Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6

India-Forums

Can Tushar Kalia get any more brilliant? (Page 3)

-SilverAngel- IF-Stunnerz
-SilverAngel-
-SilverAngel-

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
I loved Tushar's concept. He is just brilliant. Has not failed to amaze me in these weeks. Though Ekta is improving but still she needs to work harder because Tushar is simply put: on a completely different level.

I just want him to stay.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

yogs1 Goldie
yogs1
yogs1

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Completely agree wid u.  Tushar...Watching him dance n his concepts is a treat !!! I am sure next season they will c tht he gets a better celeb partner, so tht he cn cme wid wonderfull performances and amaze us everytimeSmile

Edited by yogs1 - 22 June 2013 at 12:51pm

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 4:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arnav90

He is lacking in race just bcoz of Ekta otherwise his concepts are really innovative, I liked that start bit i mean the shadow part so much very well handled... Ekta did'nt bring any emotion to be very honest

I can say nothing except I agree with every word you said! Had this act had someone a bit more passionate about dancing, it would easily be one of those which is talked about across seasons.

Originally posted by ANNMT.

this guy is just briliant Clap no words for him ...the way he choreographed  all act  ,that was outstanding ,
i have to say this seson  far far ahead  in  choreograhphy  terms  compare to all past sesons 

he was actually doing all act himself but  he gave that hard step ( holding her full body waight  one arm ) which overshadow everything  , atlest for me , lovely  act , superb Clap

Well, I have scene breath-taking acts in the past seasons as well but no choreographer has the kind of vision Tushar does. He is always so vivid and last night, I was just mesmerised at the interpretation of the sister-bond.

Originally posted by bright_star89

ekta has shown improvement .. but she is just not up to the mark of Tushar..
I just hope that Ekta keeps improving for his sake  ..because a talent like him deserves to be at the top..
the concept of the shadowClapClap  
and the last week's performancewas best in terms of storytelling and fusion.

Ekta has shown improvement in her moves and techniques. But she is still far from getting emerged in her act, that state where she forgets everyone and just dances for herself. That is very important. She doesn't look involved in her performance. I'm surprised the judges or even Tushar haven't pointed that out to her.

Originally posted by NoComments

Tushar is undoubtedly the best choreographer we have seen on the show so far... No one can match his conceptualization and story telling abilities.. And there is always a lot of dance in the act as well.. How I wish there was a stronger dancer with him..

I keep remembering Shibani Dandekar from last season and think that if she (a strong dancer as well as awesome expressions) and Tushar would have been together, we would have seen magic on stage!

I do agree. Tushar is easily the best choreographer and I wish he was there in the past seasons where the quality of celebs was also better. Ya, Tushar would've been good wish someone like Shibani. She too showed immense progress last season and Puneet was good with her (:
.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Phoenix.Xeelan

Nice post Neetz Hug Tushar is for me the BESTEST choreographer of this season. he is outstanding. i was awed by his concept of the shadow tonight n honestly it took some time for me to understand what is she doing. but whoa instead of acting like her sister he became the shadow.. Clap
I agree i dont see any feel on ekta's face Confused she surely improved a lot and she does the moves well n then she even smiles but the smile doesnt reach her eyes or you cant see the feelings or emotions in her face that you would expect with the dance or the concept. i hope she improves soon and Tushar has long way to go.. he is BRILLIANT Thumbs Up

Thank you, Tanzie! I would've never in a million years been able to think of something like that to portray a sisters' bond. It is just so beautiful! Ekta, honestly, seems bored mostly. Like she is on the stage only because the show requires her to beErmm

Originally posted by Hashii

pls vote for them ...if there is a faceoff  again its hard ecta to survise ... I loved today act and agree with you all .. Ekta has improved ..but her expressions .Sleepy 

There is no doubt that Ekta's technique has seen a remarkable improvement but I cannot do without the involvement she lacks. She needs to be palpable for me to like her.

Originally posted by Arshi1195

Tushar is actually really good, but Salman's my fav! Either way though I do feel like Ekta isn't giving her all. She either lacks expressions, confidence or something.

True. She lacks a passion and hunger to dance which is very important, IMO. She is not at all expressive which is a big flaw considering dancing is a form of expression more than anything else.

Originally posted by bips

I said it before, i can watch this guy all day. In my head its never "ekta's" performance but "tushar" . I just want to see this guy let loose on stage without ekta hindering him. 

On a side note, ekta is completely expressionless yet i think i like her. She is clearly out of her depth. In the premier episode she looked so nervous as if someone is going to eat her up. And yet she gets the body part of the dance right if not the face. I am warming up to her.

Btw, can anyone point me to tushars indian performance he might have given on any other event or show. Youtube was mostly contemporary.

Yes, bips. A lot of us support this couple because of Tushar and not Ekta. Sometimes, I wish we had to vote for Tushar 'coz I am sure a lot vote for Ekta for his sake.

It's nice that you're warming up to her, really. I wish I could too, for Tushar's sake. But I just can't, not till she feels moreOuch

I haven't gone on and searched YT for Tushar's other performances. All i know about him is through Jhalak. You can maybe drop a query on the help-desk.
.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 4:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -WhisperMahi-

I loved Tushar's concept. He is just brilliant. Has not failed to amaze me in these weeks. Though Ekta is improving but still she needs to work harder because Tushar is simply put: on a completely different level.

I just want him to stay.

Me too. I wish and wish every week that Ekta doesn't get eliminated and that has nothing to do with her progress. It's rather sad actually. Tushar deserves to go a long way in the show.

Originally posted by yogs1

Completely agree wid u.  Tushar...Watching him dance n his concepts is a treat !!! I am sure next season they will c tht he gets a better celeb partner, so tht he cn cme wid wonderfull performances and amaze us everytimeSmile 

Me too! That's my only sustaining hope. That he gets a better partner next season. I know he will. He's proved himself worthy for a good partner.
.MishtyLove. IF-Stunnerz
.MishtyLove.
.MishtyLove.

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 5:32am | IP Logged
Agree with u..

.Jane..

Aji.Suniyo.Ji Goldie

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 7:57am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

.Jane..

anu rulz IF-Rockerz
anu rulz
anu rulz

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 10:14am | IP Logged
i agree..his choreography is awesome but ekta seriously does not match up..even though the judges think she is improving with her expressions, i fail to see it..she does the entire perf mechanically..and tht really makes it look bad..

.Jane..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index