Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

AshiQui2/Aditya-SK/SHRADDHA TO DO ITEM SONG 4 KJO (Page 128)

_Richa_G Senior Member
_Richa_G
_Richa_G

Posted: 07 July 2013 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Khushi..

Ok, I came up with a theory which almost perfectly fits the IIFA fiasco.

1. Following thing got revealed during the Exhibit magazine photo shoot of Aditya -
"While he took time out for our shoot amidst his rehearsals for the IIFA awards which he will be performing with his Aashiqui2 costar Shraddha Kapoor..."

2. Most important : Exhibit shoot took place on 23rd of July.

3. Zoom posted a tweet about Aditya turning down performance with Dia Mirza choosing Shraddha instead. The tweet came on late night of 24th July. A day AFTER Exhibit photo shoot.

The way I see it, AdiShraddha started rehearsing for IIFA thinking that they'll be performing together. Later Aditya got paired opposite Dia and most probably Ayushmann was paired with Parineeti and Shraddha. As a result Aditya walked out saying that he'll perform only with Shraddha. Hence came the Zoom tweet. After Aditya quitting, Shraddha too walked out on IIFA.

Hmm very interesting theory.

Also I'm assuming you meant June in your posts?

I wonder why they only wanted to perform with each other? And to quit especially after having rehearsed for it. Do you think it could have been IIFA's decision as well?

..Khushi.. IF-Dazzler
..Khushi..
..Khushi..

Posted: 07 July 2013 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Richa_G

1. Following thing got revealed during the Exhibit magazine photo shoot of Aditya -
"While he took time out for our shoot amidst his rehearsals for the IIFA awards which he will be performing with his Aashiqui2 costar Shraddha Kapoor..."

3. Zoom posted a tweet about Aditya turning down performance with Dia Mirza choosing Shraddha instead. The tweet came on late night of 24th July. A day AFTER Exhibit photo shoot.

The way I see it, AdiShraddha started rehearsing for IIFA thinking that they'll be performing together. Later Aditya got paired opposite Dia and most probably Ayushmann was paired with Parineeti and Shraddha. As a result Aditya walked out saying that he'll perform only with Shraddha. Hence came the Zoom tweet. After Aditya quitting, Shraddha too walked out on IIFA.

I wonder why they only wanted to perform with each other? And to quit especially after having rehearsed for it. Do you think it could have been IIFA's decision as well?

Yeah June, sorry for the typing error.

Hmmm.. why they wanted to perform only with each other? The answer to it is not a rocket science right? Aditya did main nautanki though.

Quitting after rehearsing? I think they had just started rehearsing on 22nd or 23rd June (as list of attendees itself came out on 21st June) when, on basis of popularity status of actors, IIFA brought in some changes.

Both IIFA & AdiShraddha didn't give in to each others demand.

Edited by ..Khushi.. - 07 July 2013 at 6:05am
_Richa_G Senior Member
_Richa_G
_Richa_G

Posted: 07 July 2013 at 6:08am | IP Logged

Hmmm.. why they wanted to perform only with each other? The answer to it is not a rocket science right? Aditya did main nautanki though.

Quitting after rehearsing? I think they had just started rehearsing on 22nd or 23rd June when, on basis of popularity status of actors, IIFA brought in some changes.

LOL He surprises me everyday.

I never thought they would do that, but it makes sense. Also I guess thats why IIFA twitter did not respond to questions about AdiShra performing, because there were a lot of tweets asking that.

What was IIFA thinking getting Adi to dance with Dia? AdiShra are in at the moment, people would want to see them, they would have been a really popular choice.
..Khushi.. IF-Dazzler
..Khushi..
..Khushi..

Posted: 07 July 2013 at 6:22am | IP Logged

Quitting after rehearsing? I think they had just started rehearsing on 22nd or 23rd June when, on basis of popularity status of actors, IIFA brought in some changes.

I never thought they would do that, but it makes sense. Also I guess thats why IIFA twitter did not respond to questions about AdiShra performing, because there were a lot of tweets asking that.

What was IIFA thinking getting Adi to dance with Dia? AdiShra are in at the moment, people would want to see them, they would have been a really popular choice.

After knowing a lil about the kind of lad Aditya is, I am not really surprised. The format must have been like this - Parineeti & Arjun from popular film Ishqzaade. Parineeti was slotted to perform in main event while Arjun was slotted to perform on the second day. Same format was adopted with AdiShraddha to which they didn't agree... well at least Aditya didn't and he walked out followed by Shraddha.

Am glad that they walked out though. This year's IIFA was all about SRK, Madhuri, Sridevi. AdiShraddha would feel odd. IIFA gave main stage to all the popular actors.

Edited by ..Khushi.. - 07 July 2013 at 6:25am
MaNanHoLiC IF-Stunnerz
MaNanHoLiC
MaNanHoLiC

Posted: 07 July 2013 at 6:28am | IP Logged

2. Most important : Exhibit shoot took place on 23rd of June.

3. Zoom posted a tweet about Aditya turning down performance with Dia Mirza choosing Shraddha instead. The tweet came on late night of 24th June. A day AFTER Exhibit photo shoot.

good thought khushi very nice sense of humourWinkWinknow i think the way you said is happened extly like thatOuchOuchOuch
..Khushi.. IF-Dazzler
..Khushi..
..Khushi..

Posted: 07 July 2013 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RishBala4ever

2. Most important : Exhibit shoot took place on 23rd of June.

3. Zoom posted a tweet about Aditya turning down performance with Dia Mirza choosing Shraddha instead. The tweet came on late night of 24th June. A day AFTER Exhibit photo shoot.

good thought khushi very nice sense of humourWinkWinknow i think the way you said is happened extly like thatOuchOuchOuch

Sense of humor? Trust me, I am not joking buddy. This EXACTLY what I think happened.
_Richa_G Senior Member
_Richa_G
_Richa_G

Posted: 07 July 2013 at 6:30am | IP Logged

After knowing a lil about the kind of lad Aditya is, I am not really surprised. The format must have been like this - Parineeti & Arjun from popular film Ishqzaade. Parineeti was slotted to perform in main event while Arjun was slotted to perform on the second day. Same format was adopted with AdiShraddha to which they didn't agree... well at least Aditya didn't and he walked out followed by Shraddha.

Am glad that they walked out though. This year's IIFA was all about SRK, Madhuri, Sridevi. AdiShraddha would feel odd. IIFA gave main stage to all the popular actors.

Yeah IIFA didn't seems that interesting to me this year. I mean I appreciate Madhuri and Sridevi's contribution to cinema, but I'm not interested in watching them dance.

I'm surprised no media has picked it up. They love making up BS about Shraddha, I think its because we pay extra attention Wink
HakunaMatata. IF-Dazzler
HakunaMatata.
HakunaMatata.

Posted: 07 July 2013 at 6:32am | IP Logged
I m toh tired of trying to figure out the reasons behond IIFA fiasco...

Hopefully someone will ask them in their nxt interview...

Now there's nothing left to look frwd to... Unhappy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

Go to top