Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6

India-Forums

Can Tushar Kalia get any more brilliant?

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Today wasn't just about the choreography but the conceptualisation. When it was announced that a sister relationship will be shown, I was fully prepared to see Tushar dressed as a girl, playing Ekta's sister. But no, he was a shadow, a shadow that guides us through our life, always ready to catch us when we fall. Someone who is always there for us through thick and thin: a sister. What a brilliant interpretation! And that last freeze where the shadow is going away and the sister is still reaching out. So beautiful! As someone very close to her sisters, maybe I too connected with the performance on an emotional level 'coz there is just nothing as unconditional and as pure as a bond between sisters which never changes through distances and across sands of time.

P.S. Ekta doesn't give her 100%. I don't see her feeling her performance at all. She is only 'doing steps' and 'moving her hands and legs'. That passion for what she is trying to show through her dance is missing. She has a flexible body and she has improved on her grooves but she is lacking a 'drive' which connects her to the performance, if you know what I mean.

Edited by -BlackBeauty- - 22 June 2013 at 10:30am

The following 50 member(s) liked the above post:

rth81busybee21manisha230588tanya12NoCommentssamarthasanjayFazziarshi33.SmokeySilence.prema_ksstressreliefBarbie_girl02Diva-In-Armorpari_roxx-raiAasma-yogs1priyatnl.bright_star89VruShan_MaNanDazzler.-CarpeDeim-Breeeezykishubedi-Khush-chinkidrashtiprachurya--Saina--sadumaneet--Krish--anu rulz.Nikki.ANNMT....Arjuneeti...Star_girlGodhuliLogonMS-meghasharmaadventure_gurlshyamsSunsetglowSofnaHashiBooTheEmpresspieryroseJollyRancher.Arnav90.MishtyLove.Snow_AngelBeingBluntsallu_loverTony_StraK786

sadumaneet IF-Rockerz
sadumaneet
sadumaneet

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Completely agree with u Tushar is just outstanding and I just love his concept the whole choreography it was soothing so soft and ur so right sisters shares best bond means personally I can't imagine my life without my sisters so hatts off to him for bringing such brilliant concept with such amazing choreography even I feel Ekta didn't put her 100% in her act which makes performance average I don't know whats with her she don't have any time constrain also now as her show went off air correct me if Iam wrong

But hatts off to Tushar ur one of the best choreographer love u and my all best wishes with him

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12arshi33april12priyatnl.HashiBoo.Jane..

bright_star89 Goldie
bright_star89
bright_star89

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Superb concept! and brilliant choreography, choice of song.. brilliant to say the least..
his concepts have so much depth in it .. Sad that He's got Ekta as a partner. She again went expressionless today..
unquestionably the best performance of the evening for meClapClap

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12arshi33priyatnl.HashiBoo.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sadumaneet

Completely agree with u Tushar is just outstanding and I just love his concept the whole choreography it was soothing so soft and ur so right sisters shares best bond means personally I can't imagine my life without my sisters so hatts off to him for bringing such brilliant concept with such amazing choreography even I feel Ekta didn't put her 100% in her act which makes performance average I don't know whats with her she don't have any time constrain also now as her show went off air correct me if Iam wrong

But hatts off to Tushar ur one of the best choreographer love u and my all best wishes with him

Tushar's imagination and visualisation about what he wants to show in his performance is amazing and for me, that is what makes him stand out more than anything else. I don't know about Ekta's show but she has to learn that dancing is a way of expressing oneself and not just swaying her body from one place to another. The judges and all will look at technicality of the steps but for me, I can do with inferior quality of the steps if the performer is involved in their performance 'coz that makes me connect to it too. Unfortunately, that is exactly what Ekta lacks.

Originally posted by bright_star89

Superb concept! and brilliant choreography, choice of song.. brilliant to say the least..
his concepts have so much depth in it .. Sad that He's got Ekta as a partner. She again went expressionless today..
unquestionably the best performance of the evening for meClapClap

Totally agree. The way he showed the plight of a girl missing her sister is something we all can connect with. I don't like criticising Ekta again and again but I will never stop feeling disappointed about the fact that Tushar didn't get a better partner.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12bright_star89

Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 10:57am | IP Logged
He is lacking in race just bcoz of Ekta otherwise his concepts are really innovative, I liked that start bit i mean the shadow part so much very well handled... Ekta did'nt bring any emotion to be very honest

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

HashiBoo.Jane..

Camryn Senior Member
Camryn
Camryn

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Marks plzz?
ANNMT. IF-Rockerz

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 11:02am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

arshi33bright_star89HashiBoo.Jane..

bright_star89 Goldie
bright_star89
bright_star89

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 11:13am | IP Logged
 ekta has shown improvement .. but she is just not up to the mark of Tushar..
I just hope that Ekta keeps improving for his sake  ..because a talent like him deserves to be at the top..
the concept of the shadowClapClap  
and the last week's performancewas best in terms of storytelling and fusion.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ANNMT.HashiBoo.Jane..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index