tabby999

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...hema23...

Originally posted by tabby999

Originally posted by ..natasha..

Dont forget madhu is typical Indian television bahu..she has to be good to every one...LOL...thats a RULE Big smile

Nats its her character which is showing from the show started..stop it re..or else DDians will get feel bad dude..dnt wanna see a fan group fight again!!! pls dear
no hema  its  great how  great all  rishbala fans ..but truely  they can't be ...

dnt say that re..we are TRUE RISHBALians..
hema ..its a biggest joke ..LOLLOLLOL

sry tabby..its Hurting me...if we have lite bad opinion with her decision,it doesnt mean that we dnt love MADHU...u know will separation track i mean When ditch madhu..i didnt like his decision but it doesnt mean that i dnt like him or i hate him...same here...even though if u believe or not this is the TRUE
hema ..a little differ opinion goes acceptable where she is wrong but in this case ..she asked rk first ,..rk agreed to her ..doesn't rk using her ...why rk lied her ...madhu took the decision because she want every thing to solve peacefully ..madhu was feeling sad for rk ..but rk again using her for trapping sultan ...

CroppedHorizon. IF-Sizzlerz
CroppedHorizon.
CroppedHorizon.

BollyCurry Visual Effects

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 11:24am | IP Logged

<font size="3" color="#cc0000">great ..calling madhu stupid ..Dead</font>
<font size="3" color="#cc0000">she is stupid coz she want to solve the matter by simple talks ..she wants every one to be happy ..</font>
<font size="3" color="#cc0000">why there r so many negative thoughts why she is telling rk to talk ..</font>
<font size="3" color="#cc0000">what she should say ..go rk go kill sultan ..</font>
<font size="3" color="#cc0000">this is simply not done ..</font>
<font size="3" color="#cc0000">if she feels things can be solved with talking why to put every thing in fire then ..plz see from madhu point too..its a kind request to all...</font>
sry tabby bt wanted her 2 b more practical. She shd follow radhaji's advice. If they'd go 4 honeymoon then they wd b far away frm all dis n after sometime matter wl b automaticly solved! Doesn't she knw rk yet? Doesn't she how much he loves his dad nd hates sultan? Jo log jab bhi meet karte hai ek dusre ko marte hai wo santi se bethke baat karenge?wo bhi aise mamle me?how cn she xpect it?? I knw her intention is good bt she's taking d matter lightly.
gurudrishti IF-Dazzler
gurudrishti
gurudrishti

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rimsha-sizzles

For all the fans who are blaming madhu...
Why madhu told rk to talk to sultan?
U guys are missing a part before Rishabala conversation
Rk and bittu jee were having a conversation that rk wants to teach sultan a lesson...after hearing that conversation she suggested rk to talk to sultan intead of having a fight...
Is it that hard to figure out why she told him to talk to sultan...their is no point of blaming madhu for this i know because of her...sultan is in their lives but she didn't do anything intentially...
i knw n i have written this in my commentBig smile
CroppedHorizon. IF-Sizzlerz
CroppedHorizon.
CroppedHorizon.

BollyCurry Visual Effects

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 11:27am | IP Logged

Originally posted by titli4love

Yes it was due to Madhu sultan entered Rishbala life but I dont think she did wrong asking them to discuss and solve the issue rather then fighting this is good solution.

but coz of the amount of hatred they have for each other it's not solvable!Madhu should know that..she's well known of the fact what they both can do for their beloved ones.

But see Madhu ki is baat ka kuch to fayda hua...Sullu will be arrested...even though temporary...par arrest to hoga finally LOL
isse mb ki sympathy aur bar jayegi 4 sultan..nd obv c wnt support rk 4 using her like this
gurudrishti IF-Dazzler
gurudrishti
gurudrishti

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Request to everyone plz see the scene/ show completely n only then point out anything u want toHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..sairat..Maria-capri

BabajiKaThullu IF-Addictz
BabajiKaThullu
BabajiKaThullu

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 11:28am | IP Logged
humari madhu zindabaad Approve

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gurudrishti

gurudrishti IF-Dazzler
gurudrishti
gurudrishti

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Humari madhu ki jai hoThumbs Up im sure  it wud b madhu  who wud shoot bhai .
.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gurudrishti

Originally posted by .Shiva.

Originally posted by HarikaDDian

great ..calling madhu stupid ..Dead
she is stupid coz she want to solve the matter by simple talks ..she wants every one to be happy ..
why there r so many negative thoughts why she is telling rk to talk ..
what she should say ..go rk go kill sultan ..
this is simply not done ..
if she feels things can be solved with talking why to put every thing in fire then ..plz see from madhu point too..its a kind request to all...
bcoz they are so called RK fan pretend to be RishBalaSleepy fan they will think and talk like RK ...even RK lied to Madhu in their 1st day after wedding just to trap sultanSleepy hope this relation will end soon Bala to free Zayaz- Najayz Nautanki FamilySleepy

excuse you! how can you point at rishbala fans like this? don't even start to talk about lies here if rk has lied then so did biwi no one is saint here but pointing finger at all the rishbala fans like this is not correct. i have seen many rishbala fans bash rk but did we go there screaming oh you are not true rishbala fans? or did the TM do that, that you  guys are pointing fingers at all rishbala fans in this post? giving one's POV is not wrong if i am correct, so the TM didn't find this scene cool so she give her POV you can also disagree politely saying i don't think you are right for this reason etc...don't go to conclusion like oh you are not rishbala fans b/c you made this post or comment against madhu that is so not true. some are very possessive about rishbala, hence; they don't want madhu to go anywhere near dude, some are very calm and thinks why she is doing this while others are both there is no harm in that na.

LOL najayz rk well guess what this is so called najayz is loved by the same madhu you came here to defend. she loves this najayz more then life it self so calling rk this does not matter b/c when biwi herself does not care do you really think we rishbala fans will careROFLmore over i will wait till i say this words b/c you never now what is store tomorrow. the only drama family i see here is dude's so called new found mom who is mental and that drunk dude who cannot even stand without stammering in front of rkROFLas for ending our couple NEVER! not when we are here, not when rk is here, not when madhu is here. you can dream on as much as you want but rishbala will always be rishbala ek ishq ek junoon. before i close this topic i am going to say it one more time TM did  not bash madhu here she just give her POV, like you did and i did no harm in that but never point finger at rishbala like this. we will hate rk if he is wrong, we will hate madhu if she is wrong, we will hate rishbala if both of them are wrong but that does not mean we don't love out coupl. if there is love there is pain and no pain no gain.

WELDONE BANIClap  u knw wat being rishbala fan in this forum has bcum a crime n ppl call us fake fans then

thanks re! i care a dame what others thinks about me being a rishbala fans but i so don't like people pointing fingers at us just for the heck of it. even we can do that but why should we b/c as track goes by we will disagree and agree but that does not mean we don't love our couple b/c if we didn't we would have said uh who cares what rk does, who cares what madhu does are who cares if rishbala happens but NO! none of us can stand our couple being ruined and when madhu was trying to take revenge it was us who went there to say cvs you are messed up and same went for rk. if being rishbala fans is a crime then babes i am in love with a criminal couple and proud of it b/c they are a hotmess with wicked attitudeApprove i will love then and i also will hate them but i will never praise them 24 seven if they do something bad. ENOUGH SAID!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

..PlayfulKiss..gurudrishtisunflower52Bes_BSh_Abhiya..sairat..

Go to top