Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

AshiQui2/Aditya-SK/SHRADDHA TO DO ITEM SONG 4 KJO (Page 114)

silla IF-Rockerz
silla
silla

Posted: 06 July 2013 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Richa_G

Originally posted by Saras-Pankhi

If this is true she is not there. She's supposedly shooting for an item song today

http://www.hindustantimes.com/Entertainment/Bollywood/Shraddha-Kapoor-to-do-an-item-song-for-Karan-Johar/Article1-1088053.aspx

Shocked
If this is true then our worst fears have been just confirmed... They r not @IIFA Cry

Or mayb she is doing the item no. but not today...

P.S: Why is SK doing an item song, dat too in a film with stars like Sanjay dutt, kangana and randeep Ouch

She's doing it because of KJo. Plus I havent seen any pics of KJo at IFFA.

I'm so disappointed.
NOoo dont sya like this CryCryi dont think so she will be shooting today btw why she doing item song why ruining  innocent imageOuch

Edited by silla - 06 July 2013 at 4:59am

_Richa_G Senior Member
_Richa_G
_Richa_G

Posted: 06 July 2013 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by silla

If this is true she is not there. She's supposedly shooting for an item song today

http://www.hindustantimes.com/Entertainment/Bollywood/Shraddha-Kapoor-to-do-an-item-song-for-Karan-Johar/Article1-1088053.aspx

Shocked
If this is true then our worst fears have been just confirmed... They r not @IIFA Cry

P.S: Why is SK doing an item song, dat too in a film with stars like Sanjay dutt, kangana and randeep Ouch

I'm so disappointed.
NOoo dont sya like this CryCryi dont think so she will be shooting today

I hope they got the date wrong too. They did say she is finishing up GTPM but she finished that a while ago. There is still a chance they will be there.
silla IF-Rockerz
silla
silla

Posted: 06 July 2013 at 5:05am | IP Logged
 check this piccc

https://twitter.com/shubham2103/status/353430279282630656/photo/1   kahan ki hai???
..Khushi.. IF-Dazzler
..Khushi..
..Khushi..

Posted: 06 July 2013 at 5:06am | IP Logged

Shocked

I'm so disappointed.

WHAT THE Censored

So why did AdiShraddha do the rehearsals? Did Shraddha cancel her IIFA trip cuz of this item number? Why didn't Aditya go and perform with Dia then. And why the hll is she doing an item number? Damm... all this is super confusing. Anyway no hopes now. Everything is so messed up.
_Richa_G Senior Member
_Richa_G
_Richa_G

Posted: 06 July 2013 at 5:09am | IP Logged

check this piccc

https://twitter.com/shubham2103/status/353430279282630656/photo/1   kahan ki hai???

Its from the Mai premier in January 2013
silla IF-Rockerz
silla
silla

Posted: 06 July 2013 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Khushi..

Shocked

I'm so disappointed.

WHAT THE Censored

So why did AdiShraddha do the rehearsals? Did Shraddha cancel her IIFA trip cuz of this item number? Why didn't Aditya go and perform with Dia then. And why the hll is she doing an item number? Damm... all this is super confusing. Anyway no hopes now. Everything is so messed up.
CryCry bt where is aditya then why didnt he wnet wth vidya and sudharth the shoot of shraddha must eb known before its obvious bt she ws there in fitting session..whats happeningAngry
_Richa_G Senior Member
_Richa_G
_Richa_G

Posted: 06 July 2013 at 5:15am | IP Logged

Shocked

I'm so disappointed.

WHAT THE Censored

One of two things could have happened

1. Aditya was asked to perform with Dia but he refused. Someone put in falsely that he chose instead to perform with Shraddha to make the news a bit more "juicy"

2. ARK and SK were supposed to perform but because of the item song, they both backed out which (after rehearsing for it) meant Parineeti took over dancing to Tum Hi Ho. Shraddha's fitting with Manish Malhotra was for the item song.

Edited by _Richa_G - 06 July 2013 at 5:16am
..Khushi.. IF-Dazzler
..Khushi..
..Khushi..

Posted: 06 July 2013 at 5:21am | IP Logged

WHAT THE Censored

CryCry bt where is aditya then why didnt he wnet wth vidya and sudharth the shoot of shraddha must eb known before its obvious bt she ws there in fitting session..whats happeningAngry

Aditya might be in Mumbai doing something or the other. Its kind of obvious, he didn't go cuz Shraddha didn't go. I still don't understand why Shraddha didn't go though. Damn that stupid item number and idiot Karan Johar. The dress fitting session might be for her item number then. Shraddha is twisting my senses with the kind of choices she's making.

Edited by ..Khushi.. - 06 July 2013 at 5:20am

Go to top