Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

AshiQui2/Aditya-SK/SHRADDHA TO DO ITEM SONG 4 KJO (Page 132)

..Khushi.. IF-Dazzler
..Khushi..
..Khushi..

Posted: 08 July 2013 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Richa_G

OMG Khushi, the media's picked it up, but with a slightly different twist.

http://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/is-aditya-roy-kapur-throwing-starry-tantrums/

Hahh... knew this would come out sooner or later. Though they switched or rather 'twisted' Shraddha with Parineeti to which I express no surprise. After all his next movie is with Pari LOL

So the picture is clear now. As predicted, AdiShraddha expected to perform  together but the organizers didn't give in to their demand and thus they walked out on IIFA.

Edited by ..Khushi.. - 08 July 2013 at 4:51am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

_Richa_G Senior Member
_Richa_G
_Richa_G

Posted: 08 July 2013 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Khushi..

OMG Khushi, the media's picked it up, but with a slightly different twist.

http://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/is-aditya-roy-kapur-throwing-starry-tantrums/

Hahh... knew this would come out sooner or later. Though they switched or rather 'twisted' Shraddha with Parineeti to which I express no surprise. After all his next movie is with Pari LOL

So the picture is clear now. As predicted, AdiShraddha expected to perform  together but the organizers didn't give in to their demand and thus they walked out on IIFA.

LOL
I wonder who will get the truth. I'm expecting a whole lot of other media outlets to start copying this "story".

-Swetha-

..Khushi.. IF-Dazzler
..Khushi..
..Khushi..

Posted: 08 July 2013 at 5:06am | IP Logged

LOL
I wonder who will get the truth. I'm expecting a whole lot of other media outlets to start copying this "story".

Yeah, there might be some good deal of copy/pasting.

Anyway, Zoom & Exhibit had made the truth clear long back. This website got hold of it a lil late but the reason is obvious now, both AdiShraddha and the organizers didn't give in to each others demand. Sad though, its only Aditya who came in light due to his "tantrum" although I am damn sure it was a mutual move of AdiShraddha. Aditya got highlighted because between him and Shraddha, he's the outspoken one. Though am glad that Shraddha supported him & didn't dance with someone else. 

Saale nautankis LOL

Edited by ..Khushi.. - 08 July 2013 at 5:15am

-Swetha-

_Richa_G Senior Member
_Richa_G
_Richa_G

Posted: 08 July 2013 at 5:14am | IP Logged

LOL

Yeah, there might be some good deal of copy/pasting.

Anyway, Zoom & Exhibit had made the truth clear long back. This website got hold of it a lil late but the reason is obvious now, both AdiShraddha and the organizers didn't give in to each others demand. Sad though, its only Aditya came in light due to his protest although it was a mutual move of AdiShraddha. Because between him and Shraddha, he's the outspoken one.

The article didn't clarify that Aditya didn't perform with Parineeti. You could assume from the way its written that Aditya got his way and performed with Parineeti.
"Apparently the Kapur boy started throwing tantrums and demanded that he should groove with Parineeti Chopra, as she is more successful than Ms Mirza. Eventually, the organisers gave in – they had no other option, after all."

I don't expect much from Bollywood Life anyway.

-Swetha-

..Khushi.. IF-Dazzler
..Khushi..
..Khushi..

Posted: 08 July 2013 at 5:24am | IP Logged

The article didn't clarify that Aditya didn't perform with Parineeti. You could assume from the way its written that Aditya got his way and performed with Parineeti.
"Apparently the Kapur boy started throwing tantrums and demanded that he should groove with Parineeti Chopra, as she is more successful than Ms Mirza. Eventually, the organisers gave in ' they had no other option, after all."

Bollywoodlife is a git. Organizers NEVER gave in, AdiShraddha gave up on IIFA. Am extremely sure that AdiShraddha were lured by the organizers into joining the 'IIFA performers bandwagon' with a fake promise that both would get to perform together and later the organizers backed out. From Exhibit interview, it's crystal clear that Aditya was under the impression that he would be performing with Shraddha & he was betrayed. Still see who ends up becoming a culprit? Poor lad.

Edited by ..Khushi.. - 08 July 2013 at 5:27am

-Swetha-

_Richa_G Senior Member
_Richa_G
_Richa_G

Posted: 08 July 2013 at 5:33am | IP Logged

"Apparently the Kapur boy started throwing tantrums and demanded that he should groove with Parineeti Chopra, as she is more successful than Ms Mirza. Eventually, the organisers gave in ' they had no other option, after all."

Bollywoodlife is a git. Organizers NEVER gave in, AdiShraddha gave up on IIFA. Am extremely sure that AdiShraddha were lured by the organizers into joining the 'IIFA performers bandwagon' with a fake promise that both would get to perform together and later the organizers backed out. From Exhibit interview, it's crystal clear that Aditya was under impression that he'll be performing with Shraddha & was betrayed. Still see who ends up becoming a culprit? Poor lad.

Seriously Khushi, we could do better investigations and actually get the real story without even stalking them LOL

Yep, thats the media's strategy, blame the actors because they are always at fault.Disapprove

-Swetha-

..Khushi.. IF-Dazzler
..Khushi..
..Khushi..

Posted: 08 July 2013 at 6:13am | IP Logged

Bollywoodlife is a git. Organizers NEVER gave in, AdiShraddha gave up on IIFA. Am extremely sure that AdiShraddha were lured by the organizers into joining the 'IIFA performers bandwagon' with a fake promise that both would get to perform together and later the organizers backed out. From Exhibit interview, it's crystal clear that Aditya was under impression that he'll be performing with Shraddha & was betrayed. Still see who ends up becoming a culprit? Poor lad.

Seriously Khushi, we could do better investigations and actually get the real story without even stalking them LOL

Yep, thats the media's strategy, blame the actors because they are always at fault.Disapprove

Yeah, unlike bollywoodlife, we wouldn't spice & twist things up to make them more juicy.

Few days back, I had sent a message to Shraddha (25th of June to be precise) complimenting how genuine, calm & honest she and Aditya are and that I respect them a lot for that.

And Shraddha had replied with a 'thankyou'. Later she added 'for the positive energy'. It made me wonder that why is she saying 'thankyou for the positive energy'. And did something happen which upset her. Plus she replied at 1 in the midnight which is why I got a lil worried. Now I know what might have happened. IIFA made them feel unimportant I believe, giving more importance to the demands of 'famous' celebrities and that's what she was upset about. Am glad I let them know that they are genuine & nice people and that's more important than being important in the eyes of some $hitty IIFA organizers.

Edited by ..Khushi.. - 08 July 2013 at 6:21am

-Swetha-

_Richa_G Senior Member
_Richa_G
_Richa_G

Posted: 08 July 2013 at 6:35am | IP Logged

Few days back, I had sent a message to Shraddha (25th of June to be precise) complimenting how genuine, calm & honest she and Aditya are and that I respect them a lot for that.

And Shraddha had replied with a 'thankyou'. Later she added 'for the positive energy'. It made me wonder that why is she saying 'thankyou for the positive energy'. And did something happen which upset her. Plus she replied at 1 in the midnight which is why I got a lil worried. Now I know what might have happened. IIFA made them feel unimportant I believe, giving more importance to the demands of 'famous' celebrities and that's what she was upset about. Am glad I let them know that they are genuine & nice people and that's more important than being important in the eyes of some $hitty IIFA organizers.

Ouch Poor AdiShra. I'm glad you sent that text too Khushi. She's so sweet replying to you especially if she was upset.

-Swetha-

Go to top