AshiQui2/Aditya-SK/SHRADDHA TO DO ITEM SONG 4 KJO - Page 69

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Richa_G thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: kareena05

yeah noticed that too...Or maybe the journalist doesn't care about celebrities personal lives otherwise he/she  would mention Shraddha as his rumour girlfriend...

Yeah depends on who the journalist is.
--HiNa-- thumbnail
 new bollywood article about ADitya roy kapoor

Celebrity in the Spotlight: Aditya Roy Kapoor

Welcome back to yet another wonderful edition of Celebrity in the Spotlight. This time we bring to you the latest heartthrob Aditya Roy Kapoor.

Welcome back to yet another wonderful edition of Celebrity in the Spotlight. This time we bring to you the latest heartthrob Aditya Roy Kapoor.

Aditya, born on November 16, 1985, is the youngest of three brothers. His eldest brother isSiddharth Roy Kapoor, CEO of UTV Motion Pictures and husband of the talented Vidya Balan. The middle brother is Kunaal Roy Kapoor, who is another Bollywood actor seen in movies likeDelhi Belly and Nautanki Saala. Aditya's father is Punjabi and mother is Jewish. Holding the 1972 Miss India title, his mother was a model, actress and choreographer.

Aditya started his career as a VJ for Channel V. Apparently, he did not have to struggle for this start as he went to audition under the advice of a friend and was instantly selected. While working as a successful VJ, he was asked to audition for the role of a musician in London Dreams (2009) and later went on to co-star in the same alongside Bollywood biggies Salman Khan and Ajay Devgn. He has also starred in Action Replayy (2010) and Guzaarish (2010). But his claim to fame has to be his next venture Aashiqui 2 opposite Shraddha Kapoor. His role, as a successful musician on the decline due to his alcohol addiction, made him a household name. Not only was this his first movie as a lead actor, but it also was his first commercial success!

He was most recently seen in a supporting role in the very successful Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani(2013) alongside Ranbir Kapoor and Deepika Padukone. His upcoming projects include Gautham Menon's Assi Nabey Poore Sau, Habib Faisal's next, opposite Parineeti Chopra, and an untitled Yash Raj Film.

Did You Know:
  • During childhood, Aditya was not a good student, unlike his brothers. He instead chose to spend his time playing cricket or football.
  • He was so against studying, that he failed in Class 6 and then again in Class 11.
  • Up until he auditioned and was selected for London Dreamshe had not thought of Bollywood as a career option.
We, at BollyCurry, wish Aditya the utmost success for his upcoming ventures and hope that he continues to dazzle critics and audiences alike with his stellar performances.

HakunaMatata. thumbnail
Originally posted by: kareena05

yeah noticed that too...Or maybe the journalist doesn't care about celebrities personal lives otherwise he/she  would mention Shraddha as his rumour girlfriend...

Hmm... Nothing was asked or mentioned abt his realtionship with Shraddha...

Ab toh filmfare valon se hi kuch umeed hai... Since they were the ones who first reported ki they have started dating recently, So but obviously they'll ask Adi abt it in his interview 😉

Hoping to get some dhamakedaar answer 😆 *Fingers Crossed*😛
..Khushi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Saras-Pankhi

Hmm... Nothing was asked or mentioned abt his realtionship with Shraddha...

Ab toh filmfare valon se hi kuch umeed hai... Since they were the ones who first reported ki they have started dating recently, So but obviously they'll ask Adi abt it in his interview 😉

Hoping to get some dhamakedaar answer 😆 *Fingers Crossed*😛

The way I see it, they were dating for sometime and got into a relationship recently. It sounds like the same thing but think there's difference between dating and being in a relationship/seeing someone. One can go on a casual date with a person but relationship is a serious business. I don't know but that's what I feel, what's your take?
Edited by ..Khushi.. - 10 years ago
HakunaMatata. thumbnail

Aditya Roy Kapur in Bejoy Nambiar's next?

Mumbai,Cinema/Showbiz, Tue, 02 Jul 2013IANS
inShare

Mumbai, July 2 (IANS) Filmmaker Bejoy Nambiar may rope in Aditya Roy Kapur for his next film, but says the last word on the cast will happen only when he finishes the scripting.

Known for directing films like "David" and "Shaitan", the director hasn't titled his film yet.

"I am still writing my next film and not decided about the cast yet. I am still working on the script and don't want to comment on it. I just met him (Aditya) once and we are talking. I don't want to reveal anything more than that," Nambiar told IANS.

"Once I finish the script, I can probably talk about it but right now it's too early," he added.

Reportedly the untitled film is the same project that Nambiar was supposed to do with Shahid Kapoor.

--HiNa-- thumbnail
suprise for u all 

HakunaMatata. thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..Khushi..

The way I see it, they were dating for sometime and got into a relationship recently. It sounds like the same thing but think there's difference between dating and being in a relationship/seeing someone. One can go on a casual date with a person but relationship is a serious business. I don't know but that's what I feel, what's your take?

Yeah, Even I think that dating nd being in a relationship r 2 completely diff things...
Dating is at a stage where u want to see if u r compatible with each other or not, but being in a relationship means there r no two minds abt it, either u r committed or not...

Hope they r in a majboot realationship vala stage 😳
--HiNa-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Swetha-

^ ARK 

Hayeee
Oh yeah ARK ARK AND ARK🤪to good to ignore for a second
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Originally posted by: RishBala4ever

Hayeee

Oh yeah ARK ARK AND ARK🤪to good to ignore for a second

yes dear .. ☺️☺️☺️☺️
--HiNa-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Swetha-

yes dear .. ☺️

yeah☺️did u saw this post Aditya Roy Kapoor Megazine Released Here +Hot picz  hayeee☺️ yeh ladka pagal bana ke hi chode ga