AshiQui2/Aditya-SK/SHRADDHA TO DO ITEM SONG 4 KJO - Page 91

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by silla

hmm bt that manish tweeted abt dance p[erformances and fitting session wth name of sridevi deepika and shraddha it cant be fr item number i guess..yeah that itemsong is pissing me😑

1. Ayushmann talked about performing in fusion on 1st of July.

2. Manish tweeted about dress fitting session on 3rd of July.

If Shraddha's dress fitting session was on 3rd of July and if it was for IIFA performance than it'd be too late for them to back out. No way would Ayushmann and Parineeti practice for 'Tum Hi Ho' if AdiShraddha backed out on 4th of July.

Somehow its not making sense to think that the dress fitting session of Shraddha with Manish was for an item number.
Originally posted by ..Khushi..

1. Ayushmann talked about performing in fusion on 1st of July.

2. Manish tweeted about dress fitting session on 3rd of July.

If Shraddha's dress fitting session was on 3rd of July and if it was for IIFA performance than it'd be too late for them to back out. No way would Ayushmann and Parineeti practice for 'Tum Hi Ho' if AdiShraddha backed out on 4th of July.

Somehow its not making sense to think that the dress fitting session of Shraddha with Manish was for an item number.

I'm sooo confused!!!!! Hurry up and begin IIFA!
Originally posted by _Richa_G

I'm sooo confused!!!!! Hurry up and begin IIFA!

I think HT article is confusing. By 'today' it probably meant 5th of July. Usually the news gets published a day later. I am ready to believe that Shraddha shot for item number till late yesterday after which they left for IIFA.

I think HT article is confusing. By 'today' it probably meant 5th of July. Usually the news gets published a day later. I am ready to believe that Shraddha shot for item number till late yesterday after which they left for IIFA.

Aww Khushi always so optimistic. I will believe that too 😊

khushi i love it when u are postive...πŸ˜† when we fans are sulking
Originally posted by _Richa_G

Aww Khushi always so optimistic. I will believe that too 😊

Any sightings of our Aashiquis till now??

Old unseen video of AdiShraddha -

Thanks for the link. I remember watching it and laughing at Aditya's response to Shraddha singing πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Saras-Pankhi

Any sightings of our Aashiquis till now??

Not yet. But the stars are slowly turning up. I think Shahid just turned up.