Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

AshiQui2/Aditya-SK/SHRADDHA TO DO ITEM SONG 4 KJO (Page 131)

kareena05 IF-Dazzler
kareena05
kareena05

Posted: 07 July 2013 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RishBala4ever

Originally posted by Saras-Pankhi

Originally posted by RishBala4ever

Originally posted by kareena05

i want to put this IIFA fiasco behind...i'm sure they are doing other good stuff, which we should be looking forward to...

ME too... I also want to forget this IIFA fiasco... Jo bhi reason hoga, eventually it will come out...

Mgr then there's nothing to look frwd to now... No hope of seeing them anytime soon aur together toh door ki baar hai -_-
we should creath a adi-shra game,,, only for adi-shra whts say?

Game?? Like What??
LOLlike a normale game but this game should be named Adi-Shra and the game should be all around Adi-Shra life LOLi il have to think about itErmm

Hinu at the moment the only game in my mind about them is "Hide and Seek" which they are playing with us LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

Athene Viewbie
Athene
Athene

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 07 July 2013 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Richa_G

Is everyone still recovering from the IIFA disappointment? LOL

I don't think I'll recover. LOL

-Swetha-

..Khushi.. IF-Dazzler
..Khushi..
..Khushi..

Posted: 07 July 2013 at 10:06pm | IP Logged

Okay.. I read it for first tym, so sharing it Tongue

Aditya Roy Kapur reveals why his dates with hot girls flop

He might be all of 17, but the attention he's getting from females across the country is remarkable. Actor Aditya Roy Kapur is quite a time of his life since the success of Aashiqui 2, the movie, which is the reason he has an enviable fan club. But, all those of you who thought the actor must be lucky in love, there's news- as per Aditya, he hasn't been pretty lucky with girls and in an interview to a leading website, the actor spilled the beans on the reason.

When asked how he would a girl on a date, the actor confessed that his love for food is quite a date killer. "I'm a big foodie. Actually that may not be a good thing because I'd end up looking more at the food than at the girl" said Aditya.

Speaking about a pickup line that never fails him, he said, "I'd say something stupid or comical, like 'This is such bad service' (at a bar), 'I'm still waiting for my drink', or just 'It's hot'. It isn't a pickup line, but just a way to start a conversation."

According to Aditya, he hasn't been able to understand love. "When it consumes you and you can't think of anything else but that person. But that won't necessarily last. I'm not sure about my concept of love," he added.

@Bold : ROFL

Both Aditya & Shraddha are bhukkads.

Aditya can stare at his food all he wants on his dinner date with Shraddha cuz I believe she does the same thing ROFL

-Swetha-

_Richa_G Senior Member
_Richa_G
_Richa_G

Posted: 07 July 2013 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Khushi..

<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#660033">Okay.. I read it for first tym, so sharing itTongue</font>

<font size="5" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Aditya Roy Kapur reveals why his dates with hot girls flop</font>

<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#333333">He might be all of 17, but the attention he's getting from females across the country is remarkable. Actor Aditya Roy Kapur is quite a time of his life since the success of Aashiqui 2, the movie, which is the reason he has an enviable fan club. But, all those of you who thought the actor must be lucky in love, there's news- as per Aditya, he hasn't been pretty lucky with girls and in an interview to a leading website, the actor spilled the beans on the reason.</font>

<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#333333">When asked how he would a girl on a date, the actor confessed that his love for food is quite a date killer. "I'm a big foodie. Actually that may not be a good thing because I'd end up looking more at the food than at the girl" said Aditya.</font>

<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#333333">Speaking about a pickup line that never fails him, he said, "I'd say something stupid or comical, like 'This is such bad service' (at a bar), 'I'm still waiting for my drink', or just 'It's hot'. It isn't a pickup line, but just a way to start a conversation."</font>

<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#333333">According to Aditya, he hasn't been able to understand love. "When it consumes you and you can't think of anything else but that person. But that won't necessarily last. I'm not sure about my concept of love," he added.</font>

<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#333333">@Bold :ROFL</font>

<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Both Aditya & Shraddha are bhukkads.</font>

<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Aditya can stare at his food all he wants on his dinner date with Shraddha cuz I believe she does the same thingROFL</font>

LOL made for each other

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Khushi..-Swetha-

HakunaMatata. IF-Dazzler
HakunaMatata.
HakunaMatata.

Posted: 07 July 2013 at 11:22pm | IP Logged

This stmnt of his will become untrue if he goes on dinner date with Shraddha... V have already seen in all the interviews, Adi is more interested in staring at Shraddha than anything else...Embarrassed Khana Vana sab bhool jayega... LOL

Tere chehre se nazar nahi hat ti, khane ko hum kya dekhe... ROFL

-Swetha-

_Richa_G Senior Member
_Richa_G
_Richa_G

Posted: 08 July 2013 at 12:24am | IP Logged

<font color="#660066">This stmnt of his will become untrue if he goes on dinner date with Shraddha... V have already seen in all the interviews, Adi is more interested in staring at Shraddha than anything else...EmbarrassedKhana Vana sab bhool jayega... LOL</font>

<font color="#660066">Tere chehre se nazar nahi hat ti, khane ko hum kya dekhe... ROFL</font>

So true! He tries hard to not stare but he just can't do it!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

HakunaMatata.-Swetha-

-Swetha- IF-Addictz
-Swetha-
-Swetha-

Posted: 08 July 2013 at 1:23am | IP Logged

This stmnt of his will become untrue if he goes on dinner date with Shraddha... V have already seen in all the interviews, Adi is more interested in staring at Shraddha than anything else...Embarrassed Khana Vana sab bhool jayega... LOL

Tere chehre se nazar nahi hat ti, khane ko hum kya dekhe... ROFL
@Saras- Pankhi .. Embarrassed
i like ur DP a lot .. Embarrassed

Can u pls. giv the link of this Aashiqui 2 icons ... ? Tongue

HakunaMatata.

_Richa_G Senior Member
_Richa_G
_Richa_G

Posted: 08 July 2013 at 4:05am | IP Logged
 OMG Khushi, the media's picked it up, but with a slightly different twist.

http://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/is-aditya-roy-kapur-throwing-starry-tantrums/

-Swetha-

Go to top