manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Aliya..

C'mon dear aren't we allowed to criticize the mahaan Madhu?! Sleepy
Exactly! She should tell RK bhai's adress and let him do the rest Wink
Why don't you try to see from our POV?!
And yah she is really stupid! Even after seeing how cheap that bloody killer is she talks so sweetly to him Dead

Aliya , Tum bas RK ke samne Madhu ko stupid bolo & see what RK does ROFL ROFL . 

He will say , " Meri Biwi ko kuch bola toh yeh tumhare liye accha nahi hoga " ROFL ROFL . 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

.SoulMates...Aliya..ennishet..sairat..DushtDanaf.-Dil-CroppedHorizon.

.SoulMates. IF-Dazzler
.SoulMates.
.SoulMates.

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Rishbala Together - Always & Forever !!! Heart

And what do we have here. This track has just started and Rishbalian's already picking sides. Why?? Because she is acting as per her character?? I am sure we will have times where even RK will do something wrong because the first characters to be played with in any track are RK and Madhu. 
So whats the plan?? Keep judging either Rish or Bala as per the episode?? Don't we know that there is soo much that Rishbala is gonna have to face in this track so that channel boy can try to act heroic. LOL
So Kindly everybody Keep Calm and Support Rishbala.
Also POVs can be put forth without making either RK or Madhu look bad.
Please do not give Non - Rishbalians a chance to have a go at our couple. Kindly please just say "Om Shanti Om" and shush when you get mad at an epi or a post. Big smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

gurudrishtisunflower52DushtDanaf.CroppedHorizon.ennishet..sairat..manesha76

CroppedHorizon. IF-Sizzlerz
CroppedHorizon.
CroppedHorizon.

BollyCurry Visual Effects

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Thanks Nupur di. U said it right..may b i've got into nerves too much. May b i'm being too much biased for rishbala..dats y i cnt take a single wrong step taken by them which might ruin their own relationship.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..sairat..Maria-capriennishet

Maria-capri IF-Sizzlerz
Maria-capri
Maria-capri

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Shiva.

Originally posted by maria090

agree good post Embarrassed
i think she will support bhai  Unhappy

maria i don't think she will this time. don't be sad let's wait and watchSmile

yah ur right  lets wait & watch EmbarrassedTongue  i think she will Big smile it is my POV that sultan is now more important person for madhu her good Friend madhu sympathy will be always with bhai Ouch

..sairat.. IF-Sizzlerz
..sairat..
..sairat..

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by titli4love

Originally posted by taraka2005

Originally posted by ..natasha..

Originally posted by ..natasha..

Yes it was due to Madhu sultan entered Rishbala life but I dont think she did wrong asking them to discuss and solve the issue rather then fighting this is good solution.

but coz of the amount of hatred they have for each other it's not solvable!Madhu should know that..she's well known of the fact what they both can do for their beloved ones.

But see Madhu ki is baat ka kuch to fayda hua...Sullu will be arrested...even though temporary...par arrest to hoga finally LOL
isse mb ki sympathy aur bar jayegi 4 sultan..nd obv c wnt support rk 4 using her like this

arey Titli itana aagey ka mat soch just wait n watch yaar...pls

i'm sry tru par mai sochna bandh nehi kar sakti kyunki mai nehi chahti madhu phirse bhai ko support kare aur rk phirse kuch bura kare! Again he's doing wrong n it'l mk bhai mr mahan in madhu's eyes!! I cnt take it

i understand ur fear but dont worry aisa kuch nahii hoga...after all its drama..to run show they need some MUs ...eventually everything will be okay..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CroppedHorizon.

CroppedHorizon. IF-Sizzlerz
CroppedHorizon.
CroppedHorizon.

BollyCurry Visual Effects

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
@Rihan I didnt want 2 b Byasdev re! But they made me!lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rihan05

bigddfan1 Senior Member
bigddfan1
bigddfan1

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
SORRY BUT STRONGLY DISAGREE WITH U. MB JUST WANT TO MAKE A PERMANENT SOLUTION OF THE PROBLEM AND SHE KNOWS THAT UNTI TEH MATTER IS SETTLEED RK CANNOT FIND PEACE OF MIND. YES SHE WILL BE SORRY AGAIN FOR BELIEVING RK AND ASKING SULTAN TO COME BECOZ RK IS REALLY RIGHT KAMEENA. HE CAN NEVER CHANGE. USING MB TO SOLVE HIS PURPOSE. MB IS BLID TO BELIEVE ON HIM
..sairat.. IF-Sizzlerz
..sairat..
..sairat..

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by manesha76

Originally posted by DushtDanaf.

Originally posted by manesha76

For God sake why do everyone become serious . Madhu is acting according to her character & RK is also reacting as his character . Now why everyone keeps justifying is really silly Wacko . 
Thanks
i really see no point in finding criticism in either of them when they're behaving according to what's expected of them. if she hadn't tried to fix everything or peacekeep, THAT would've been weird. other than that, i don't see this worth arguing over its not like this is a turning point in their life's we all knew bhai and his mother will come and create problems for Rishbala and now the antagonist are doing just that. 

Honestly i am surprised why people are finding mistake in RK - Madhu . Don't they know their characters . Both have been same . Even Madhu said she likes RK as he is & she cannot stop loving him . RK too knows Madhu is Angel & would never like fights . So this argument was totally not necessary . 

totally agree wid both of u

Edited by taraka2005 - 22 June 2013 at 12:11pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.SoulMates.ennishetDushtDanaf.manesha76

Go to top