Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Achava11 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: silla

he said at aashiqui2 success bash he drink occassionally and btw shraddha said na she would love to be wth the men like RJ😆😆😆

And she also said ..that she was single🤣 🤣I was bit 😕she brought her mom's name too...😆both r using the media to tell each other that they r single..rather than telling to each other😕😆😆
Achava11 thumbnail

Wnat ONE ROMANTIC AD wth ADISHRA

Arey yaarrr..that would be 
silla thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Saras-Pankhi

Yeah 😆
And I really hope dat he's serious when he says that he is close to Shraddha...
Coz earlier also during guzaarish time, he said in an interview dat Monikangana(his fellow actress in the same film) is his good friend and his friends tease him by her name. Whereas the lady later said in an interview dat 

"Once people figured there was no truth to that, they set about to find another link-up. Now I'm supposedly seeing Aditya Roy Kapoor, who's also in the film. While he's told the media we're good friends, the truth is that I barely even know him. And definitely not on a personal level." 😕

BUt here lady ke saamnay bola and she is🤣 even scrabble bhi kheltay hain
manjery thumbnail

Originally posted by: Achava11

Even i too thought ..they must be old pictures..but seeing them posted here..and coincidentally ..myself seeing them this morning..i thought they were his recent ones😆anyways,those pictures were some moons ago😆

yeah achava woh to beete baate hai present par dhyaan dete hai 😆😆
he drinks or not, big deal.. we know media can manipulate stuffs and statements..
and no i wudnt like it either, if ppl say Adi stopped taking alcohol after falling for shraddha, i mean it sounds wiered..
being romantic nd protective is one thing, and we all know hw Adi is, i m sure he is not a guy to change his lifestyle, and neither shraddha wud want him to be like that.. and unless these to stick to their individualism, they cant b true to their careers..

and hum log kuch zyada hi nahi sochrahey hain inki affair k barey mein /.. i mean, god knows hw will u ppl take their upcoming films, becos from where i m seeing, i think sablog hibernation pe chaley jaogey.. 🤣 🤣🤣 🤣 🤣🤣 🤣 🤣🤣

PS:- we can also talk bout their work, jab shaadi karlengey ye dono, we can go all.... abhi tou, i hope they r working for d award function, plsss
HakunaMatata. thumbnail

Wnat ONE ROMANTIC AD wth ADISHRA

Srsly yaar, after Raanjhana, Dhanush and Sonam got to feature together in Lux soap AD.
Adi-Shraddha ko bhi ek mast ad milna chahiye na  
Achava11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saras-Pankhi

Yeah 😆
And I really hope dat he's serious when he says that he is close to Shraddha...
Coz earlier also during guzaarish time, he said in an interview dat Monikangana(his fellow actress in the same film) is his good friend and his friends tease him by her name. Whereas the lady later said in an interview dat 

"Once people figured there was no truth to that, they set about to find another link-up. Now I'm supposedly seeing Aditya Roy Kapoor, who's also in the film. While he's told the media we're good friends, the truth is that I barely even know him. And definitely not on a personal level." 😕

he was trying to be diplomatic..❓that lady told the truth..why would he say good friend then??😕😕
silla thumbnail

Originally posted by: harshu.sundas

he drinks or not, big deal.. we know media can manipulate stuffs and statements..

and no i wudnt like it either, if ppl say Adi stopped taking alcohol after falling for shraddha, i mean it sounds wiered..
being romantic nd protective is one thing, and we all know hw Adi is, i m sure he is not a guy to change his lifestyle, and neither shraddha wud want him to be like that.. and unless these to stick to their individualism, they cant b true to their careers..

and hum log kuch zyada hi nahi sochrahey hain inki affair k barey mein /.. i mean, god knows hw will u ppl take their upcoming films, becos from where i m seeing, i think sablog hibernation pe chaley jaogey.. 🤣 🤣🤣 🤣 🤣🤣 🤣 🤣🤣

PS:- we can also talk bout their work, jab shaadi karlengey ye dono, we can go all.... abhi tou, i hope they r working for d award function, plsss

special mental ward mein 🤣
Achava11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: manjery

yeah achava woh to beete baate hai present par dhyaan dete hai 😆😆

That's rt, rithika..let's not give attention to those pictures😆
silla thumbnail

Originally posted by: Achava11

he was trying to be diplomatic..❓that lady told the truth..why would he say good friend then??😕😕

BUt this time tu usne lady love ke samnay 100 times bola😳😳😳 and scrabble bhi kheltay hain🤣