Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Achava11 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: ..Khushi..

Yeah Aditya looked super handsome in YJHD. You got to watch this, Aditya looked killer in black fur coat -

IIFA will be held from 4th to 6th July in Macau ðŸ˜³

I will watch it😆I have to...I read many praising this guy for his looks in YHJD..😆Isn't it strange that he had a brother who is in such a high position...yet was never given any HERO roles...and the guy did some supporting roles😲what kind of family is that..so different from the rest...NONE IS SO IN THIS AGE...people always try to put their family first...guy has great looks..I am surprised😲 that he did small roles in his previous films...At least to be in the good looks of Sidharth Roy...no producer introduced him as a hero😲
--HiNa-- thumbnail
hi prachi silla khushi achaba and all :D
..Khushi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Achava11

I will watch it😆I have to...I read many praising this guy for his looks in YHJD..😆Isn't it strange that he had a brother who is in such a high position...yet was never given any HERO roles...and the guy did some supporting roles😲what kind of family is that..so different from the rest...NONE IS SO IN THIS AGE...people always try to put their family first...guy has great looks..I am surprised😲 that he did small roles in his previous films...At least to be in the good looks of Sidharth Roy...no producer introduced him as a hero😲

I think that's cuz Aditya wanted to work his way to fame on his own and not by taking help from his family. I have so much respect for him cuz of this. The lad could have easily asked his brother to launch him but he didn't do that.
Achava11 thumbnail

Yeah Aditya looked super handsome in YJHD. You got to watch this, he's looking killer in black fur coat -

Blessed with such good looks😆what more to say???Honestly,I feel he is the most handsome guy in the present film world😎..but I read that Malhotra guy is also equally good looking😳
Achava11 thumbnail

I think that's cuz Aditya wanted to work his way to fame on his own and not by taking help from his family. I have so much respect for him cuz of this. The lad could have easily asked his brother to launch him but he didn't do that.

Yeahhh..that's my point
Achava11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: RishBala4ever

hi prachi silla khushi achaba and all :D

hello Hinu...😊
HakunaMatata. thumbnail

Blessed with such good looks😆what more to say???Honestly,I feel he is the most handsome guy in the present film world😎..but I read that Malhotra guy is also equally good looking😳

U have not seen the malhotra guy ðŸ˜† Then here's presenting u Siddharth Malhotra... U can compare nd decide for urself ðŸ˜›

silla thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

hello Hinu...😊

Hi hinuu😛😛
silla thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Yeah Aditya looked super handsome in YJHD. You got to watch this, he's looking killer in black fur coat -

ADishra in IIfa😛😛 will desperately wait
Achava11 thumbnail

Khushi,I saw only a few minutes of that Kalki and my boy's interview..she addressed him as some orphaned kid😆NO maid..he didn't have anything...she seems to be implying that ARK lives all alone in a flat??I got that feeling...may be,they r all highly independent guys...I read that here...when Shradha said abt White Horse😆(this gal is crazy abt some things)he semed to say that he can't buy a Porsche but he can afford a horse😆He comes from a rich family..for him to say that he can't afford ..sounds strange...do not know whether BMW costs less than the other one..Does this guy not stay with his parents??is that what Kalki was saying??all alone and orphaned..may be she meant it in  comic way...