Users

Frequent Posters

HakunaMatata. thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
New Pic ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Adi, Shraddha and Mohit on the sets of 2States with Aalia and Arjun๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by Saras-Pankhi - 10 years ago
_Richa_G thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Saras-Pankhi

<font size="4" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#000099">New Pic๐Ÿ˜ƒ</font>

<font size="4" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#000099">Adi, Shraddha and Mohit on the sets of 2States with Aalia and Arjun๐Ÿ˜Š</font>

๐Ÿ˜† we posted at the same time.

Is that when Aalia and Arjun were shooting in Ahmedabad?
HakunaMatata. thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Richa_G

๐Ÿ˜† we posted at the same time.

Is that when Aalia and Arjun were shooting in Ahmedabad?

Yeah, v posted at d same time ๐Ÿ˜†

yup, its frm ahmedabad i guess, Mohit and Shraditya's outfits r frm Ahmedabad promotions ๐Ÿ˜›

I hope v get more such rare nd new pics 
_Richa_G thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Saras-Pankhi

<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Yeah, v posted at d same time๐Ÿ˜†</font>

<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">yup, its frm ahmedabad i guess, Mohit and Shraditya's outfits r frm Ahmedabad promotions๐Ÿ˜›</font>

<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I hope v get more such rare nd new pics</font>

Yes hopefully all their interviews will be released. I really want to see Kolkata promotions because one gossip site wrote about their 'chemistry' at the promotions ๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by _Richa_G - 10 years ago
silla thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
pic new hai??? He jus twtd tiday
_Richa_G thumbnail
It can't be new because they are wearing clothes from when they were promoting Aashiqui.

I wonder if it was Aditya who pursued Shraddha.
HakunaMatata. thumbnail
Siddhanth Kapoor talks abt his sis Shraddha ๐Ÿ˜Š

The actor is apparently so close to his sister that he calls Shraddha his best friend. He says, "We probably are the closest in the family. We share everything under the sun. I seek her advice all the time and it's the same with her too. We are comfortable with each other and I love her to death."

Apparently the two even discuss his Bollywood projects. "My mother however keeps out of it generally. But she is the angel of the family," adds Siddhanth.

@Bold: Everybody thinks she is an angel ๐Ÿ˜†

silla thumbnail
i got this on T

A picture of Aditya, @ShraddhaKapoor & @mohit11481 visiting the sets of 2 states with Arjun Kapoor & @aliaa08. pic.twitter.com/neCttuuGk6
kareena05 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
A fan made this soo beautiful, must watch...

This one is sooo โค๏ธ

Edited by kareena05 - 10 years ago
silla thumbnail
HI alll๐Ÿค— why evryone so dull