achava i am excited fully ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
Achava11 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: manjery

achava i am excited fully ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

right on ðŸ˜Ž ðŸ˜Ž I guess most of us r ...😆
Originally posted by: Achava11

my gawddd! I wonder how the bollywood guys will take this..whatever said..Dhanush being a South Indian..may not reach that great height...many politics😆😆u know

it will b a loss for BW if they cant treasure Dhanush.. and at this point where Dhuanush is, it wont make a difference if he cant make it big in bollywood.. he already has much star power than many of d biggies..
nd BW shud b ashamed that they made several remakes of dhuanush's tamil films and earned, and if they just blab out bout his looks and cant treasure his acting..
i would love my Adi working wid dhanush, it wud b an honour, omg.. m dreaming a lot..

oh no!!!!!😆 ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†I know that u have taken seriously the character of RJ ðŸ˜†and now another blow😆I understand...yeah..let the best guy win...I think it is already decided..it will be Dhanush😆

but i wud do some dmage if dhanush also doesnt win.. i mean if Adi doenst win, then i go 4 dhanush, and if dhanush doesnt win, then m sure d wards r rigged..

Sundas,r u looking forward to the IIFA pictures of RJ and Aarohi🤣

duhh..  donno, hw will d boy showcase his majnugiri🤣, but whatever... i m eager.
--HiNa-- thumbnail
hello hi sath hi bye bye to all cause i m busy at making dhanush And Ranjhanaa Fc
Originally posted by: manjery

yess why did he edited even that terrace scene in which adi is running after shradha along with her dupatta that was really good scene ðŸ˜³

yes dat scene.. nd then he picks her up..
d scene of RJ on d terrace railing wid d bottle in d hand is also edited..
W*F did d editors do, i swear, some gr8 scene got edited and nowhere we can find d deleted scenes..
Minionite thumbnail
Achava11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: harshu.sundas

duhh..  donno, hw will d boy showcase his majnugiri🤣, but whatever... i m eager.

😆 ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† This guy is so openn abt his feelings..I feel the cameras may be on them ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†
Achava11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: harshu.sundas

but i wud do some dmage if dhanush also doesnt win.. i mean if Adi doenst win, then i go 4 dhanush, and if dhanush doesnt win, then m sure d wards r rigged..

I think..by reading the way the media is showering encomiums on Dhanush..I am sure this boy will walk away😆damn it..I thought of watching Filmfare awards this time..just to see ARK win some award😆the last Filmfare award function which I watched live was in 1995 0r 1996😆😆that too the end..Karisma kapoor won the award..after so many yrs..wished to see..but Dhanush has spoiled my excitement😆