Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6

India-Forums

Can Tushar Kalia get any more brilliant? (Page 2)

bright_star89 Goldie
bright_star89
bright_star89

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayeha92

Marks plzz?
26 I think.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

HashiBoo.Jane..

ANNMT. IF-Rockerz

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 11:25am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

HashiBoo.Jane..

NoComments Senior Member
NoComments
NoComments

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Tushar is undoubtedly the best choreographer we have seen on the show so far... No one can match his conceptualization and story telling abilities.. And there is always a lot of dance in the act as well.. How I wish there was a stronger dancer with him..

I keep remembering Shibani Dandekar from last season and think that if she (a strong dancer as well as awesome expressions) and Tushar would have been together, we would have seen magic on stage!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12molten_lavaHashiBoo.Jane..

.SmokeySilence. Coolbie
.SmokeySilence.
.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Nice post Neetz Hug Tushar is for me the BESTEST choreographer of this season. he is outstanding. i was awed by his concept of the shadow tonight n honestly it took some time for me to understand what is she doing. but whoa instead of acting like her sister he became the shadow.. Clap
I agree i dont see any feel on ekta's face Confused she surely improved a lot and she does the moves well n then she even smiles but the smile doesnt reach her eyes or you cant see the feelings or emotions in her face that you would expect with the dance or the concept. i hope she improves soon and Tushar has long way to go.. he is BRILLIANT Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

molten_lava IF-Rockerz
molten_lava
molten_lava

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NoComments

Tushar is undoubtedly the best choreographer we have seen on the show so far... No one can match his conceptualization and story telling abilities.. And there is always a lot of dance in the act as well.. How I wish there was a stronger dancer with him..

I keep remembering Shibani Dandekar from last season and think that if she (a strong dancer as well as awesome expressions) and Tushar would have been together, we would have seen magic on stage!

@bold: Well said. If Tushar could have got a partner like Shibani, he would have put aag on the stage.LOL Salman, Punit wouldn't have been anywhere closer to him.
But Alas,  Ekta is kind of restricting him with her limitations.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12HashiBoo.Jane..

HashiBoo IF-Sizzlerz
HashiBoo
HashiBoo

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
pls vote for them ...if there is a faceoff  again its hard ecta to survise ... I loved today act and agree with you all .. Ekta has improved ..but her expressions .Sleepy 

.Jane..

Arshi1195 IF-Dazzler
Arshi1195
Arshi1195

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Tushar is actually really good, but Salman's my fav! Either way though I do feel like Ekta isn't giving her all. She either lacks expressions, confidence or something.

.Jane..

bips IF-Dazzler
bips
bips

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
I said it before, i can watch this guy all day. In my head its never "ekta's" performance but "tushar" . I just want to see this guy let loose on stage without ekta hindering him.

On a side note, ekta is completely expressionless yet i think i like her. She is clearly out of her depth. In the premier episode she looked so nervous as if someone is going to eat her up. And yet she gets the body part of the dance right if not the face. I am warming up to her.

Btw, can anyone point me to tushars indian performance he might have given on any other event or show. Youtube was mostly contemporary.

tanya12.Jane..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index