Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Achava11 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
ARK is the ONLY ELIGIBLE bachelor there...none else..๐Ÿ˜Žthe features that he got..I wonder whether anyone else in the PRESENT film industry has them...now..Hinu may receive a complaint that somebody is bashing the other two..๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†least bothered!!!

ONLY ARK..none else...is the most handsome guy presently!๐Ÿ˜†

silla thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Achava11

๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† he is desperate??

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ i wonder sometime soon we r gng to get article in morning adi and shraddha are married๐Ÿคฃ
Achava11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: silla

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ i wonder sometime soon we r gng to get article in morning adi and shraddha are married๐Ÿคฃ

Silla,I am laughing like maddd reading u r comment๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
silla thumbnail

I guess...to have hopes of his off screen pictures is now a distant dream??๐Ÿ˜ณanother big break???at least there r interviews of this guy...wish there were some pictures!!! why can't the media give us Bandra pictures๐Ÿ˜†when he goes out and goes in...they can do that..given his following!

he must have gone bandra to meet shraddha dnt u knw he stays at hostel๐Ÿคฃ
Achava11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: silla

he must have gone bandra to meet shraddha dnt u knw he stays at hostel๐Ÿคฃ

what is this hostel??๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†I am surprised to know that..

Shradha stays in bandra??/..I didn't know that either๐Ÿ˜†Man,so many hopes since June last week abt IIFA..and hopes dashed to the ground...I feel after all these articles..IIFA nautanki.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†they may not be any off screen pictures of ARK..what fun is there to post..if there is no continuous news coverage abt himat least once in three days...
silla thumbnail

what is this hostel??๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†I am surprised to know that..

Shradha stays in bandra??/..I didn't know that either๐Ÿ˜†Man,so many hopes since June last week abt IIFA..and hopes dashed to the ground...I feel after all these articles..IIFA nautanki.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†they may not be any off screen pictures of ARK..what fun is there to post..if there is no continuous news coverage abt himat least once in three days...

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†go and read articl eon prev page khhsuhi post he says hestays in hostel๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Achava11 thumbnail
I read that..๐Ÿ˜†hostel??confusing!๐Ÿ˜†
Achava11 thumbnail
The guy can afford a splendiferous flat ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† given his financial background...

isn't he money bags๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† hmmm..the guy stays in a hostel...okkk
Achava11 thumbnail
Love is': I really don't know. When it consumes you and you can't think of anything else but that person. But that won't necessarily last. I'm not sure about my concept of love.

Poor sod!!!๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
Achava11 thumbnail
I wonder after how many more days..there will be another interesting news abt this fella๐Ÿ˜Žso that there will be a bit of enthusiasm to post๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†