Frequent Posters

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
A2 siggy by Saher today :-)

Link :-
kareena05 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i want to put this IIFA fiasco behind...i'm sure they are doing other good stuff, which we should be looking forward to...
HakunaMatata. thumbnail
Originally posted by: kareena05

i want to put this IIFA fiasco behind...i'm sure they are doing other good stuff, which we should be looking forward to...

ME too... I also want to forget this IIFA fiasco... Jo bhi reason hoga, eventually it will come out...

Mgr then there's nothing to look frwd to now... No hope of seeing them anytime soon aur together toh door ki baar hai -_-
--HiNa-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Saras-Pankhi

ME too... I also want to forget this IIFA fiasco... Jo bhi reason hoga, eventually it will come out...

Mgr then there's nothing to look frwd to now... No hope of seeing them anytime soon aur together toh door ki baar hai -_-

we should creath a adi-shra game,,, only for adi-shra whts say?
HakunaMatata. thumbnail
Originally posted by: RishBala4ever

we should creath a adi-shra game,,, only for adi-shra whts say?

Game?? Like What??
..Khushi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: kareena05

Yeah. I am done with IIFA mess.
--HiNa-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Saras-Pankhi

Game?? Like What??

πŸ˜†like a normale game but this game should be named Adi-Shra and the game should be all around Adi-Shra life πŸ˜†i il have to think about itπŸ€”
HakunaMatata. thumbnail
Okay.. I read it for first tym, so sharing it πŸ˜›

Aditya Roy Kapur reveals why his dates with hot girls flop

He might be all of 17, but the attention he's getting from females across the country is remarkable. Actor Aditya Roy Kapur is quite a time of his life since the success of Aashiqui 2, the movie, which is the reason he has an enviable fan club. But, all those of you who thought the actor must be lucky in love, there's news- as per Aditya, he hasn't been pretty lucky with girls and in an interview to a leading website, the actor spilled the beans on the reason.

When asked how he would a girl on a date, the actor confessed that his love for food is quite a date killer. "I'm a big foodie. Actually that may not be a good thing because I'd end up looking more at the food than at the girl" said Aditya.

Speaking about a pickup line that never fails him, he said, "I'd say something stupid or comical, like 'This is such bad service' (at a bar), 'I'm still waiting for my drink', or just 'It's hot'. It isn't a pickup line, but just a way to start a conversation."

According to Aditya, he hasn't been able to understand love. "When it consumes you and you can't think of anything else but that person. But that won't necessarily last. I'm not sure about my concept of love," he added.

@Bold : πŸ€£

Edited by Saras-Pankhi - 10 years ago
kareena05 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: RishBala4ever

πŸ˜†like a normale game but this game should be named Adi-Shra and the game should be all around Adi-Shra life πŸ˜†i il have to think about itπŸ€”

Hinu at the moment the only game in my mind about them is "Hide and Seek" which they are playing with us πŸ˜†
Minionite thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Richa_G

Is everyone still recovering from the IIFA disappointment? πŸ˜†

I don't think I'll recover. πŸ˜†