Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Why Madhu? (Page 8)

skandi IF-Sizzlerz
skandi
skandi

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MSmyworldMS

@ Bani Go bani Go write more essays and confused people ROFL ROFL ROFL

jaa baani Jeet kar aana mein tere sath hi hu problem ho to bula lena AT me hi hu ROFL

OMG...KB...what was this...ROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CroppedHorizon.BabajiKaThullu

..Aliya.. IF-Rockerz
..Aliya..
..Aliya..

Originally posted by tabby999

<font size="3" color="#cc0000">great ..calling madhu stupid ..Dead</font>
<font size="3" color="#cc0000">she is stupid coz she want to solve the matter by simple talks ..she wants every one to be happy ..</font>
<font size="3" color="#cc0000">why there r so many negative thoughts why she is telling rk to talk ..</font>
<font size="3" color="#cc0000">what she should say ..go rk go kill sultan ..</font>
<font size="3" color="#cc0000">this is simply not done ..</font>
<font size="3" color="#cc0000">if she feels things can be solved with talking why to put every thing in fire then ..plz see from madhu point too..its a kind request to all...</font>

C'mon dear aren't we allowed to criticize the mahaan Madhu?! Sleepy
Exactly! She should tell RK bhai's adress and let him do the rest Wink
Why don't you try to see from our POV?!
And yah she is really stupid! Even after seeing how cheap that bloody killer is she talks so sweetly to him Dead

sunflower52CroppedHorizon.

ennishet IF-Sizzlerz
ennishet
ennishet

Titli, it isn't easy to say one is right and the other is wrong. Madhu heard the RK-Bittuji convo and decided to intervene to avoid any bad outcome. She is trying to do damage control ... yes, she is responsible for bringing Sultan to their lives ... but that's past. Why bring it back here? It's like listing all that RK did earlier ... if we keep doing that, we can't move forward. Rishbala made a new beginning and so should we by forgetting all past wrongs.

Also, don't forget, Madhu still doesn't realize what Sultan exactly is. She sees him as a father and her friend, not as a ruthless killer. She fails to understand that Sultan has/had feelings for her and also how much Rk and Sultan hate each other. RK had reason to hate, but why did Sultan hate RK so much even before the Meera track started? Just for shouting at Aryan over the phone? I don't digest that.

The real culprit here is Sultan. He has entered Rishbala's lives and is wreaking havoc not giving them even a moment's peace post marriage. If you want to blame anyone, blame him. He is the root cause of the problem.

Edited by ennishet - 22 June 2013 at 11:50am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sunflower52..Aliya..DushtDanaf.CroppedHorizon...sairat..

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 11:49am | IP Logged

</font>
[/QUOTE] thanx Bani. Some people starts bashing without even knowng TM's pov. They directly jumped 2 bash me as I didnt support madhu. I never said Madhu shd invoke rk 2 fight . I jst wanna say she shd take him away from all this 4 sum time. The more sultan n rk wl meet d more they wl fight![/QUOTE]
welcomeEmbarrassed you did no harm. you give your POV in a nice manner and others did to but some crossed their limits. i agree with HM part we will get to see our couple in peace and together before the storms. keep up the good workBig smile
Rihan05 IF-Sizzlerz
Rihan05
Rihan05

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by titli4love

Originally posted by Rihan05

<font color="#00ff00">Titli, ur post will become battle fieldLOL</font>
i knw bt i dnt think i did or said nythng so wrong..
Nw you wait for MahaBharat 2 in making, few days before you were discussing abt Mahabharat na, nw get ready for real Mahabharat in ur postLOL
manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DushtDanaf.

Originally posted by manesha76

For God sake why do everyone become serious . Madhu is acting according to her character & RK is also reacting as his character . Now why everyone keeps justifying is really silly Wacko . 
Thanks
i really see no point in finding criticism in either of them when they're behaving according to what's expected of them. if she hadn't tried to fix everything or peacekeep, THAT would've been weird. other than that, i don't see this worth arguing over its not like this is a turning point in their life's we all knew bhai and his mother will come and create problems for Rishbala and now the antagonist are doing just that. 

Honestly i am surprised why people are finding mistake in RK - Madhu . Don't they know their characters . Both have been same . Even Madhu said she likes RK as he is & she cannot stop loving him . RK too knows Madhu is Angel & would never like fights . So this argument was totally not necessary . 

..sairat..DushtDanaf.

..Aliya.. IF-Rockerz
..Aliya..
..Aliya..

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HarikaDDian

Originally posted by tabby999

<font color="#cc0000" size="3">great ..calling madhu stupid ..Dead</font>
<font color="#cc0000" size="3">she is stupid coz she want to solve the matter by simple talks ..she wants every one to be happy ..</font>
<font color="#cc0000" size="3">why there r so many negative thoughts why she is telling rk to talk ..</font>
<font color="#cc0000" size="3">what she should say ..go rk go kill sultan ..</font>
<font color="#cc0000" size="3">this is simply not done ..</font>
<font color="#cc0000" size="3">if she feels things can be solved with talking why to put every thing in fire then ..plz see from madhu point too..its a kind request to all...</font>

bcoz they are so called RK fan pretend to be RishBalaSleepyfan they will think and talk like RK ...even RK lied to Madhu in their 1st day after wedding just to trap sultanSleepyhope this relation will end soon Bala to free Zayaz- Najayz Nautanki FamilySleepy

First look at yourself before talking about others!
.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MSmyworldMS

@ Bani Go bani Go write more essays and confused people ROFL ROFL ROFL

jaa baani Jeet kar aana mein tere sath hi hu problem ho to bula lena AT me hi hu ROFL

what the radhiROFLROFLam i entering for mahabharat war kya that i need to win and you will be my horse who will protect meROFLROFL

by the way how is your SR with rihan i saw your hubby here reROFL

Go to top