Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

AshiQui2/Aditya-SK/SHRADDHA TO DO ITEM SONG 4 KJO (Page 115)

HakunaMatata. IF-Dazzler
HakunaMatata.
HakunaMatata.

Posted: 06 July 2013 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Richa_G

One of two things could have happened

1. Aditya was asked to perform with Dia but he refused. Someone put in falsely that he chose instead to perform with Shraddha to make the news a bit more "juicy"

2. ARK and SK were supposed to perform but because of the item song, they both backed out which (after rehearsing for it) meant Parineeti took over dancing to Tum Hi Ho. Shraddha's fitting with Manish Malhotra was for the item song.

Even if she's doing that item song, it cant b the reason for cancelling the IIFA trip...
Item song can b put on a hold, aisa kya honewala hai ki if they do not shoot for that song today itself... postpone bhi kar sakte hai...

Adi and Shraddha cant ruin their images and take the tag of being unprofessional at this stage of their career by backing out frm such prestigious awards nd that too so late...

Lets wait for today... then we can say something...

Right now wats upsetting me more is SK's choice of projects... Why item song yaar Angry

Edited by Saras-Pankhi - 06 July 2013 at 5:23am

..Khushi.. IF-Dazzler
..Khushi..
..Khushi..

Posted: 06 July 2013 at 5:24am | IP Logged

1. Aditya was asked to perform with Dia but he refused. Someone put in falsely that he chose instead to perform with Shraddha to make the news a bit more "juicy"

2. ARK and SK were supposed to perform but because of the item song, they both backed out which (after rehearsing for it) meant Parineeti took over dancing to Tum Hi Ho. Shraddha's fitting with Manish Malhotra was for the item song.

1. Its ZoomTV, plus they did rehearse for their performance. I don't think anything was made juicy.

2. This is what must have happened.
_Richa_G Senior Member
_Richa_G
_Richa_G

Posted: 06 July 2013 at 5:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saras-Pankhi

Even if she's doing that item song, it cant b the reason for cancelling the IIFA trip...
Item song can b put on a hold, aisa kya honewala hai ki if they do not shoot for that song today itself... postpone bhi kar sakte hai...

Adi and Shraddha cant ruin their images and take the tag of being unprofessional at this stage of their career by backing out frm such prestigious awards nd that too so late...

Right now wats upsetting me more is SK's choice of projects... Why item song yaar Angry

It was all too good to be true.
HakunaMatata. IF-Dazzler
HakunaMatata.
HakunaMatata.

Posted: 06 July 2013 at 5:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Khushi..

1. Its ZoomTV, plus they did rehearse for their performance. I don't think anything was made juicy.

2. This is what must have happened.

If this is true then I feel like doing something to dat stupid KJo Censored Y doesnt he take his baby Aalia in dis one too..

So acc to the article he is fond of Shraddha... So he is fond of her only to offer an item song, not enough to offer a gud muvi Angry
..Khushi.. IF-Dazzler
..Khushi..
..Khushi..

Posted: 06 July 2013 at 5:34am | IP Logged

I know. This is plain WRONG. To back out of a renowned award function after confirming their attendance & doing the rehearsal, is not at all good. Shooting for the item song could have waited for a few more days. 

I don't wish to comment on her choice of projects. Action thriller with Emraaan, item number with him... oh well...

Edited by ..Khushi.. - 06 July 2013 at 5:35am
_Richa_G Senior Member
_Richa_G
_Richa_G

Posted: 06 July 2013 at 5:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Khushi..

I know. This is plain WRONG. To back out of a renowned award function after confirming their attendance & doing the rehearsal, is not at all good. Shooting for the item song could have waited for a few more days. 

I don't wish to comment on her choice of projects. Action thriller with Emraaan, item number with him... oh well...

I hope they weren't unprofessional, because it will stick to them.  Wait till the media get a hold of this. Ouch
-Hina- IF-Rockerz
-Hina-
-Hina-

Posted: 06 July 2013 at 5:39am | IP Logged
wooow, finally I found it :D
could you made me? I love them both <3 and amzing work on the first page :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--HiNa--

-Hina- IF-Rockerz
-Hina-
-Hina-

Go to top