of CID (FC 23rd)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: Soni.   Replies: 1193   Views: 83587

Soni. 1193 83587 19 March 2013 at 2:40pm by Athene
Katrina Kaif says even item numbers should get Nat

Author: abracadabra   Replies: 2   Views: 428

abracadabra 2 428 27 May 2011 at 11:36am by abracadabra
'Item boy' Ranbir Kapoor takes inspiration from d

Author: chandra5494   Replies: 0   Views: 349

chandra5494 0 349 12 May 2011 at 10:43pm by chandra5494

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index