Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

silla thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: RishBala4ever

shraddha kaha kam hai ?? look at her eyes she stares at the Big cake than anything else to🤣 adi ke hote hue bi cake pe nazar🤣🤣

🤣🤣 jaldi jaldi cake kaato mujhay poora khana hai
--HiNa-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: silla

🤣🤣 jaldi jaldi cake kaato mujhay poora khana hai

🤣 look at adi"S expression  adi seems sad and thinking arey yaar ladki hai yeh toh sara kha jayi gayi🤣
silla thumbnail

Arjun Rampal to take on Siddharth Malhotra?

July 8, 2013 11:01:56 AM IST
By Joginder Tuteja, Glamsham Editorial
Send to Friend

No one could see this coming. The title 'Villain' has two contenders now and Sidharth Malhotra is finding competition from none other than Arjun Rampal. It has just been revealed that the title was actually reserved for Arjun Rampal and though he held it for a while, he is all set to begin work on the film in a few weeks from now. 

ARJUN RAMPAL and SIDDHARTH MALHOTRA
silla thumbnail
Originally posted by: RishBala4ever

🤣 look at adi"S expression  adi seems sad and thinking arey yaar ladki hai yeh toh sara kha jayi gayi🤣

koi baat nahi he wil; sacrifice for his lady love😳😳😳
--HiNa-- thumbnail

Arjun Rampal to take on Siddharth Malhotra?

July 8, 2013 11:01:56 AM IST
By Joginder Tuteja, Glamsham Editorial
Send to Friend

No one could see this coming. The title 'Villain' has two contenders now and Sidharth Malhotra is finding competition from none other than Arjun Rampal. It has just been revealed that the title was actually reserved for Arjun Rampal and though he held it for a while, he is all set to begin work on the film in a few weeks from now. 

ARJUN RAMPAL and SIDDHARTH MALHOTRA

what😲😲i dont want to see Old arjun was our Shraddha Only Sid can only match with Shraddha after Adi
--HiNa-- thumbnail

koi baat nahi he wil; sacrifice for his lady love😳😳😳

😆😆😆will sacrifice but he will be keep saying in mind DO  SHRADDHA SO THODA SA PLEASE MUUU MAZE GAY HOGA YAAR DO NA🤣
HakunaMatata. thumbnail
New Article of Adi in Mumbai Mirror 😃

ANYTHING BUT FILMS ADITYA ROY KAPUR
I was very weak in studies...

Aditya Roy Kapur reveals some of his deepest and darkest secrets as he talks about his life beyond the glitz and glam

[email protected] TWEETS _MumbaiMirror

You wanted to become a cricketer.What happened to

that dream

I would like to believe that I would have made a good cricketer.But,I was very weak in studies.So from class 7 onwards all my time and energy was exhausted running from one tuition class to another.I wanted to become a cricketer primarily because the idea of playing in front of 40,000 odd people gave me an adrenaline rush.I did get a chance to play in CCL (Celebrity Cricket League) last year but the performance was hardly the one I can boast of (laughs).

Your mother (Salome Roy Kapur) was involved in conducting the annual day

of your school GD Somani High School and you were always cast to play some part or the other.Did your classmates feel that your mother was being partial

Annual day is a huge celebration and there are lot of roles and things to do.I used to be just another boy who was given something to do.To tell you the truth,the practice sessions gave me a chance to bunk classes.And I often ended up bunking rehearsals as well and playing cricket with friends.

Are you one of those who want to remain a bachelor

No.I believe in the institution of marriage.I want to get married and start a family.. 😳

What attracts you to a woman

Her honesty and her eyes.If I were to talk about physical attributes,I really wouldnt know where to begin. 😳

What if some day you start losing your hair and go bald

Now,you are scaring me.Well,I would shave off my hair.If the bald look suits me,I would leave it at that.Else,there is enough technology available.I have no qualms in going for hair weaving or transplant.

Achava11 thumbnail
Man!!!!! not one off screen picture🤔of ARK

How could he not attend 😳IIFA..not even a glimpse of this guy for the past more than a week!
Achava11 thumbnail
Are you one of those who want to remain a bachelor 

No.I believe in the institution of marriage.I want to get married and start a family.. 

😆 😆 😆 feels good to read that!! he is only 27..most youngsters of this generation r marrying only after 30😆have to see which way this guy will take😆

HakunaMatata. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Achava11

Man!!!!! not one off screen picture🤔of ARK

How could he not attend😳IIFA..not even a glimpse of this guy for the past more than a week!

He was spotted strolling in Bandra
😆