Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

AshiQui2/Aditya-SK/SHRADDHA TO DO ITEM SONG 4 KJO (Page 105)

_Richa_G Senior Member
_Richa_G
_Richa_G

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Khushi..

Originally posted by _Richa_G

Originally posted by Saras-Pankhi

Yeh lo ek aur padh lo LOL Though the article mentions correctly that Varun is a Casanova, nd when it comes to girls nd commited relationships, v cant trust him for sure LOL

LOL So they were seen having dinner and now they're dating.  I'm sure all these articles are copying each other just like they did with ARK and SK and adding their littles bits...fabricated bits.

Varun & Shraddha have known each other for a long time. Shraddha is intelligent, if she had any intentions of dating him, she could have done it way before. Varun might be a Casanova but he seems like a genuine good buddy of Shraddha. I wouldn't take any article linking them, seriously. And this one doesn't even do that.

Agreed. Now lets go back to freaking out about why they haven't been seen at the airport! Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HakunaMatata.

HakunaMatata. IF-Dazzler
HakunaMatata.
HakunaMatata.

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 11:39pm | IP Logged

Yeh lo ek aur padh lo LOL Though the article mentions correctly that Varun is a Casanova, nd when it comes to girls nd commited relationships, v cant trust him for sure LOL

LOL So they were seen having dinner and now they're dating.  I'm sure all these articles are copying each other just like they did with ARK and SK and adding their littles bits...fabricated bits.

Varun & Shraddha have known each other for a long time. Shraddha is intelligent, if she had any intentions of dating him, she could have done it way before. Varun might be a Casanova but he seems like a genuine good buddy of Shraddha. I wouldn't take any article linking them, seriously. And this one doesn't even do that.

Agreed. Now lets go back to freaking out about why they haven't been seen at the airportWink

@Bold : ROFL

Haan yaar, nikle ki nahi yeh dono...Shocked FREAK OUT!! LOL (Reminded me of SK's song from Luv ka the end Big smile
HakunaMatata. IF-Dazzler
HakunaMatata.
HakunaMatata.

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 11:46pm | IP Logged

Are you seriously going to break your heart over such updates? Shraddha has been linked to Varun way before Aditya entered her life so there's nothing new to this article. Shraddha and Varun are childhood buddies and I believe there's nothing more to the equation. Come on this article is nothing. It just confirms that they are buddies... there might be worst link ups when they will start working with others. Are we going to buy it all?

Nahi yaar, bura yeh dekh k nahi laga ki SK is being linked to someone else... I know media ki toh aadat hai... But firstly they refuted that Adi and SK are not dating... Jhooth hi sahi but padke bura laga...

But no worries, y to worry abt -ve things nd that too when they r not even true... Lets just concentrate on IIFA for now Big smile
..Khushi.. IF-Dazzler
..Khushi..
..Khushi..

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 11:47pm | IP Logged

Agreed. Now lets go back to freaking out about why they haven't been seen at the airportWink

@Bold : ROFL

Haan yaar, nikle ki nahi yeh dono...Shocked FREAK OUT!! LOL (Reminded me of SK's song from Luv ka the end Big smile

Ab aaj to nikalna padega na LOL
..Khushi.. IF-Dazzler
..Khushi..
..Khushi..

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 11:51pm | IP Logged

Are you seriously going to break your heart over such updates? Shraddha has been linked to Varun way before Aditya entered her life so there's nothing new to this article. Shraddha and Varun are childhood buddies and I believe there's nothing more to the equation. Come on this article is nothing. It just confirms that they are buddies... there might be worst link ups when they will start working with others. Are we going to buy it all?

Nahi yaar, bura yeh dekh k nahi laga ki SK is being linked to someone else... I know media ki toh aadat hai... But firstly they refuted that Adi and SK are not dating... Jhooth hi sahi but padke bura laga...

But no worries, y to worry abt -ve things nd that too when they r not even true... Lets just concentrate on IIFA for now Big smile

No. Where did they say that AdiShraddha are not dating? Even AdiShraddha didn't dare say that they are not together then who are these people? LOL

But hats off to their 'sources' if this is the best they can gather LOL

Edited by ..Khushi.. - 05 July 2013 at 12:09am
HakunaMatata. IF-Dazzler
HakunaMatata.
HakunaMatata.

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 2:18am | IP Logged

No. Where did they say that AdiShraddha are not dating? Even AdiShraddha didn't dare say that they are not together then who are these people? LOL

But hats off to their 'sources' if this is the best they can gather LOL
Srsly yaar, inke so called "Sources" aakhir hai kaun, ek din dekhna hai mujhe LOL
Btw, Deepika also left for IIFA...
..Khushi.. IF-Dazzler
..Khushi..
..Khushi..

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 2:55am | IP Logged

<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">No. Where did they say that AdiShraddha are not dating? Even AdiShraddha didn't dare say that they are not together then who are these people?LOL</font>

<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">But hats off to their 'sources' if this is the best they can gatherLOL</font>

</div>
<div>
<font color="#660066" size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Srsly yaar, inke so called "Sources" aakhir hai kaun, ek din dekhna hai mujhe LOL</font>
<font color="#660066" size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Btw, Deepika also left for IIFA... </font>

So did SRK,Madhuri and Sridevi. I wonder what special plan does AdiShraddha have to avoid getting clicked by the media LOL

Edited by ..Khushi.. - 05 July 2013 at 2:56am
HakunaMatata. IF-Dazzler
HakunaMatata.
HakunaMatata.

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Khushi

So did SRK,Madhuri and Sridevi. I wonder what special plan does AdiShraddha have to avoid getting clicked by the media LOL

Yeah, almost everybody has left now...From SRK, madhuri to Sushant Singh Rajput...
I wonder where these guys r... Confused Kahi chupke bachke nikal toh nahi gaye?
Morover IIFA buzz is showing everybody's backstage rehersals, Only Adi-Shraddha r missing in action now...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

silla

Go to top