Celebrity Fan Clubs

AshiQui2/Aditya-SK/SHRADDHA TO DO ITEM SONG 4 KJO - Page 14

..Khushi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Saras-Pankhi

I hope u r right... On plus side I find Pari very boyish, her every sentence ends with a "Mann toh kiya usse jake ek Thappad maar doon" ðŸ˜† Whereas apni angel is very sweet and lady like ðŸ˜³

Its not just about Pari, both of them will work with many other actors. If they truly love each other than they'll go through all of it and come out together, with their relationship way more stronger than before.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Achava11 thumbnail

Yes YRF has some intimate scenes, yesterday only I was watching Aurangzeb nd my god, what level of intimacy it had...🤢 Thank God Shraddha refused from taking up dat role...

Apart frm being a YRF muvi, it is also habib faisal's next(of Ishazqzaade fame), nd v all know what kind of intimate scenes v had in dat muvi... 

Sad to say ...that some Jewish Americans with whom I chat on certain websites..told me bluntly...INDIAN FILMS r soft po*n🤢I remained silent..didn't have much to say! couldn't argue!
Achava11 thumbnail

I dont think ARK will have any prblm doing such scenes, same goes for Shraddha...

First of all its Ekta's muvi, nd she too is no way behind YRF in this aspect ðŸ¤¢ Upar se Mohit is directing it, nd v all know Mohit is a part of Bhatt camp where he has made lots of erotic muvis... 

So, dekhte hai... waqt aane pe sab pata chal jayega...

yeah..he will have to!! do not know whether he can be that passionate in such scenescoz I read that Pari is way too far..the tum hi ho song ..was a decent love making scene...
--HiNa-- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Achava11

Sad to say ...that some Jewish Americans with whom I chat on certain websites..told me bluntly...INDIAN FILMS r soft po*n🤢I remained silent..didn't have much to say! couldn't argue!

i know many peoples says that somehow i agree with the type of movie maker are making isnot less then po*n🤢
Achava11 thumbnail

I dont think ARK will have any prblm doing such scenes, same goes for Shraddha...

First of all its Ekta's muvi, nd she too is no way behind YRF in this aspect ðŸ¤¢ Upar se Mohit is directing it, nd v all know Mohit is a part of Bhatt camp where he has made lots of erotic muvis... 

So, dekhte hai... waqt aane pe sab pata chal jayega...

yeahhh..I remember now..angel said that she treats any bold scene ..part of the job..so yuppp! the gal wil rock with malhotra😳
HakunaMatata. thumbnail

yeah..he will have to!! do not know whether he can be that passionate in such scenescoz I read that Pari is way too far..the tum hi ho song ..was a decent love making scene...

Pari is very aggressive when it comes to such scenes... First in Ishaqzaade and now in Shuddha Desi Romance... Pata nahi Majnu kya karega ðŸ˜†

Yeah tum hi ho was very decent and pure ðŸ˜³
Achava11 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: RishBala4ever

i know many peoples says that somehow i agree with the type of movie maker are making isnot less then po*n🤢

Bang on!!!!!! I can't watch them even when I am all alone🤢in the room..it is puke worthy..the kind of films that r seen in India now...the women have forgotten that there is something called duppatta ðŸ˜²way back in 1988 or 89(?)..tezaab song ...Ek DO teen char😆..I remember we were not allowed to see with elders😆they would signal us through their eyes...those days...we would get Chitrahar..😆Now,I just laugh loudly ..when i see young gals and boys being exposed to such hard core stuff🤢disgustinggg
Achava11 thumbnail

Pari is very aggressive when it comes to such scenes... First in Ishaqzaade and now in Shuddha Desi Romance... Pata nahi Majnu kya karega ðŸ˜†

Yeah tum hi ho was very decent and pure ðŸ˜³

Can that gal reach him😉😆 ðŸ˜† to kiss...she appears to be of short stature😆but Arjun kapoor too is tall guy..so she can rock with angel's guy too..🤢🤢
..Khushi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Can that gal reach him😉😆 ðŸ˜† to kiss...she appears to be of short stature😆but Arjun kapoor too is tall guy..so she can rock with angel's guy too..🤢🤢

lol you guys ðŸ˜†
silla thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

yeahhh..I remember now..angel said that she treats any bold scene ..part of the job..so yuppp! the gal wil rock with malhotra😳

btw take example if u r married wth someone and other day u see some other handsome guy will u leave ur hubby😆😆😆 No na same goes wth this situation😛